ROM help?

The place to discuss getting '1up' on Nintendo games.
Private

Private

Sigur
Zodiac: Gemini

ROM help?

Unread post #1 by Sigur » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:35 pm

Are ROMs even approved of around here?! I'm not sure, but I've been dying for a bit of nostalgia and my limited internet access is making downloads impossible. The only thing I have so far been able to download any variety of file from is literally Google Docs. If someone would be so kind as to link me to a Google Doc containing, IDK, maybe a .zip file with a Pokemon Platinum rom inside, that would be just plain amazing and I'd love it.

EDIT: Lol, sorry, nevermind. The site was shady, but the ROM I found there works fine.

I used to make dragons, but now I make just about everything. Huge thanks to rob55rod and CamBen for their hard work on their part mods, which make my pastime a lot more interesting.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Re: ROM help?

Unread post #2 by rob55rod » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:55 pm

Umm...doesn't Google pull that kind of stuff faster than it can be downloaded?

Private

Private

Sigur

Unread post #3 by Sigur » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:57 pm

I don't particularly understand what that sentence meant, but I got a ROM. Thanks for the help anyway, best friend!
I used to make dragons, but now I make just about everything. Huge thanks to rob55rod and CamBen for their hard work on their part mods, which make my pastime a lot more interesting.

The Boss
Zodiac: Cancer

Unread post #4 by Davo » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:58 pm

i like roms. i was playing poke red for GB last year, trying to battle my friends on the rom poke stadium haha. didnt go down well.

trythis... http://www.davoonline.com/pp.zip
its the only solution i had...
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad

Private

Private

Sigur

Unread post #5 by Sigur » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:01 pm

Holy Cow, I attracted Davo's attention. I feel like I'm being noticed by an actual legendary pokemon.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #6 by rob55rod » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:17 pm

Sigurvegari wrote:Holy Cow, I attracted Davo's attention. I feel like I'm being noticed by an actual legendary pokemon.

*legendary website host and ex-Spore modder

:lol:

Private

Private

Sigur

Unread post #7 by Sigur » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:37 pm

No kidding! Davo, you're a lifesaver, by the way. The Platinum I found by my own means didn't work at all! It was a huge virus waiting to happen. But yours runs fine! Thank you!

Return to “Nintendo”