Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
Flames Kid
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post by Flames Kid »

rob55rod wrote:
Flames Kid wrote:Hey in 9.r are you going to add the glowing shiny coulors and the colouring machine?
In a perfect world, yes. Problem is, I'd rather doubt I can do that. (Well, technically the "colouring machine" as you put it is present, but you have to zoom out to see it. And it doesn't slide down and spray like it did in Darkspore, it's completely static :/ )
Flames Kid wrote:i made a disk cover for it in PhotoShop [img]file://entertainer/Users/Dunk/Pictures/Saved%20Pictures/Spore%20Dark%20injections%20disk%20cover%202%20copy.png[/img] i dont know if that image will work :lol: :D :di:
You have to upload it to an image host. Personally I'd recommend imgur.
i do hope you do get it to come down :) + Image

:di: I am just a simulation §§§§§§§
Flames Kid
Civilian
Civilian

[flash=]<div class="sketchfab-embed-wrapper"><iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://sketchfab.com/models/8375c36d87 ... 3009/embed" frameborder="0" allowvr allowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" onmousewheel=""></iframe>

<p style="font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; margin: 5px; color: #4A4A4A;">
<a href="https://sketchfab.com/models/8375c36d87 ... hare-popup" target="_blank" style="font-weight: bold; color: #1CAAD9;">Darkspore The Corruptor Upgraded</a>
by <a href="https://sketchfab.com/rowansreid?utm_me ... hare-popup" target="_blank" style="font-weight: bold; color: #1CAAD9;">rowansreid</a>
on <a href="https://sketchfab.com?utm_medium=embed& ... hare-popup" target="_blank" style="font-weight: bold; color: #1CAAD9;">Sketchfab</a>
</p>
</div>[/flash] i hope that works! (made By Me)
Flames Kid
Civilian
Civilian

i hope that works! (made By Me) https://skfb.ly/6nnrDhttps://skfb.ly/6nnrr :D
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Interesting...though in future, wouldn't it make more sense to just upload the PNGs? (And in the Creator Corner, might I add?) :lol:
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Flames Kid
Civilian
Civilian

rob55rod wrote:Interesting...though in future, wouldn't it make more sense to just upload the PNGs? (And in the Creator Corner, might I add?) :lol:
yea but ill send the pngs. also would you know why my game crashes every time i try to edit one of rebbeca1208s darkspore heroes?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Alright, I'll take a look when I have a chance. No idea what's up with those crashes though.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Percival
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Percival »

Hi. I'm new here but not to spore. When I downloaded all the required parts, I get this error: http://prntscr.com/es5wlu
Spore is already installed on my PC, so if you could help it'd be wonderful. :D
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Percival wrote:Hi. I'm new here but not to spore. When I downloaded all the required parts, I get this error: http://prntscr.com/es5wlu
Spore is already installed on my PC, so if you could help it'd be wonderful. :D
What the...

...what did you do that caused this message to appear? Were you trying to install Patch 5.1, by any chance...?

InfernoZola
Cell
Cell

Unread post by InfernoZola »

Hello, I have no idea where exactly to post, but here seems like a decent place. (If you want me to put it somewhere else, just point me in the right direction.)

I recently downloaded the stable version of Dark Injection, but I do not have Galactic Adventures right at the minute (the disc is in my old computer somewhere, I'll get around to finding it soon). The mod itself works fine, but the one thing I had wanted the most, unlimited complexity, does not. I installed the fixed camera and the no complexity version, could anyone tell me why this is happening? The whole thing that took this need for no complexity in me was my fixed version of the Pokemon Dialga, which looks far better than the derpified edition that I originally made. (Note, I do not have the original anymore, as I never got an account on that computer and the hard drive was wiped.)

And now I want to play as it too, but the game will not let me due to it having 'too many parts'. Any help will be very appreciated, thanks :)
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

InfernoZola wrote:Hello, I have no idea where exactly to post, but here seems like a decent place. (If you want me to put it somewhere else, just point me in the right direction.)

I recently downloaded the stable version of Dark Injection, but I do not have Galactic Adventures right at the minute (the disc is in my old computer somewhere, I'll get around to finding it soon). The mod itself works fine, but the one thing I had wanted the most, unlimited complexity, does not. I installed the fixed camera and the no complexity version, could anyone tell me why this is happening? The whole thing that took this need for no complexity in me was my fixed version of the Pokemon Dialga, which looks far better than the derpified edition that I originally made. (Note, I do not have the original anymore, as I never got an account on that computer and the hard drive was wiped.)

And now I want to play as it too, but the game will not let me due to it having 'too many parts'. Any help will be very appreciated, thanks :)
It's an easy fix: Just hunt down that disk and install GA :lol:

...although I should note that the Disk version of the Spore client is effectively dead at this point. The new gane update that was released on March 20th was not released for the disk version of the game and is now required for all online functionality. So if you want any of that, you'll have to transfer your keys to Origin. Also note that this update has affected numerous mods, including Dark Injection, and that while a fix is in development for Dark Injection 9.r, I currently have no plans of doing any maintenance on Dark Injection 9.

