Taking Spore Hero the next step

The place to discuss getting '1up' on Nintendo games.
Recruit

Recruit

Gearaz
User avatar
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:04 pm
Location: Macaronia
Gender: None specified
Zodiac: Gemini
Age: 18
Contact:
Status: Offline

Taking Spore Hero the next step

Unread post #1 by Gearaz » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:37 pm

If people can mod Super Smash Brothers Brawl, can the same be done for Spore Hero?
Or, better yet... can the models and parts from Spore Hero be ripped from the game, and made into parts for Spore?
Surely it must be possible... right? They have emulators now. And it should be possible to do something like this. I've always thought of ever since I knew about modding SSBB.
*Commence the thinking.*


Formerly known as the homicidal-cup-of-whatever

Tech Support

Tech Support

CamBen
User avatar
Posts: 1368
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:26 pm
Location: California
Gender: None specified
Zodiac: Cancer
Age: 18
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Taking Spore Hero the next step

Unread post #2 by CamBen » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:12 pm

I have the game iso and files on my computer, but I can't seem to unpack the packaged file like you can with most other wii games.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3196
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Taking Spore Hero the next step

Unread post #3 by rob55rod » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:46 pm

Camßεn wrote:I have the game iso and files on my computer, but I can't seem to unpack the packaged file like you can with most other wii games.

If you send me the ISO I think I know how to crack it and its contents open! I'VE MADE A SEMI-CUSTOM GALAXY FOR SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2 FEATURING PLANETS IN NEITHER GAME, ONLY THE BETA OF GALAXY 1. I think I can do this...probably.

Staff Sergeant

Staff Sergeant

GIRGHGH
User avatar
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:28 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Taking Spore Hero the next step

Unread post #4 by GIRGHGH » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:27 pm

Was the thing for online Mario cart where one person can unlimitedly launch weapons a Wii mod too? It's histarical. I'd like to span a constant stream of the thorn attach in this game. The thorns shall rain upon thee til the end of thy Earth! That would be kinda cheating, but cool. :lol:
Image

Tech Support

Tech Support

CamBen
User avatar
Posts: 1368
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:26 pm
Location: California
Gender: None specified
Zodiac: Cancer
Age: 18
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Taking Spore Hero the next step

Unread post #5 by CamBen » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:50 pm

rod55rob wrote:
Camßεn wrote:I have the game iso and files on my computer, but I can't seem to unpack the packaged file like you can with most other wii games.

If you send me the ISO I think I know how to crack it and its contents open! I'VE MADE A SEMI-CUSTOM GALAXY FOR SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2 FEATURING PLANETS IN NEITHER GAME, ONLY THE BETA OF GALAXY 1. I think I can do this...probably.

It's too big to send just search a tutorial on how to rip it from your wii disk.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

Recruit

Recruit

Gearaz
User avatar
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:04 pm
Location: Macaronia
Gender: None specified
Zodiac: Gemini
Age: 18
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Taking Spore Hero the next step

Unread post #6 by Gearaz » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:28 pm

le bump
I'm curious to what we could do with paint... textures... if there even IS something you can do with them.
The only things I think worth being pulled from spore hero are the stone idol parts, and the Spor-o-mega.
Spoiler: show
The Spor-o-mega is a unique spit-weapon in Spore Hero. It resembles a round disk with several crystals in it. When used it fires several missile-like crystals. In normal combat, it works like a normal Four-Star spit-weapon, but when used against Zarkhator, it is a Weapon of Mass Destruction. It is given to your character by the Ancient Guardian.
Image

:idea: Davo can make some sweet effects for that one, can he? We need blue smokey effects, and blue crystal shards for the projectile. :idea:
Formerly known as the homicidal-cup-of-whatever

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3196
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Taking Spore Hero the next step

Unread post #7 by rob55rod » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:55 pm

Hom1c1dalCupfC0ffee wrote:le bump
I'm curious to what we could do with paint... textures... if there even IS something you can do with them.
The only things I think worth being pulled from spore hero are the stone idol parts, and the Spor-o-mega.
Spoiler: show
The Spor-o-mega is a unique spit-weapon in Spore Hero. It resembles a round disk with several crystals in it. When used it fires several missile-like crystals. In normal combat, it works like a normal Four-Star spit-weapon, but when used against Zarkhator, it is a Weapon of Mass Destruction. It is given to your character by the Ancient Guardian.
Image

:idea: Davo can make some sweet effects for that one, can he? We need blue smokey effects, and blue crystal shards for the projectile. :idea:

First of all, my mod adds a replica of the spor-o-mega:
http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=118&t=5011&p=18603#p18603
and second of all...I UPLOADED THAT SPOR-O-MEGA PICTURE T SPORE WIKI!!!!! rod55rob=Peashooterz231


Return to “Nintendo”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron