Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by fungus3 »

HelmoChipChop wrote:Until someone finds out how or tells us the animated texture might be on a long hiatus unfortunately. Also what is wrong with the cell parts?
The Cell Parts in creature stage do not animate, and the in-game Cell Editor does not have the hidden cell parts unlocked.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

My computer is in the shop now

(my audio broke after installing a new graphics card [so I could play spore w/ patch 5, instead of patch 4.] I should get it back later today or tomorrow. :| )

so I won't be able to pack my abilities mod.
although, I do have a discovery to announce. The necro-exo-bone limbs are not darkspore limbs. I found their models inside the exoskeleton patch 3 package file. Since the limb segments are not present in the palette, and no full limbs were made w/ them, they could never be used. I know because I viewed the models in sporemaster and found their files (.prop.xml). the bot parts also were probably meant to have been a taste of darkspore parts they released for spore fans, before revealing darkspore.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
HelmoChipChop
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by HelmoChipChop »

They are indeed exo limbs, but they color fully instead of having the outline or boney parts stay tan.

The Darkspore ones appear darker and maintain the paint layers more than the Core Spore ones due to their intended purpose as being forsaken or Necrotic (Undead) limbs, whereas the Core ones are to resemble insectoid creatures, which is why BonyBender, Teethpick, SpykeLimb, and GunBone are Necro-only exo parts, and not seen in the exo patch.

Lighting quality turned down to show texture better.

Core Spore:

Darkspore:

BentLent98
Creature
Creature

Unread post by BentLent98 »

Would it be ok for an update to the Beta?
HelmoChipChop
Civilian
Civilian

I want to see if I can squeeze in a few more parts before I make another beta release, but def. today.
BentLent98
Creature
Creature

I am making a mod myself for minecraft, so I understand, how many parts are you thinking?
HelmoChipChop
Civilian
Civilian

If I can find one more head diffuse (meaning head complete) or two tints then I'll send it to Davo to upload it here as a beta release.
BentLent98
Creature
Creature

How's the progress, is the beta done and packing or uploading, or are you still trying to find the diffuse or tints? I'm sorry I just need a status update :D .
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

HelmoChipChop wrote:They are indeed exo limbs, but they color fully instead of having the outline or boney parts stay tan.

The Darkspore ones appear darker and maintain the paint layers more than the Core Spore ones due to their intended purpose as being forsaken or Necrotic (Undead) limbs, whereas the Core ones are to resemble insectoid creatures, which is why BonyBender, Teethpick, SpykeLimb, and GunBone are Necro-only exo parts, and not seen in the exo patch.
actually, I found the "not included parts" in the exo patch, its just that no "complete" limbs were made w/ them, so they don't show up in the pallete.

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Bluearga
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Bluearga »

I look forward to the official version! :D I hope that will be coming soon!
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

BIG NEWS GUYS! but, don't get your hopes high, its terribly unfinished. Anyway, I found the DS coloration .prop.XMLs :lol: But to actually make it work, I need to find the corresponding animation files, and where the package is. I don't have my computer or my spore disk right now, So i'm doing this from my sister's computer and w/out testing.

I also found the crt file for the DS paintbuddy and some other creatures!

Now, If I can get my computer and my disk back, I might be able to test it out! :P

HelmoChipChop
Civilian
Civilian

camben wrote:BIG NEWS GUYS! but, don't get your hopes high, its terribly unfinished. Anyway, I found the DS coloration .prop.XMLs :lol: But to actually make it work, I need to find the corresponding animation files, and where the package is. I don't have my computer or my spore disk right now, So i'm doing this from my sister's computer and w/out testing.

Now, If I can get my computer and my disk back, I might be able to test it out! :P
You found the XML that relates to part texture animation?

THIS WILL BE THE BEST PART MOD EVER WHEN WE ALL FINISH.
fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by fungus3 »

The Cell parts are glitched out for some reason. The non-hidden flagella do not share, the secret cell parts in the in-game cell editor are impossible to unlock, and this is annoying D:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

HelmoChipChop wrote:
camben wrote:BIG NEWS GUYS! but, don't get your hopes high, its terribly unfinished. Anyway, I found the DS coloration .prop.XMLs :lol: But to actually make it work, I need to find the corresponding animation files, and where the package is. I don't have my computer or my spore disk right now, So i'm doing this from my sister's computer and w/out testing.

You found the XML that relates to part texture animation?

THIS WILL BE THE BEST PART MOD EVER WHEN WE ALL FINISH.
nonono. I found the XML for the creature paints. the only thing I'm missing for them to work is the paintfiles in the #00000000 or animations~ folder. not part paints, creature paints.

HelmoChipChop
Civilian
Civilian

Paint parts, like the detail paints that give the heroes the glowing or animated cracks and shapes on their bodies?
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

yes. you know how there are complete styles, and partial styles? well, the actual paint is a file in animations~ or #00000000, an the thing that adds it in is the xml file that says the color, and if it is the coat, base, or detail. I found the xmls, not the animations~ file.

EDIT: try randomizing in a DS guy in the creature editor w/ this mod using the "new creation" button. I cant test it out right now.

HelmoChipChop
Civilian
Civilian

The body shapes don't appear to be different in any way.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

did you cycle all the bodies? maybe they didn't work, but the CRT's I got strait from DS.

HelmoChipChop
Civilian
Civilian

Going to try again now.

EDIT

Nope, they're all normal and unchanged.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

ok, then. highlight and click on the vertabrae. if they are yellow, I packed correctly. is there any change at all?

Edit: try this mod. it has copies of an original bodies to see if the bodies worked.

Return to “Modding”