Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post by rob55rod »

Uhhhh...if you're playing off of Origin, see if you have a Core Spore Data folder corresponding to the location used by the Disk version of the game. If so, try installing the zArenas packages to there. Also you may want to try the experimental updated Force Save mod.

Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
theparishofspacedust
Cell
Cell

Unread post by theparishofspacedust »

Heya, completely forgotten all of my old account details on this site so I signed up again. Good to see everything's up and running still, at least partially.
I'm sorry to be completely bogus about this but since I'm a dumb heck and can't remember -anything- regarding Spore modding, do you know like, a step-by-step for moving from a spore/GA complete disc installation to origin whilst keeping my unshared DarkInjection stuff? Like, could I just install all the spore stuff from origin (core -> CnC -> GA -> DI) and drag my data / creation folders over to the origin installations without like, losing access to exoskeleton parts? I don't really want to have to remove my old client in case the new one is completely janky with DarkInjection.
Shattered
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Shattered »

rob55rod wrote:Uhhhh...if you're playing off of Origin, see if you have a Core Spore Data folder corresponding to the location used by the Disk version of the game. If so, try installing the zArenas packages to there. Also you may want to try the experimental updated Force Save mod.
I don't play off of origin, I only have the disk version.

I think I found the problem though... it seems as though an application I installed to SPORE messed up the core version of the game and replaced it with the Creature Creator .exe file (it's probably that SPORE animator thing I got)

I'm going to have to do a full reinstall to see if that helps.

[EDIT]: Reinstalling the game worked. I am now able to save DI creatures. The only thing that isn't quite right is the UI, it's all wonky, but I can live with that.
Thanks for killing me
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

@theparishofspacedust I'll address that question later, once I'm on desktop, I don't trust myself to answer a question like that on mobile...not after what happened last time...
Amethyst wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Uhhhh...if you're playing off of Origin, see if you have a Core Spore Data folder corresponding to the location used by the Disk version of the game. If so, try installing the zArenas packages to there. Also you may want to try the experimental updated Force Save mod.

I think I found the problem though... it seems as though an application I installed to SPORE messed up the core version of the game and replaced it with the Creature Creator .exe file (it's probably that SPORE animator thing I got)

[EDIT]: Reinstalling the game worked. I am now able to save DI creatures. The only thing that isn't quite right is the UI, it's all wonky, but I can live with that.
Strange that that eould happen, but hey, atleast it's fixed! :V

...how exactly is the UI wonky?

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Shattered
Sentient
Sentient

rob55rod wrote:@theparishofspacedust I'll address that question later, once I'm on desktop, I don't trust myself to answer a question like that on mobile...not after what happened last time...
Amethyst wrote:

Strange that that eould happen, but hey, atleast it's fixed! :V

...how exactly is the UI wonky?
Well some buttons are white, the sporepedia has white card backgrounds.. the icon images are off center and tiled... that's what I can name off the top of my head.
Thanks for killing me
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

If you're using the UI-!Layouts component, install the UI-Darkspore component alongside it.

CradilySlime
Creature
Creature

Unread post by CradilySlime »

we remember this. the Ui have so spore.
Image i have :ccp:
Shattered
Sentient
Sentient

rob55rod wrote:If you're using the UI-!Layouts component, install the UI-Darkspore component alongside it.
I haven't installed any UI. but maybe installing one will help.
Thanks for killing me
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Amethyst wrote:
rob55rod wrote:If you're using the UI-!Layouts component, install the UI-Darkspore component alongside it.
...yeah, there's that too...I've admittedly been rather sloppy about maintaining configurations with less Darkspore than my own configuration has :/

SaweczekTV
Cell
Cell

Unread post by SaweczekTV »

rob55rod wrote:
SaweczekTV wrote:Well, i need help - i installed these mods, but whenever i am selecting other page of (for example) Legs, there are not icons of them, they are invisible, and when i put them on my camera gets weird, it's zooming out and it's really strange. What's wrong?
You must have forgotten to install the zArenas packages. Be sure to install them to your Core Spore data folder, NOT your Galactic Adventures Data folder.

If you need help finding that, look here for assistance.
I did it, and nothing. I will record it.
Btw, the items (hands for example) are :
-Working,
-Invisible,
-If i put it on, the camera will scroll to the "black pixels" of the map.
Give me a minute, i will give you a link to YT to this issue.
SaweczekTV
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote:
Amethyst wrote:
...yeah, there's that too...I've admittedly been rather sloppy about maintaining configurations with less Darkspore than my own configuration has :/
Here, take it
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw-OycgqtM4[/youtube]
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Can you make the video not private, so I can actually see it?

SaweczekTV
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote:Can you make the video not private, so I can actually see it?
did it atm
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Okay, that clarifies what the issue is.

Can you please list the entire contents of your Core Spore and Galactic Adventures Data folders by filename, as well as what patches you have installed (if any)?

I'm starting to think that offset camera bug is indestructible or something ._.

SaweczekTV
Cell
Cell

Okay, that clarifies what the issue is.

Can you please list the entire contents of your Core Spore and Galactic Adventures Data folders by filename, as well as what patches you have installed (if any)?

I'm starting to think that offset camera bug is indestructible or something ._.
So, Spore core :
1.!!!!!!!!!!_2016_CB_Color_pack_v3.package
2.!!!!0!!_2016_Smoother_v2.package
3.2013_Dl_NC.package
4.CB_AAA_Color_pack.package
5.PatchData_package
6.Spore_Audio1.package
7.Spore_Aucio2.package
8.Spore_Content.package
9.Spore_Game.package
10.Spore_Graphics.package
11.Spore_Pack_03.package

And Galactic Adventures :
1.Spore_EP1_Data.package
2.Spore_EP1_Locale_01.package
3.Spore_EP1_Content_02.package
4.Spore_EP1_Content_01.package

I hope you mean these files
Last edited by SaweczekTV on Thu May 11, 2017 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Yes, that's what I wanted. It also reveals the source of both of your problems: You have Galactic Adventures installed, yet you're installing your mods to your Core Spore Data folder, and you haven't installed the zArenas_ packages. The zArenas_ packages are the ONLY mods that go in your Core Spore Data folder, all other mods go in your Galactic Adventures Data folder. Unless the mod's author says otherwise, that is.

EDIT: To clarify, your Data folders should look like this:

Core Spore:
1.PatchData_package
2.Spore_Audio1.package
3.Spore_Aucio2.package
4.Spore_Content.package
5.Spore_Game.package
6.Spore_Graphics.package
7.Spore_Pack_03.package
8.zArenas_RDX9.package
9.zArenas_Textures.package

Galactic Adventures:
3.2013_Dl_NC.package
5.Spore_EP1_Data.package
6.Spore_EP1_Locale_01.package
7.Spore_EP1_Content_02.package
8.Spore_EP1_Content_01.package

SaweczekTV
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote:Yes, that's what I wanted. It also reveals the source of both of your problems: You have Galactic Adventures installed, yet you're installing your mods to your Core Spore Data folder, and you haven't installed the zArenas_ packages. The zArenas_ packages are the ONLY mods that go in your Core Spore Data folder, all other mods go in your Galactic Adventures Data folder. Unless the mod's author says otherwise, that is.

Core Spore:
1.PatchData_package
2.Spore_Audio1.package
3.Spore_Aucio2.package
4.Spore_Content.package
5.Spore_Game.package
6.Spore_Graphics.package
7.Spore_Pack_03.package
8.zArenas_RDX9.package

Galactic Adventures:
3.2013_Dl_NC.package
5.Spore_EP1_Data.package
Thanks for help. So - i need to delete mods, uninstall Galactic Adventures, and then install Galactic adventures and install mods? :D
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

SaweczekTV wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Yes, that's what I wanted. It also reveals the source of both of your problems: You have Galactic Adventures installed, yet you're installing your mods to your Core Spore Data folder, and you haven't installed the zArenas_ packages. The zArenas_ packages are the ONLY mods that go in your Core Spore Data folder, all other mods go in your Galactic Adventures Data folder. Unless the mod's author says otherwise, that is.

Core Spore:
1.PatchData_package
2.Spore_Audio1.package
3.Spore_Aucio2.package
4.Spore_Content.package
5.Spore_Game.package
6.Spore_Graphics.package
7.Spore_Pack_03.package
8.zArenas_RDX9.package

Galactic Adventures:
3.2013_Dl_NC.package
5.Spore_EP1_Data.package
Thanks for help. So - i need to delete mods, uninstall Galactic Adventures, and then install Galactic adventures and install mods? :D
NO

THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID AT ALL

Don't uninstall anything, just rearrange the package files to match the list I provided above. (You can get the zArenas_ packages from here: http://www.davoonline.com/sporemodder/r ... /DI9r.html )

SaweczekTV
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote:
SaweczekTV wrote:

Core Spore:
1.PatchData_package
2.Spore_Audio1.package
3.Spore_Aucio2.package
4.Spore_Content.package
5.Spore_Game.package
6.Spore_Graphics.package
7.Spore_Pack_03.package
8.zArenas_RDX9.package

Galactic Adventures:
3.2013_Dl_NC.package
5.Spore_EP1_Data.package
NO

Don't uninstall anything, just rearrange the package files to match the list I provided above. (You can get the zArenas_ packages from here: http://www.davoonline.com/sporemodder/r ... /DI9r.html )
Ok, ok. I just didn't refresh my page. I was joking anyway. Thanks for help anyway, apprecieate it
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

SaweczekTV wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
SaweczekTV wrote: Thanks for help. So - i need to delete mods, uninstall Galactic Adventures, and then install Galactic adventures and install mods? :D
NO

Ok, ok. I just didn't refresh my page.
Oh.
SaweczekTV wrote:I was joking anyway.
Geez...please, never do that again. You almost gave me a heart attack there O-o
Also I apologize for my use of cAPS lOCK, I wasn't angry, just...panicked, I guess...
SaweczekTV wrote:Thanks for help anyway, apprecieate it
Glad to have the problem resolved :mrgreen:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Modding”