Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
Bluearga
First Class
First Class

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by Bluearga »

GBAura wrote:
Airglider6 wrote:I have this and platinum spore installed and i can't seem to advance to the creature stage. Anyone have an idea why this is happening?
I think Platinum Spore had something to with it, sometimes putting multiple mods in one place and screw up the coding since they are both programmed differently and cause an odd effect to the game, though I won't say it's permanent. I think you should add the "Z" mark to the start of the file, so the game can read the mod last.

Case and point:

Z_DarkInjection Version
Z_ArenasRDX9
That is to be:
DarkInjection Version(Put into SPORE-GA/Data)
ZArenasRDX9(Put into SPORE/Data)
ZArenas_Textures(Put into SPORE/Data)

I do have and I no problem with the original textures SPORE.
GBAura
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Unread post by GBAura »

TheLegoMinifigure wrote:Do i need force save for this? If i do, please tell me how to force save.
Force Save is a mod which allows you to save creation with certain parts that are illegal according to the games code. Since Darkspore contains parts that aren't allowed, this mod is needed so you can use creations with these parts outside of the editor. While Dark Injection already provides this mod, some formats of the won't use the mod correctly, so you have to install the Force Save mod on the side. Someone already posted the file on this page, feel free to get it.

Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Meaningless Quote:

"Raggedy Ann scares me!"
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread post by rob55rod »

you need GA to run the mod? did you read that?[/quote]
Davo, The mod actually CAN run largely fine without GA. I tried it. But...it really needs a camera centering fix. The parts work just fine, but you need a separate ForceSave, like the one attached to this post.[/quote]

Ooof. It doesn't actually work well, it just recolors the CoreSpore parts and replaces only a few PNGs along with it. :cry:[/quote]
I MEANT THE DARKSPOREPARTS!!!!!! :evil:
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
TheCluckingDuck
Corporal
Corporal

Unread post by TheCluckingDuck »

YEAH. DOESN'T WORK.
sandwich kingdom
Schwarznebel
Recruit
Recruit

Unread post by Schwarznebel »

@TheCluckingDuck: The most important thing is that your Spore is legal and you are not using any type of crack. If you are using a crack the dark spore parts won't appear and the core spore parts only recolor in the editor. I tried it on my brothers computer who still had a cracked version and he had the same issue you have.

Other wise I'd really recommend to patch Spore and install Galactic Adventures (and patch this one as well with the mentioned patch version) as the mod runs only correctly with it.
TheCluckingDuck
Corporal
Corporal

Schwarznebel wrote:@TheCluckingDuck: The most important thing is that your Spore is legal and you are not using any type of crack. If you are using a crack the dark spore parts won't appear and the core spore parts only recolor in the editor. I tried it on my brothers computer who still had a cracked version and he had the same issue you have.

Other wise I'd really recommend to patch Spore and install Galactic Adventures (and patch this one as well with the mentioned patch version) as the mod runs only correctly with it.
I have a SERIOUS issue with GA, First off, the Core Spore and DI parts appear as white boxes. Secondly, I did not crack Spore. Third, I tried re-installing, but it doesn't work. That would have suck if it happened to YOU, now would it? Yeah. :cry:
sandwich kingdom
Ploe
Key Master
Key Master

Unread post by Ploe »

TheCluckingDuck wrote:That would have suck if it happened to YOU, now would it? Yeah. :cry:
Who let YOU back in here?
TheCluckingDuck
Corporal
Corporal

Ploe wrote:
TheCluckingDuck wrote:That would have suck if it happened to YOU, now would it? Yeah. :cry:
Who let YOU back in here?
Davo has. :D
sandwich kingdom
ThrowSomething
Guru
Guru

Unread post by ThrowSomething »

Actually, Davo confirmed my unbanning of you. If you want to contest that fact, I'll be happy to supply proof. Watch your step, because I am.
Matvakama
Private
Private

Unread post by Matvakama »

I'm stepping in, just to have it clarified. Just how much of the Darkspore parts has Helmo Darkspor-ized? I mean which parts is he done with and which ones are yet to be completed. I've seen like 30 parts already finished, or does my calculation falter or is not updated? There are approximately 120 parts to be retextured, if the progress of finished texturing is 30, then Helmo made 25% of all parts. It takes a while, but I assure you, that there can be people, who will wait patiently for the mod.
You don't know what's to come, do ya? >:)
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

Most parts have a left, right, and center file. 120 you say. Try more like 1200.
fungus3
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Unread post by fungus3 »

Davo wrote:Most parts have a left, right, and center file. 120 you say. Try more like 1200.
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... OhCrap.png
EDITED BY DAVO
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ9kJb8wnuA[/youtube]

Radial attacks...
TheCluckingDuck
Corporal
Corporal

It's now silent... :?
sandwich kingdom
ThrowSomething
Guru
Guru

Unread post by ThrowSomething »

pretty big picture...lol
Schwarznebel
Recruit
Recruit

I have a SERIOUS issue with GA, First off, the Core Spore and DI parts appear as white boxes. Secondly, I did not crack Spore. Third, I tried re-installing, but it doesn't work. That would have suck if it happened to YOU, now would it? Yeah.
Have you installed the game in a custom folder? I had similar issues when I installed the game on a self chosen place, but when installing it on the common c-path it worked. Other wise I really don't know what you are doing wrong.
JackWS
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Unread post by JackWS »

When I try to find the data directory I can't where do I find it?
Schwarznebel
Recruit
Recruit

If you installed the game with normal settings it usually looks like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\SPORE_EP1 (Windows 7)

Try to find the Electronic Arts folder. Spore has more than one data folder but the one you find in "SPORE_EP1" is the correct one.
JackWS

Unread post by JackWS »

Schwarznebel wrote:If you installed the game with normal settings it usually looks like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\SPORE_EP1 (Windows 7)

Try to find the Electronic Arts folder. Spore has more than one data folder but the one you find in "SPORE_EP1" is the correct one.
Thanks dude I found it I was and inch away from deleting the mod to see if fallout runs again
CamBen
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread post by CamBen »

JackWS wrote:
Schwarznebel wrote:If you installed the game with normal settings it usually looks like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\SPORE_EP1 (Windows 7)

Thanks dude I found it I was and inch away from deleting the mod to see if fallout runs again
Huh? I thought we were talking about spore.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

Return to “Modding”