Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
rshore96
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:15 am

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.1 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread postby rshore96 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:33 pm

Hi I have downloaded the latest version of Dark Injection but none of the Dark Spore colours or parts show in my spore GA game, i updated to the latest game version like you said, i placed Arenas_RDX9.package, Arenas_Textures.package and 2012_DarkInjection_v.7.0.1.package into C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\SPORE_EP1\Data, i dont use any other mods and i dont have the dr. pepper pack.
Please help me I really like this mod, but i cant use it.


Thanks
RShore

User avatar
HACKER80
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 488
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:27 am
Location: I think my hous.....................................
Contact:

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.1 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread postby HACKER80 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:04 pm

rshore96 wrote:Hi I have downloaded the latest version of Dark Injection but none of the Dark Spore colours or parts show in my spore GA game, i updated to the latest game version like you said, i placed Arenas_RDX9.package, Arenas_Textures.package and 2012_DarkInjection_v.7.0.1.package into C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\SPORE_EP1\Data, i dont use any other mods and i dont have the dr. pepper pack.
Please help me I really like this mod, but i cant use it.


Thanks
RShore

Name the Arenas_RDX9.package and Arenas_Textures.package to zArenas_RDX9.package and zArenas_Textures.package, maybe this will work???
Modding makes spore almost always better on every way :D
My Spore name is kassa80!!!

rshore96
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:15 am

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.1 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread postby rshore96 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:20 pm

HACKER80 wrote:Name the Arenas_RDX9.package and Arenas_Textures.package to zArenas_RDX9.package and zArenas_Textures.package, maybe this will work???


Hi I did this but it made no change at all.

Thanks
RShore

User avatar
HACKER80
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 488
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:27 am
Location: I think my hous.....................................
Contact:

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.1 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread postby HACKER80 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Where did you buy it????
Modding makes spore almost always better on every way :D
My Spore name is kassa80!!!

rshore96
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:15 am

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.1 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread postby rshore96 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:41 pm

HACKER80 wrote:Where did you buy it????


Hi im not so sure as it was a present for my birthday

User avatar
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 3816
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.1 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread postby rob55rod » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:26 pm

rob55rod wrote:I made Custom DI 7.0.1 With NEW HEADS, ??? HANDS, AND 2 REPROGRAMMED WEAPS! Will post download soon. PLS try it out and if U like port into the next version. also, new mouths are mute.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Let us know here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

User avatar
Davo
The Boss
The Boss
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 2181
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:36 am
Location: NOLA
Contact:

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.1 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread postby Davo » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:29 pm

rshore96 wrote:Hi I have downloaded the latest version of Dark Injection but none of the Dark Spore colours or parts show in my spore GA game, i updated to the latest game version like you said, i placed Arenas_RDX9.package, Arenas_Textures.package and 2012_DarkInjection_v.7.0.1.package into C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\SPORE_EP1\Data, i dont use any other mods and i dont have the dr. pepper pack.
Please help me I really like this mod, but i cant use it.


Thanks
RShore



which editor are you using?

when the game starts, and you press escape thru the intro, do you see the Dark Injection Version?

have you updated darkspore?
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad


User avatar
Extrafareus
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:19 am

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.1 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread postby Extrafareus » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:53 am

Davo wrote:
Extrafareus wrote:Davo can you help me?? My creature doesn't move correctly.... it moves like a spaceship!! :(
If there is a link that talking about this..... can you give me the link?



are you using the patch, expansions?


I have Creepy and cute parts pack and galactic adventure....
I have patched the core spore to v.1.05
I am using pirate version

And one more... I guess my GA haven't been patched because when I patched it, it said I need to insert my disk DVD.... but when I insert it, nothing happend....
And finally... I am using my old crack to play GA :( can someone help me???

User avatar
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 3816
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.1 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread postby rob55rod » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:59 pm

I may have just discovered the secret to sharing mod parts...Overwriting core game parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Let us know here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

User avatar
HACKER80
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 488
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:27 am
Location: I think my hous.....................................
Contact:

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.1 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread postby HACKER80 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:26 pm

BUT IF SOMEWANE DOWNLOAD THAT CREATION WITH ANOTHER DARKSPORE MOD OR NO MOD THAN IT HAS THE NORMAL PARTS :evil:
Modding makes spore almost always better on every way :D
My Spore name is kassa80!!!

