Necrowing parts in Spore ?

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
aliensa
Hatchling
Hatchling

Necrowing parts in Spore ?

Unread post by aliensa »

Hi

i have instaled , spore , spore patch 1.5 , C&C pack, spore galactic advangers , patch 1.5.1 . patch 1.6 , and dark injection with data files from darkspore , i have anything works perfectly but i didn't find this necro parts from darkspore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M-GbF7t ... r_embedded

i mean i can't find this wings in any of the category in my creature creation , i have all other stuffs from all spores and darkspores but i can;t find this wings - please if somebody can take a screenshot form the category that i have to look at to

Thanks in advance !

NOPE200000
Sentient
Sentient

Re: Necrowing parts in Spore ?

Unread post by NOPE200000 »

aliensa wrote:Hi

i have instaled , spore , spore patch 1.5 , C&C pack, spore galactic advangers , patch 1.5.1 . patch 1.6 , and dark injection with data files from darkspore , i have anything works perfectly but i didn't find this necro parts from darkspore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M-GbF7t ... r_embedded

i mean i can't find this wings in any of the category in my creature creation , i have all other stuffs from all spores and darkspores but i can;t find this wings - please if somebody can take a screenshot form the category that i have to look at to

Thanks in advance !
Look by the details.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

Look near the other purple parts in the detail row. Go down till you find the bug wing near the bottOm right corner. Next to the bug wing should be the part you are looking for.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
TheCluckingDuck
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by TheCluckingDuck »

i can't find this wings
sandwich kingdom
matthew577782
Cell
Cell

Unread post by matthew577782 »

Already reported this bug and it's currently unfixable by davo himself i've posted this before.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

matthew577782 wrote:Already reported this bug and it's currently unfixable by davo himself i've posted this before.
...SporeModder may hold the key to this puzzle :V
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
matthew577782
Cell
Cell

Unread post by matthew577782 »

rob55rod wrote:
matthew577782 wrote:Already reported this bug and it's currently unfixable by davo himself i've posted this before.

As i said i talked to the sporemodder. It's a bug with the engine most likely.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

matthew577782 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:

As i said i talked to the sporemodder. It's a bug with the engine most likely.
...how to you talk to an application?

Also it isn't a bug in the game engine, just a screwed up model. The bug is present in Darkspore as well, but it's only visible in the swatch preview.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Snaid1
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Snaid1 »

So with the new tool would it be possible to export the model and import it again to fix it? or would it be more complicated than that?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Snaid1 wrote:So with the new tool would it be possible to export the model and import it again to fix it? or would it be more complicated than that?
Fundamentally, yes - if anything will do it, that should. No guarantees, though. I'll see what I can do ._.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Modding”