Unlimited Complexity | Boundless Creature Editor

Mods that edit the game editors can be found here.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Unlimited Complexity | Boundless Creature Editor

Unread post by rob55rod »

Elena wrote:I want to download "Unlimited complexity and bounds", but my antivirus says, that the reference of "Adf.ly" is bad. I be afraid to download "Unlimited complexity and bounds", therefore, please, give the right reference.
Your antivirus is overreacting, just wait 5 seconds and click "SKIP AD".

Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
franaletorres
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by franaletorres »

PLS PLS PLS PLS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP I WANT TO CREATE WITH THIS THING BUT WHEN I INSTALL ON MY PC AND PLAY SPORE, ONLY THE UNLIMITED COMPLEXITY WORKS, I AM DOING SOMETHING WRONG? I DOWNLOAD BOUTH OF THE LINKS BUT IT DOESNT WORK PLS HELP :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

franaletorres wrote:PLS PLS PLS PLS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP I WANT TO CREATE WITH THIS THING BUT WHEN I INSTALL ON MY PC AND PLAY SPORE, ONLY THE UNLIMITED COMPLEXITY WORKS, I AM DOING SOMETHING WRONG? I DOWNLOAD BOUTH OF THE LINKS BUT IT DOESNT WORK PLS HELP :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
1. Calm down and stop cAPS lOCKing. It makes your message very difficult to read, and actually decreases the odds of me reading it as a result, so if you want answers in the future, you might want to turn off cAPS lOCK :lol:

2. I can't do much with the information you've given me. I need to know which DLC and Patches you have, and I'll need a complete list of all of the packages in your Core Spore and Galactic Adventures Data folders, in alphabetical order, by exact filename. (The latter may take the form of screenshots, as long as they are 100% non-cropped.)

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
LivB08
Cell
Cell

Unread post by LivB08 »

Do I put this mod into my GA folder?
Tigerthjeu
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Tigerthjeu »

LivB08 wrote:Do I put this mod into my GA folder?
Put EVERY mod in your GA Folder....
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
:mrgreen:
LivB08
Cell
Cell

Unread post by LivB08 »

Yes I figured out that mod belonged in the GA folder. Ok, thanks! Good to know they all do.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Tigerthjeu wrote:
LivB08 wrote:Do I put this mod into my GA folder?
Put EVERY mod in your GA Folder....
No. Put every mod in your GA data folder UNLESS{/b] the mod's included instructions say otherwise!

OnlyTwentyCharacters
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by OnlyTwentyCharacters »

sorry for lack of info, but the mod doesn't work for me.

http://s827.photobucket.com/user/attack ... sort=3&o=0

That is my data folder. The mod doesn't cause any issues as if the game overlooks it. There are still bounds and the complexity is still limited.
Daliea
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Daliea »

Hello I have a question. Is there a way to make those edits or something i dont know what theyre called actually smaller. Those things are too large i cant see which direction the parts are going and it's getting annoying.
Mercelo
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Mercelo »

mod doesn't work for me :(
CoyoteGabe
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by CoyoteGabe »

I can't seem to get this mod to work on Galactic Adventures, and I'm not quite sure why.. I've read through every post in this thread and found no help, so I was wondering if anyone had any idea why?

For me, the mod has only functioned in core Spore and NOT Galactic Adventures, which seems to be the opposite of what everyone else was saying. All I've seen here is that it's supposed to only work in GA and not Core.

I'm running the Origin version of the game (not the Steam version!), and the file is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\SPORE Galactic Adventures\Data

If anyone could help me figure this out, that'd be great. I can tell you anything you need to know, since I don't really know the info you need to help me out here, but I'm willing to cooperate if it means fixing this! I'm somewhat new to Spore and the mods for it, but I'm really wanting to get this to work for GA as it did for Core. Any and all help is appreciated.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

CoyoteGabe wrote:I can't seem to get this mod to work on Galactic Adventures, and I'm not quite sure why.. I've read through every post in this thread and found no help, so I was wondering if anyone had any idea why?

For me, the mod has only functioned in core Spore and NOT Galactic Adventures, which seems to be the opposite of what everyone else was saying. All I've seen here is that it's supposed to only work in GA and not Core.

I'm running the Origin version of the game (not the Steam version!), and the file is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\SPORE Galactic Adventures\Data

If anyone could help me figure this out, that'd be great. I can tell you anything you need to know, since I don't really know the info you need to help me out here, but I'm willing to cooperate if it means fixing this! I'm somewhat new to Spore and the mods for it, but I'm really wanting to get this to work for GA as it did for Core. Any and all help is appreciated.
Have you installed/reinstalled the game after March 20th 2017?

CoyoteGabe
Hatchling
Hatchling

Yeah, I only just got the game about a week ago. I'm new to this whole thing, but even with everything I've seen I just haven't been able to figure out what's wrong.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

CoyoteGabe wrote:
Yeah, I only just got the game about a week ago. I'm new to this whole thing, but even with everything I've seen I just haven't been able to figure out what's wrong.
Strange that it'd even work on Core Spore, then...or at all, for that matter...in any case, just wait for this mod or :di: to be updated. (Next DI release will have unlimited complexity for all editors, sooo...)

CoyoteGabe
Hatchling
Hatchling

rob55rod wrote:
CoyoteGabe wrote:
Strange that it'd even work on Core Spore, then...or at all, for that matter...in any case, just wait for this mod or :di: to be updated. (Next DI release will have unlimited complexity for all editors, sooo...)
I'm not asking to rush you or the mod dev, and I don't wanna be pushy or anything, but I'm new here so I'm not entirely sure how this works. How exactly will I know when a mod gets updated? Will there be a new thread, or do I just check back and re-dowload?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

CoyoteGabe wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
CoyoteGabe wrote:
I'm not asking to rush you or the mod dev, and I don't wanna be pushy or anything, but I'm new here so I'm not entirely sure how this works. How exactly will I know when a mod gets updated? Will there be a new thread, or do I just check back and re-dowload?
There will be a new post on the thread, or the OP will be updated. In the case of Dark Injection, the webpage will also be uodated, there eill be a trailer or announcement on YouTube, and I'll be posting it everywhere like crazy.

DaStormDragon
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by DaStormDragon »

This doesn't work with the Captain Outfitter for me
DaStormDragon
Hatchling
Hatchling

This doesn't work in the captain outfitter for me, though it works in the colonist outfitter
DaStormDragon
Hatchling
Hatchling

oops accidentally posted twice
TheFlorifant
Cell
Cell

Unread post by TheFlorifant »

I installed this and it works, but sometimes the camera starts zooming in and out like crazy, also the editors arrows,(the one you use to change the parts form or oriantation) are huge. I use steam and dark injection.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Editor Mods”