Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
Post Reply
User avatar
GBAura
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:24 am
Gender:

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by GBAura »

Hey, I got an good idea for Dark Injection!

Remember the props that we find from Cell to Space? Like the meteor in the opening of the Cell Phase, the objects in there and any object from the five stages. I was thinking that we can extract all the props that we could see and interact with in the Adventure Editor. Granted, Maxis DID give us some of the props to play with but not all of them are there. I was thinking we can get the Scrolls, Stones and Books (the ones reflecting each archetype) or any object that we could find into the adventure editor.

Sounds like a good idea or what?
Image

Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Meaningless Quote:

"Raggedy Ann scares me!"
User avatar
Davo
The Boss
The Boss
Posts: 2189
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:36 am
Gender:
Age: 36

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by Davo »

i can try GB. i have also found a way to return the boundless editor, so far.
User avatar
HelmoChipChop
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 5:41 pm
Gender:
Age: 28

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by HelmoChipChop »

Does anyone know how to extract Arenas_RDX9.package properly? For some reason when I do it, all the files (excluding .r4w files) are text documents labeled Conversion Error. Any help? Thought I'd give a go at refining the texture maps. Thanks in advance for the help.
User avatar
CamBen
Tech Support
Tech Support
Posts: 1353
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:26 pm
Age: 21

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by CamBen »

most rw4's don't convert properly. same w/ core spore and some c&c.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
User avatar
HelmoChipChop
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 5:41 pm
Gender:
Age: 28

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by HelmoChipChop »

camben wrote:most rw4's don't convert properly. same w/ core spore and some c&c.
Is there a way to convert them any other way? Also is Arenas_RDX9 even where all the part skins/paint macros are? When I extract that package all I get are the rw4's and the txt file. Any info on where the actual part/painting textures are?
snark
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:06 pm

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by snark »

Davo wrote:i can try GB. i have also found a way to return the boundless editor, so far.
I found some problems first some old parts in the editor look different when you place them they look strange like an incect eye it looks yellow but in test drive it looks normal that's a problem because I can't chose what part to use. second some of the parts can't be retextured like the new insect or bone parts i think they are originally white but when i try to put different textures like blue for example the parts stay white only the body changes blue is there a way to fix it ?
User avatar
Davo
The Boss
The Boss
Posts: 2189
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:36 am
Gender:
Age: 36

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by Davo »

HelmoChipChop wrote:Does anyone know how to extract Arenas_RDX9.package properly? For some reason when I do it, all the files (excluding .r4w files) are text documents labeled Conversion Error. Any help? Thought I'd give a go at refining the texture maps. Thanks in advance for the help.

that is normal.
HelmoChipChop wrote:
camben wrote:most rw4's don't convert properly. same w/ core spore and some c&c.
Is there a way to convert them any other way? Also is Arenas_RDX9 even where all the part skins/paint macros are? When I extract that package all I get are the rw4's and the txt file. Any info on where the actual part/painting textures are?

rw4 is the model for the parts. the new core spore paints are in the arena textures file, there are no paint files for the dark injection files.
snark wrote:
Davo wrote:i can try GB. i have also found a way to return the boundless editor, so far.
I found some problems first some old parts in the editor look different when you place them they look strange like an incect eye it looks yellow but in test drive it looks normal that's a problem because I can't chose what part to use. second some of the parts can't be retextured like the new insect or bone parts i think they are originally white but when i try to put different textures like blue for example the parts stay white only the body changes blue is there a way to fix it ?

the colors are from darkspore. i cannot fix them from changing.
User avatar
Matvakama
Private
Private
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:30 am
Gender:

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by Matvakama »

Hmm...
I really wonder, what bugs and glitches will be fixed in the next DI. And also what new features it will have (if there would be any new, but I don't expect it).
P.S. Davo, please bring the Jet Pack Effect (from GA) back!
EDIT: 74th page! lol :lol:
You don't know what's to come, do ya? >:)
User avatar
GBAura
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:24 am
Gender:

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by GBAura »

There is something in Spore GA that I wanted to get fixed but I don't have the skill to do it.