InfernoZola
Cell
Cell

Holy hell, you responded fast XD

I have both the keys for Spore and Spore GA (Only GA's disk was lost), so I am trying to redeem them with Origin so I can download GA from that, as I have no idea where the computer where the old computer's disk drive was moved to is (and going into my loft is not very comfortable. I have to go on my hands and knees to move about in there). Only problem is that it says that the codes have already been used, so I am contacting EA to see if they can hopefully give me help with the issue. I'll just have my family member who owns the computer where the disk drive was moved to get me it if they can. Overall, why was there just this sudden update? I thought Spore was pretty much dead in the water at this point.

But also, let me ask, is GA required for the unlimited complexity?
InfernoZola
Cell
Cell

I am happy to inform that EA's customer service was able to get both Spore and GA onto my Origin account. When it is finished downloading, I will move my mod files to the new Spore folder. Let's hope the Save Game Failed apocalypse doesn't happen again D:
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

InfernoZola wrote:Holy hell, you responded fast XD
Oh, so I did. Huh...didn't realize I was so quick .-.
InfernoZola wrote:Overall, why was there just this sudden update? I thought Spore was pretty much dead in the water at this point.
Server certificates expired. They had to update it, to keep the game's online features working.
InfernoZola wrote:But also, let me ask, is GA required for the unlimited complexity?
Yes
InfernoZola wrote:I am happy to inform that EA's customer service was able to get both Spore and GA onto my Origin account. When it is finished downloading, I will move my mod files to the new Spore folder. Let's hope the Save Game Failed apocalypse doesn't happen again D:
Good. Fingers crossed that all will go smoothly ^-^

InfernoZola
Cell
Cell

It did, I think it's working well enough now (although, when I click on GA's exe, the title screen only says Spore (with 2009 as the date, so I think it's GA). I can also make adventures

However, even after installing all of that, it still has the limited complexity. Any help? I also cannot log in.

Edit: Huh, after adding clothes to my Dialga-esque creature I can now use them. But yeah, complexity is still borked. Help? I've tried multiple mods but nothing works.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

InfernoZola wrote:It did, I think it's working well enough now (although, when I click on GA's exe, the title screen only says Spore (with 2009 as the date, so I think it's GA). I can also make adventures
That might be DI's doing, actually.
InfernoZola wrote:Edit: Huh, after adding clothes to my Dialga-esque creature I can now use them.
Weird...
InfernoZola wrote:I also cannot log in.
You said you reinstalled from Origin, correct? If so, then go to

Code: Select all

%appdata%\SPORE
and move the

Code: Select all

Preferences
folder to somewhere else. Let me know if that works.
InfernoZola wrote:But yeah, complexity is still borked. Help? I've tried multiple mods but nothing works.
Uh...maybe that was one of the features the update broke? Idk, but in any case, as stated above, I'm working on getting 9.r updated to work with the new game update, so that will likely solve the problem.

InfernoZola
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote:That might be DI's doing, actually.
Ah, that's fine then. I just remembered it having an orange "Galactic Adventures" title there.
rob55rod wrote:Weird...
Same thing seems to happen with all of my freedom-cheated creatures. The "Too Many Parts" thing is gone. I can add them to the creature stage and all that. Creation is still bugged a bit.
rob55rod wrote:You said you reinstalled from Origin, correct? If so, then go to
CODE: SELECT ALL
%appdata%\SPORE
and move the
CODE: SELECT ALL
Preferences
folder to somewhere else. Let me know if that works.
It didn't seem to fix it. It says that my computer is not connected. Strange, since I am posting here.
rob55rod wrote:Uh...maybe that was one of the features the update broke? Idk, but in any case, as stated above, I'm working on getting 9.r updated to work with the new game update, so that will likely solve the problem.
Alright, once that's done I'll try again.
InfernoZola
Cell
Cell

And Spore Resurrection removed the complexity for me. Now it's just the online to be mad at, strange.

Edit: And now I can log in. That's certainly odd.
SaweczekTV
Cell
Cell

Unread post by SaweczekTV »

Well, i need help - i installed these mods, but whenever i am selecting other page of (for example) Legs, there are not icons of them, they are invisible, and when i put them on my camera gets weird, it's zooming out and it's really strange. What's wrong?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

SaweczekTV wrote:Well, i need help - i installed these mods, but whenever i am selecting other page of (for example) Legs, there are not icons of them, they are invisible, and when i put them on my camera gets weird, it's zooming out and it's really strange. What's wrong?
You must have forgotten to install the zArenas packages. Be sure to install them to your Core Spore data folder, NOT your Galactic Adventures Data folder.

If you need help finding that, look here for assistance.

Shattered
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Shattered »

So I am still having issues with this mod.

I still can't save my creations, and textures only load when I have zArenas packages in the GA data folder. I mean.. I tried installing it the right way, it's just textures and models don't load when I install the zArenas packages to the Core data folder.

Force save still not working.
Thanks for killing me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Modding”