Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
ace123
Cell
Cell

Re: Dark Injection v9 How to get Darkspore parts into Spore.

Unread post by ace123 »

Thanks,that help alot cause my little brother cant stop punching in the face for the spore mod problem.
Still THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

ace123
Cell
Cell

Unread post by ace123 »

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE INVISIBLE PART THAT ARE SEPOST TO BE INVISIBLE
BUT FOR SOME REASON IT NOT INVISIBLE AT ALL.ALL READY TEST IN TEST DRIVE,PAINT AND EDITOR MODE.
IT STILL NOT INVISIBLE IVE TRIED 2013_DI.PACKAGE AND 2013_DI_NC.PACKAGE
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

ace123 wrote:CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE INVISIBLE PART THAT ARE SEPOST TO BE INVISIBLE
BUT FOR SOME REASON IT NOT INVISIBLE AT ALL.ALL READY TEST IN TEST DRIVE,PAINT AND EDITOR MODE.
Stop CAPS LOCKing. It's absolutely appalling, and really hard to read. Anyways, on to your question, did you test them in-game? If not, add a creature with invisible limbs into an adventure as the captain. Are they invisible when the adventure is played in test mode? They should be. They are dependant on your graphics card, though, so if you have a horrible graphics card, then they may not work. If this is the case, try running the game with different graphics settings. You might find something that works!
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
LivedMountain56
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by LivedMountain56 »

When I try to download it on your site it takes me to adfly but when I click on skip ad it takes me to a text file full of random stuff and it doesn't download the .package file. Little help please.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

ace123 wrote:CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE INVISIBLE PART THAT ARE SEPOST TO BE INVISIBLE
Have you downloaded all the other required files and followed the installation instructions?
(Arenas_textures and Arenas_RDX9)
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

LivedMountain56 wrote:When I try to download it on your site it takes me to adfly but when I click on skip ad it takes me to a text file full of random stuff and it doesn't download the .package file. Little help please.
Um...somebody had that problem before...I believed he fixed it by using a different Internet Browser. Try that.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Mal
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Mal »

I am having a few issues myself, in the creature creator a few parts are completely invisible, such as the spectral wings or whatever it is called, but that is not my main issue, the problem is that i cannot play one of my Dark Injection creations in space stage, i made sure to check my other mods and tried with a non dark injection moded creation, and it points to it being solely because of this mod.

If there is a way to get it to work, advice would be welcomed =)
fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by fungus3 »

Also, when will a new version come out?
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

in the future... duh.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Davo wrote:in the future... duh.
I think he mean specifics...Image

Mal
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Mal »

Mal wrote:I am having a few issues myself, in the creature creator a few parts are completely invisible, such as the spectral wings or whatever it is called, but that is not my main issue, the problem is that i cannot play any one of my Dark Injection creations in space stage, it makes me crash when i try, i made sure to check my other mods and tried with a non dark injection moded creation, and it points to it being solely because of this mod.

so... is anyone gonna toss a little help my way?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Mal wrote:
Mal wrote:I am having a few issues myself, in the creature creator a few parts are completely invisible, such as the spectral wings or whatever it is called, but that is not my main issue, the problem is that i cannot play any one of my Dark Injection creations in space stage, it makes me crash when i try, i made sure to check my other mods and tried with a non dark injection moded creation, and it points to it being solely because of this mod.

Those parts are only invisible in the editor. Nothing can be done about that, given the limited tools. I have NO idea why you can't play the creations, though. Do you have that game on Steam, Origin, or Disk? Are you running any other mods?

Mal
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Mal »

rob55rod wrote:
Mal wrote:

Those parts are only invisible in the editor. Nothing can be done about that, given the limited tools. I have NO idea why you can't play the creations, though. Do you have that game on Steam, Origin, or Disk? Are you running any other mods?

have it on steam, and i tried playing it without any of the other mods and it still crashed =(
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Mal wrote:-snip-
You bought Spore on Steam, expecting mods would work properly IN SPITE OF THE HUNDREDS, MAYBE THOUSANDS, OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH STEAM!?!?! You're lucky the mod works at all. Get the Disk game if you want mods to work properly.

Mal
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Mal »

rob55rod wrote: You bought Spore on Steam, expecting mods would work properly IN SPITE OF THE HUNDREDS, MAYBE THOUSANDS, OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH STEAM!?!?! You're lucky the mod works at all. Get the Disk game if you want mods to work properly.
no i bought it on steam because it was available and on sale lol, i only recently started adding mods to it =P well mods i could find that are not completely dead.
neptis
Creature
Creature

Unread post by neptis »

well if you had bought it on origen like i did. then it would have been worce for you . as origen game are a bitch to get mods working for. in the end the simplest thing worked for my problems(invisible parts that were not ment to be invisable) and a trucklode of outhers. i just swaped all the arena packet files with my lot from darkspore.

but sereusly you tryed to use a non steam uploded mod on a game you bought from steam.? no wonder it dident work properly.

and now for rob to corect the spelling
if you maniged to read my post well dun. as you see my spelling. is basically crap
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

neptis wrote:Well, if you had bought it on Origin like I did, then it would have been worse for you, as Origin Spore is a [CENSOR] to get mods working on. In the end, the simplest thing possible solved my problems (invisible parts that weren't meant to be invisible, and a truckload of others) - I just swapped all the arenas_whatever package files with ones taken from Darkspore directly.

But seriously, you tried to use a non-Steam Workshop mod on a game that doesn't even HAVE its own Steam Workshop, that you bought on steam? No wonder it didn't work properly.

And now for rob to prove that I know him too well.
Yep, I corrected your spelling all right.

Mal
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Mal »

neptis wrote:well if you had bought it on origen like i did. then it would have been worce for you . as origen game are a bitch to get mods working for. in the end the simplest thing worked for my problems(invisible parts that were not ment to be invisable) and a trucklode of outhers. i just swaped all the arena packet files with my lot from darkspore.

but sereusly you tryed to use a non steam uploded mod on a game you bought from steam.? no wonder it dident work properly.

and now for rob to corect the spelling

i think i got it working now actually lol, dunno how, but it SEEMS to be working now XD.
neptis
Creature
Creature

Unread post by neptis »

rob55rod wrote:
neptis wrote:Well, if you had bought it on Origin like I did, then it would have been worse for you, as Origin Spore is a [CENSOR] to get mods working on. In the end, the simplest thing possible solved my problems (invisible parts that weren't meant to be invisible, and a truckload of others) - I just swapped all the arenas_whatever package files with ones taken from Darkspore directly.

But seriously, you tried to use a non-Steam Workshop mod on a game that doesn't even HAVE its own Steam Workshop, that you bought on steam? No wonder it didn't work properly.

And now for rob to prove that I know him too well.
Yep, I corrected your spelling all right.
i expected the corrections. but the censoring. seriously rob the censored word is by no means deserving of the censoring.
said word is not consider a swear word or as Americans name them curse words(at the very least not in my country).

it may be that my generation hear aculy couldn't care less about swearing. i however am the exception. i have more words down in my list than should be posable. there is aceptible, don't use often,if you use you get hit. and if you use then run you fraging smeghead.

aculy what was i talking about?
if you maniged to read my post well dun. as you see my spelling. is basically crap
Mal
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Mal »

I found out what was going wrong with my steam version =) it was having i think a complexity issue, i gave my creature a tail that was made from an arm, after i took that off, it stopped crashing, going to try giving back it's legs to see if it is just a complexity issue or if it just does not like arm tails.

edit* Yup appears to be a complexity issue in general, cannot put too many parts on it i guess lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Modding”