Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3205
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2961 by rob55rod » Sun May 07, 2017 2:26 pm

Uhhhh...if you're playing off of Origin, see if you have a Core Spore Data folder corresponding to the location used by the Disk version of the game. If so, try installing the zArenas packages to there. Also you may want to try the experimental updated Force Save mod.



Recruit

Recruit

theparishofspacedust
User avatar
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 5:19 pm
Location: england
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Leo
Age: 19
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2962 by theparishofspacedust » Sun May 07, 2017 5:26 pm

Heya, completely forgotten all of my old account details on this site so I signed up again. Good to see everything's up and running still, at least partially.
I'm sorry to be completely bogus about this but since I'm a dumb heck and can't remember -anything- regarding Spore modding, do you know like, a step-by-step for moving from a spore/GA complete disc installation to origin whilst keeping my unshared DarkInjection stuff? Like, could I just install all the spore stuff from origin (core -> CnC -> GA -> DI) and drag my data / creation folders over to the origin installations without like, losing access to exoskeleton parts? I don't really want to have to remove my old client in case the new one is completely janky with DarkInjection.

Sergeant First Class

Sergeant First Class

Peridot
User avatar
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:22 pm
Location: Yes
Gender: Female
Zodiac: Capricorn
Age: 19
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2963 by Peridot » Mon May 08, 2017 4:00 pm

rob55rod wrote:Uhhhh...if you're playing off of Origin, see if you have a Core Spore Data folder corresponding to the location used by the Disk version of the game. If so, try installing the zArenas packages to there. Also you may want to try the experimental updated Force Save mod.


I don't play off of origin, I only have the disk version.

I think I found the problem though... it seems as though an application I installed to SPORE messed up the core version of the game and replaced it with the Creature Creator .exe file (it's probably that SPORE animator thing I got)

I'm going to have to do a full reinstall to see if that helps.

[EDIT]: Reinstalling the game worked. I am now able to save DI creatures. The only thing that isn't quite right is the UI, it's all wonky, but I can live with that.
o===[;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;>

This is the sword I will use to slice my enemies.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3205
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2964 by rob55rod » Tue May 09, 2017 4:10 am

@theparishofspacedust I'll address that question later, once I'm on desktop, I don't trust myself to answer a question like that on mobile...not after what happened last time...

Amethyst wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Uhhhh...if you're playing off of Origin, see if you have a Core Spore Data folder corresponding to the location used by the Disk version of the game. If so, try installing the zArenas packages to there. Also you may want to try the experimental updated Force Save mod.


I don't play off of origin, I only have the disk version.

I think I found the problem though... it seems as though an application I installed to SPORE messed up the core version of the game and replaced it with the Creature Creator .exe file (it's probably that SPORE animator thing I got)

I'm going to have to do a full reinstall to see if that helps.

[EDIT]: Reinstalling the game worked. I am now able to save DI creatures. The only thing that isn't quite right is the UI, it's all wonky, but I can live with that.

Strange that that eould happen, but hey, atleast it's fixed! :V

...how exactly is the UI wonky?

Sergeant First Class

Sergeant First Class

Peridot
User avatar
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:22 pm
Location: Yes
Gender: Female
Zodiac: Capricorn
Age: 19
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2965 by Peridot » Tue May 09, 2017 2:25 pm

rob55rod wrote:@theparishofspacedust I'll address that question later, once I'm on desktop, I don't trust myself to answer a question like that on mobile...not after what happened last time...

Amethyst wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Uhhhh...if you're playing off of Origin, see if you have a Core Spore Data folder corresponding to the location used by the Disk version of the game. If so, try installing the zArenas packages to there. Also you may want to try the experimental updated Force Save mod.


I don't play off of origin, I only have the disk version.

I think I found the problem though... it seems as though an application I installed to SPORE messed up the core version of the game and replaced it with the Creature Creator .exe file (it's probably that SPORE animator thing I got)

I'm going to have to do a full reinstall to see if that helps.

[EDIT]: Reinstalling the game worked. I am now able to save DI creatures. The only thing that isn't quite right is the UI, it's all wonky, but I can live with that.

Strange that that eould happen, but hey, atleast it's fixed! :V

...how exactly is the UI wonky?


Well some buttons are white, the sporepedia has white card backgrounds.. the icon images are off center and tiled... that's what I can name off the top of my head.
o===[;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;>

This is the sword I will use to slice my enemies.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3205
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2966 by rob55rod » Wed May 10, 2017 4:23 am

If you're using the UI-!Layouts component, install the UI-Darkspore component alongside it.

Private

Private

CradilySlime
User avatar
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:17 pm
Gender: Female
Age: 10
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2967 by CradilySlime » Wed May 10, 2017 9:45 am

we remember this. the Ui have so spore.
Image[/url] i have :ccp:

Sergeant First Class

Sergeant First Class

Peridot
User avatar
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:22 pm
Location: Yes
Gender: Female
Zodiac: Capricorn
Age: 19
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2968 by Peridot » Wed May 10, 2017 2:49 pm

rob55rod wrote:If you're using the UI-!Layouts component, install the UI-Darkspore component alongside it.