User avatar
Davo
The Boss
The Boss
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 2181
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:36 am
Location: NOLA
Contact:

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.1 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread postby Davo » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:32 pm

rob55rod wrote:I may have just discovered the secret to sharing mod parts...Overwriting core game parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


old news, who wants to do that, all you need to do is share an adventure with your creation and then it appears on thesporepediaq.
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad








User avatar
Davo
The Boss
The Boss
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 2181
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:36 am
Location: NOLA
Contact:

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.1 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread postby Davo » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Extrafareus wrote:
Davo wrote:
Extrafareus wrote:Davo can you help me?? My creature doesn't move correctly.... it moves like a spaceship!! :(
If there is a link that talking about this..... can you give me the link?



are you using the patch, expansions?


I have Creepy and cute parts pack and galactic adventure....
I have patched the core spore to v.1.05
I am using pirate version

And one more... I guess my GA haven't been patched because when I patched it, it said I need to insert my disk DVD.... but when I insert it, nothing happend....
And finally... I am using my old crack to play GA :( can someone help me???



i cannot help you with your pirated copy, mods dont work for pirated versions.
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad








User avatar
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 3816
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.1 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread postby rob55rod » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:08 am

Davo wrote:
rob55rod wrote:I may have just discovered the secret to sharing mod parts...Overwriting core game parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


old news, who wants to do that, all you need to do is share an adventure with your creation and then it appears on the sporepedia.

[foreheadslap]Convenience[/slap]
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Let us know here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

User avatar
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 3816
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.1 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread postby rob55rod » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:09 am

HACKER80 wrote:BUT IF SOMEWANE DOWNLOAD THAT CREATION WITH ANOTHER DARKSPORE MOD OR NO MOD THAN IT HAS THE NORMAL PARTS :evil:

[foreheadslap]I know[/slap]
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Let us know here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

User avatar
Davo
The Boss
The Boss
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 2181
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:36 am
Location: NOLA
Contact:

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.1 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread postby Davo » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:19 pm

rob55rod wrote:
Davo wrote:
rob55rod wrote:I may have just discovered the secret to sharing mod parts...Overwriting core game parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


old news, who wants to do that, all you need to do is share an adventure with your creation and then it appears on the sporepedia.

[foreheadslap]Convenience[/slap]


but what you are saying doesnt solve anything, you are still downloading a basic un modded creation at the cost of over 100 parts

if you just upload an adventure with your modded creation, you can download it with ease like normal
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad








KhaTTar
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 9:13 am

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.1 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread postby KhaTTar » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:24 pm

Hi Davo!
I've installed all by your tutorial, and anything is right. Except one thing- some parts have uncorrect textures, like they are transperent.
I'll post screens soon.

Sorry for my bad English.

User avatar
Davo
The Boss
The Boss
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 2181
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:36 am
Location: NOLA
Contact:

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.1 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread postby Davo » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:01 pm

if you mean the wings, and that foot, i know, what other parts?
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad








User avatar
Dragonessa007
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:26 pm

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.1 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread postby Dragonessa007 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:35 pm

I have only one question - Which SPORE data folder do you install the Darkspore files and Dark Injection mod into? The data folder for SPORE or SPORE: Galactic Adventures? I know it sounds silly to ask, but it wasn't made very clear in your instructions to me.
Dragons Rule! :D

KhaTTar
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 9:13 am

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.1 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread postby KhaTTar » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:53 pm

Davo wrote:if you mean the wings, and that foot, i know, what other parts?

Yeap, they are. How i see, you don't fix it.

Dragonessa007, Darkspore have Spore's core parts, but with other textures. If you want Spore's textures, put all to Spore directory. If Darkspore's textures- Spore GA.

User avatar
Davo
The Boss
The Boss
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 2181
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:36 am
Location: NOLA
Contact:

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.1 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread postby Davo » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:10 pm

its not possible to fix them. the error lies within the model itself. and the ga directory is what i use
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad









Return to “Modding”