Dark Injection - Darkspore Parts in Spore

Mods that edit the game editors can be found here.
Nubenoob
Cell
Cell

Re: Dark Injection - Darkspore Parts in Spore

Unread post by Nubenoob »

Path for GA: E:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\SPORE Galactic Adventures
Path for C&C: E:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\SPORE Creepy Cute Parts Pack
Path for bot parts: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\SPORE_BP2

Location of packages for all these 3 things:
GA: uh, no package there but the mods and the dark injection v9 beta

c&C: its here at the E:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\SPORE Creepy Cute Parts Pack

bot parts: what? it's still there at the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\SPORE_BP2

The DI package is in the spore GA Data folder in you know, E:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\SPORE Galactic Adventures\Data

just give me some time to figure out why it didint work and stuff on why that package is still there

aeiou
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

There should be a handful of packages in your GA Data folder, named

EP1_PatchData
Spore_EP1_Content_01
Spore_EP1_Content_02
Spore_EP1_Data
Spore_EP1_Locale_01
Spore_EP1_Locale_02

If those aren't there, you've got a much larger problem on your hands. Normally I'd have told you to reinstall the game by now (and do so IN THE CORRECT ORDER), but you've made the fatal error of installing Bot Parts, so for all I know uninstalling may prevent you from reinstalling the game D:
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
CvsheA
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by CvsheA »

Is Patch 1.05 compatible with Spore downloaded from Origin?
vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

CvsheA wrote:Is Patch 1.05 compatible with Spore downloaded from Origin?
Spore should already be updated to the latest version if you installed it recently. Even then, it should've updated to the latest version already.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
Devinalh
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Devinalh »

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum but not to the mods, I'm here to ask for help because I have some problems when I try to install the Dark Injection mod with the ModAPI Launcher kit. All the other 3 mods installed perfectly fine, but this one's keeping asking me to select the spore installation folder and it doesn't go further. I'm not sure what to do next.
If it will help: - I download spore from Origin
- I have spore, the creepy and fun parts and galactic adventures, like it required
- The setup of the ModAPI Launcher was asking the same thing
- I have windows 10 and my drivers are all up to date
Thank you in adnvance for your response.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Devinalh wrote:Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum but not to the mods, I'm here to ask for help because I have some problems when I try to install the Dark Injection mod with the ModAPI Launcher kit. All the other 3 mods installed perfectly fine, but this one's keeping asking me to select the spore installation folder and it doesn't go further. I'm not sure what to do next.
If it will help: - I download spore from Origin
- I have spore, the creepy and fun parts and galactic adventures, like it required
- The setup of the ModAPI Launcher was asking the same thing
- I have windows 10 and my drivers are all up to date
Thank you in adnvance for your response.
Can you provide a screenshot of the problem?

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Aarons772
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Aarons772 »

Sorry if this isn't the forum for this post,
I have a bit of a bug, that the mouth *** (it looks like toothless's head from how to train your dragon) in the editor it's closed and works fine even when testing it. As soon as I save it, and view it in the browser and in game it's wide open. Otherwise dark injections 9r beta 2.3.2 works fine all other parts work correctly. Dark injections is the only mod that I have that adds parts. I only have 5 mods, force save, voice mod, cheap cell parts, aquatic stage.
vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

Aarons772 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:51 pm [snip]
I think it's just an issue with the part. (also, you don't need Force Save installed separately.)
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
Aarons772
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Aarons772 »

Oh, is there something that can be done to make it work right?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Aarons772 wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:48 am Oh, is there something that can be done to make it work right?
Yes, but it's something I have to do in a future update. Sorry about that.

Sorry for the late response btw

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Editor Mods”