I haven't installed any UI. but maybe installing one will help.
o===[;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;>

This is the sword I will use to slice my enemies.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3205
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2969 by rob55rod » Wed May 10, 2017 5:20 pm

Amethyst wrote:
rob55rod wrote:If you're using the UI-!Layouts component, install the UI-Darkspore component alongside it.


I haven't installed any UI. but maybe installing one will help.

...yeah, there's that too...I've admittedly been rather sloppy about maintaining configurations with less Darkspore than my own configuration has :/

Recruit

Recruit

SaweczekTV
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 12:27 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2970 by SaweczekTV » Thu May 11, 2017 7:59 am

rob55rod wrote:
SaweczekTV wrote:Well, i need help - i installed these mods, but whenever i am selecting other page of (for example) Legs, there are not icons of them, they are invisible, and when i put them on my camera gets weird, it's zooming out and it's really strange. What's wrong?

You must have forgotten to install the zArenas packages. Be sure to install them to your Core Spore data folder, NOT your Galactic Adventures Data folder.

If you need help finding that, look here for assistance.


I did it, and nothing. I will record it.
Btw, the items (hands for example) are :
-Working,
-Invisible,
-If i put it on, the camera will scroll to the "black pixels" of the map.
Give me a minute, i will give you a link to YT to this issue.

Recruit

Recruit

SaweczekTV
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 12:27 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2971 by SaweczekTV » Thu May 11, 2017 8:54 am

rob55rod wrote:
Amethyst wrote:
rob55rod wrote:If you're using the UI-!Layouts component, install the UI-Darkspore component alongside it.


I haven't installed any UI. but maybe installing one will help.

...yeah, there's that too...I've admittedly been rather sloppy about maintaining configurations with less Darkspore than my own configuration has :/


Here, take it

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3205
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2972 by rob55rod » Thu May 11, 2017 9:00 am

Can you make the video not private, so I can actually see it?

Recruit

Recruit

SaweczekTV
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 12:27 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2973 by SaweczekTV » Thu May 11, 2017 9:04 am

rob55rod wrote:Can you make the video not private, so I can actually see it?

did it atm

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3205
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2974 by rob55rod » Thu May 11, 2017 9:09 am

Okay, that clarifies what the issue is.

Can you please list the entire contents of your Core Spore and Galactic Adventures Data folders by filename, as well as what patches you have installed (if any)?

I'm starting to think that offset camera bug is indestructible or something ._.

Recruit

Recruit

SaweczekTV
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 12:27 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2975 by SaweczekTV » Thu May 11, 2017 9:14 am

Okay, that clarifies what the issue is.

Can you please list the entire contents of your Core Spore and Galactic Adventures Data folders by filename, as well as what patches you have installed (if any)?

I'm starting to think that offset camera bug is indestructible or something ._.

So, Spore core :
1.!!!!!!!!!!_2016_CB_Color_pack_v3.package
2.!!!!0!!_2016_Smoother_v2.package
3.2013_Dl_NC.package
4.CB_AAA_Color_pack.package
5.PatchData_package
6.Spore_Audio1.package
7.Spore_Aucio2.package
8.Spore_Content.package
9.Spore_Game.package
10.Spore_Graphics.package
11.Spore_Pack_03.package

And Galactic Adventures :
1.Spore_EP1_Data.package
2.Spore_EP1_Locale_01.package
3.Spore_EP1_Content_02.package
4.Spore_EP1_Content_01.package

I hope you mean these files
Last edited by SaweczekTV on Thu May 11, 2017 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3205
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2976 by rob55rod » Thu May 11, 2017 9:26 am

Yes, that's what I wanted. It also reveals the source of both of your problems: You have Galactic Adventures installed, yet you're installing your mods to your Core Spore Data folder, and you haven't installed the zArenas_ packages. The zArenas_ packages are the ONLY mods that go in your Core Spore Data folder, all other mods go in your Galactic Adventures Data folder. Unless the mod's author says otherwise, that is.



EDIT: To clarify, your Data folders should look like this:

Core Spore:
1.PatchData_package
2.Spore_Audio1.package
3.Spore_Aucio2.package
4.Spore_Content.package
5.Spore_Game.package
6.Spore_Graphics.package
7.Spore_Pack_03.package
8.zArenas_RDX9.package
9.zArenas_Textures.package

Galactic Adventures:
1.!!!!!!!!!!_2016_CB_Color_pack_v3.package
2.!!!!0!!_2016_Smoother_v2.package
3.2013_Dl_NC.package
4.CB_AAA_Color_pack.package
5.Spore_EP1_Data.package
6.Spore_EP1_Locale_01.package
7.Spore_EP1_Content_02.package
8.Spore_EP1_Content_01.package

Recruit

Recruit

SaweczekTV
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 12:27 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2977 by SaweczekTV » Thu May 11, 2017 9:29 am

rob55rod wrote:Yes, that's what I wanted. It also reveals the source of both of your problems: You have Galactic Adventures installed, yet you're installing your mods to your Core Spore Data folder, and you haven't installed the zArenas_ packages. The zArenas_ packages are the ONLY mods that go in your Core Spore Data folder, all other mods go in your Galactic Adventures Data folder. Unless the mod's author says otherwise, that is.