In GA, if a creature has a center mouth that is split into two different instances, one mouth will move while the other stays still. However, this glitch was caused by a recent patch, but it could be the Bot Parts.

Can anyone fix this?
Last edited by GBAura on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Meaningless Quote:

"Raggedy Ann scares me!"
Xglp012
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:42 am

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by Xglp012 »

Image
User avatar
CamBen
Tech Support
Tech Support
Posts: 1353
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:26 pm
Age: 21

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by CamBen »

Xglp012 wrote:
Image
Irrelevant image above.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
User avatar
HelmoChipChop
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 5:41 pm
Gender:
Age: 28

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by HelmoChipChop »

OH LOOK! Stuff relevant to Spore!

Image

Lol, Orion gamma. xP

Someone needs to snuff out where Darkspore keeps the textures for the parts. Maxis hid them well, they must be SOMEWHERE.

EDIT

Added a few more renames to some items (Destructor masks/Goliath Pads) so if interested Davo, let me know.

Examples:

Baryonic Respirator
Tarnished Couter

Etc.

EDIT MkII

Was bored, thought I'd fiddle around with my DI pic, enjoy it if it's your kinda thing. Crits appreciated.
RIGHT CLICK AND SELECT "VIEW IMAGE" TO SEE FULL VIEW

All characters and images used belong to their respective owners and illustrators.

Image
snark
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:06 pm

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by snark »

..
Last edited by snark on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
HACKER80
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Posts: 488
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:27 am
Gender:

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by HACKER80 »

HelmoChipChop wrote:OH LOOK! Stuff relevant to Spore!

Image

Lol, Orion gamma. xP

Someone needs to snuff out where Darkspore keeps the textures for the parts. Maxis hid them well, they must be SOMEWHERE.

EDIT

Added a few more renames to some items (Destructor masks/Goliath Pads) so if interested Davo, let me know.

Examples:

Baryonic Respirator
Tarnished Couter

Etc.

EDIT MkII

Was bored, thought I'd fiddle around with my DI pic, enjoy it if it's your kinda thing. Crits appreciated.
RIGHT CLICK AND SELECT "VIEW IMAGE" TO SEE FULL VIEW

All characters and images used belong to their respective owners and illustrators.

Image
Wow you're great with art.
Could you make the grapihics for my duskspore mod.
I will give you great credit.
Modding makes spore almost always better on every way :D
My Spore name is kassa80!!!
User avatar
fungus3
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 284
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:38 am
Gender:
Age: 24

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by fungus3 »

HACKER80 wrote: Wow you're great with art.
Could you make the grapihics for my duskspore mod.
I will give you great credit.
SPELLING FAIL
User avatar
HelmoChipChop
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 5:41 pm
Gender:
Age: 28

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by HelmoChipChop »

fungus3 wrote:
HACKER80 wrote: Wow you're great with art.
Could you make the grapihics for my duskspore mod.
I will give you great credit.
SPELLING FAIL
Maybe his mod is called Duskspore.

ASSUMPTION FAIL (Maybe)

Lol.
User avatar
Davo
The Boss
The Boss
Posts: 2189
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:36 am
Gender:
Age: 36

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by Davo »

wow that pic is wayyy better than i expected! i f'n love it. and i am going to update the DI page with it.
User avatar
HelmoChipChop
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 5:41 pm
Gender:
Age: 28

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by HelmoChipChop »

Davo wrote:wow that pic is wayyy better than i expected! i f'n love it. and i am going to update the DI page with it.
Wow didn't expect it to be received so well! I'm flattered. :D

Was bored, just made another.

RIGHT CLICK AND SELECT "VIEW IMAGE" TO SEE IN FULL SIZE

Image
User avatar
Davo
The Boss
The Boss
Posts: 2189
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:36 am
Gender:
Age: 36

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by Davo »

!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
HelmoChipChop
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 5:41 pm
Gender:
Age: 28

Re: Dark Injection v7.0.5 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread post by HelmoChipChop »

Davo wrote:!!!!!!!!!
][_, ([]) ][_,

Sorry if I'm flooding the thread. xS
Post Reply

Return to “Modding”