Dark Injection mod not working

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
Naerys
Hatchling
Hatchling

Dark Injection mod not working

Unread post by Naerys »

Sorry if this isn't the correct place to post this, or if this has been covered somewhere already, but I wasn't really able to find anything that helped my situation.

I already have Spore (patched), C&C and Galactic Adventures (patched) installed in that order, so I downloaded the required files and added them to the Data folder as per instruction. However when I go into the creature editor, none of the Darkspore parts are there, and from what I can tell, the mod's other features don't work either. Yet about half of the original Spore parts are either purple or orange, which I'm assuming might be the textures, so I can't tell if it is or isn't working. I've tried mods in the past and they rarely worked, even with the correct patches, etc. so I'm not really sure what to do to get it to work. If anyone has any suggestions I would very much appreciate it (and in case anyone does suggest this, yes, I've already removed any mods I had before adding this one in case it clashed with anything).

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Dark Injection mod not working

Unread post by Davo »

how do you run the mod? steam version? EA version? CD version?
Naerys
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Naerys »

All my games are CD (DVD to be specific) versions.
Darkspore106
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Darkspore106 »

Naerys wrote:Sorry if this isn't the correct place to post this, or if this has been covered somewhere already, but I wasn't really able to find anything that helped my situation.

I already have Spore (patched), C&C and Galactic Adventures (patched) installed in that order, so I downloaded the required files and added them to the Data folder as per instruction. However when I go into the creature editor, none of the Darkspore parts are there, and from what I can tell, the mod's other features don't work either. Yet about half of the original Spore parts are either purple or orange, which I'm assuming might be the textures, so I can't tell if it is or isn't working. I've tried mods in the past and they rarely worked, even with the correct patches, etc. so I'm not really sure what to do to get it to work. If anyone has any suggestions I would very much appreciate it (and in case anyone does suggest this, yes, I've already removed any mods I had before adding this one in case it clashed with anything).
Same with me!I have CD.I want the parts I have 3 files!
leont3557
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by leont3557 »

thank you for the information
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Modding”