EDIT: To clarify, your Data folders should look like this:

Core Spore:
1.PatchData_package
2.Spore_Audio1.package
3.Spore_Aucio2.package
4.Spore_Content.package
5.Spore_Game.package
6.Spore_Graphics.package
7.Spore_Pack_03.package
8.zArenas_RDX9.package
9.zArenas_Textures.package

Galactic Adventures:
1.!!!!!!!!!!_2016_CB_Color_pack_v3.package
2.!!!!0!!_2016_Smoother_v2.package
3.2013_Dl_NC.package
4.CB_AAA_Color_pack.package
5.Spore_EP1_Data.package
6.Spore_EP1_Locale_01.package
7.Spore_EP1_Content_02.package
8.Spore_EP1_Content_01.package

Thanks for help. So - i need to delete mods, uninstall Galactic Adventures, and then install Galactic adventures and install mods? :D

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3205
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2978 by rob55rod » Thu May 11, 2017 9:31 am

SaweczekTV wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Yes, that's what I wanted. It also reveals the source of both of your problems: You have Galactic Adventures installed, yet you're installing your mods to your Core Spore Data folder, and you haven't installed the zArenas_ packages. The zArenas_ packages are the ONLY mods that go in your Core Spore Data folder, all other mods go in your Galactic Adventures Data folder. Unless the mod's author says otherwise, that is.



EDIT: To clarify, your Data folders should look like this:

Core Spore:
1.PatchData_package
2.Spore_Audio1.package
3.Spore_Aucio2.package
4.Spore_Content.package
5.Spore_Game.package
6.Spore_Graphics.package
7.Spore_Pack_03.package
8.zArenas_RDX9.package
9.zArenas_Textures.package

Galactic Adventures:
1.!!!!!!!!!!_2016_CB_Color_pack_v3.package
2.!!!!0!!_2016_Smoother_v2.package
3.2013_Dl_NC.package
4.CB_AAA_Color_pack.package
5.Spore_EP1_Data.package
6.Spore_EP1_Locale_01.package
7.Spore_EP1_Content_02.package
8.Spore_EP1_Content_01.package

Thanks for help. So - i need to delete mods, uninstall Galactic Adventures, and then install Galactic adventures and install mods? :D

NO

THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID AT ALL

Don't uninstall anything, just rearrange the package files to match the list I provided above. (You can get the zArenas_ packages from here: http://www.davoonline.com/sporemodder/r ... /DI9r.html )

Recruit

Recruit

SaweczekTV
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 12:27 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2979 by SaweczekTV » Thu May 11, 2017 9:33 am

rob55rod wrote:
SaweczekTV wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Yes, that's what I wanted. It also reveals the source of both of your problems: You have Galactic Adventures installed, yet you're installing your mods to your Core Spore Data folder, and you haven't installed the zArenas_ packages. The zArenas_ packages are the ONLY mods that go in your Core Spore Data folder, all other mods go in your Galactic Adventures Data folder. Unless the mod's author says otherwise, that is.



EDIT: To clarify, your Data folders should look like this:

Core Spore:
1.PatchData_package
2.Spore_Audio1.package
3.Spore_Aucio2.package
4.Spore_Content.package
5.Spore_Game.package
6.Spore_Graphics.package
7.Spore_Pack_03.package
8.zArenas_RDX9.package
9.zArenas_Textures.package

Galactic Adventures:
1.!!!!!!!!!!_2016_CB_Color_pack_v3.package
2.!!!!0!!_2016_Smoother_v2.package
3.2013_Dl_NC.package
4.CB_AAA_Color_pack.package
5.Spore_EP1_Data.package
6.Spore_EP1_Locale_01.package
7.Spore_EP1_Content_02.package
8.Spore_EP1_Content_01.package

Thanks for help. So - i need to delete mods, uninstall Galactic Adventures, and then install Galactic adventures and install mods? :D

NO

THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID AT ALL

Don't uninstall anything, just rearrange the package files to match the list I provided above. (You can get the zArenas_ packages from here: http://www.davoonline.com/sporemodder/r ... /DI9r.html )

Ok, ok. I just didn't refresh my page. I was joking anyway. Thanks for help anyway, apprecieate it

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3205
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2980 by rob55rod » Thu May 11, 2017 9:37 am

SaweczekTV wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
SaweczekTV wrote:Thanks for help. So - i need to delete mods, uninstall Galactic Adventures, and then install Galactic adventures and install mods? :D

NO

THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID AT ALL

Don't uninstall anything, just rearrange the package files to match the list I provided above. (You can get the zArenas_ packages from here: http://www.davoonline.com/sporemodder/r ... /DI9r.html )

Ok, ok. I just didn't refresh my page.

Oh.

SaweczekTV wrote:I was joking anyway.

Geez...please, never do that again. You almost gave me a heart attack there O-o
Also I apologize for my use of cAPS lOCK, I wasn't angry, just...panicked, I guess...

SaweczekTV wrote:Thanks for help anyway, apprecieate it

Glad to have the problem resolved :mrgreen:


Return to “Modding”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest