Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
artemrozolenok
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Re: Dark Injection v5.02 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread postby artemrozolenok » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Чё?

Stuart98
Corporal
Corporal

Unread postby Stuart98 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:15 pm

One, don't double post. Two, this is an English forum. No Russian or spanish or japanese or whatever. Just english.

mantacruise
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby mantacruise » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:11 am

mantacruise wrote:I discovered a little error in the part lists and a BIG bug in the outifitting!
There is an empty space in the middle of some of the parts, Forgot which however.
One of the parts has a duplicate, Same part, One has a blank on it's name the other has a *** on it's name like most darkspore parts.
This is of no serious error, Just a little thing i encountered, I assume it will be fixed whith 6.0, I just thought i should point it out.
And now for the big bug, Almost any outfitting piece i attempt to put on my creature crashes my game! Please fix this! It's undone my ability to make mechs :x I had to remove dark injections so i could make them! Infact, This breaks ga almost! Please! Help! :!:
I assume both will be fixed soon, I hope i'm right, Until it's fixed i won't do dark injections cause i need captain parts alot, Please fix it soon!
I'm sure others have encountered this bug, And this is a major bug.
Hope i've been helpful to you.

Interesting. I've never encountered the problem you stated with outfitting my creatures! What mods do you have installed, what version of Spore do you have, and in what order did you install your Spore patches/expansions?

I have creepy cute galactic adventures but i don't have bot parts cause i never got them or patch 5.0 or patch 5.1 cause they always made my game crash at start up. The mods though, I had mainly just dark injections.

mantacruise
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby mantacruise » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:21 am

Matvakama wrote:Hi

I just wanted to say, that v5.2 works pretty well, but there is a glitch, that causes my game to crash. :( The outfitting parts from Tribal Stage are the problem. Whenever I'm trying to put them on, the game crashes.

I'm not wanting to be offensive of any sorts, but these two parts are somehow invisible. I'm talking about Viper's feet and that Necrowing or something like that.

I'm simply reporting glitches, bugs, crashes, yeah, anything of that sort. Otherwise, the mod is AWESOME.

Sounds like my problem, Most captain parts and some other parts crash my game when i use them.
Also, I don't know about viper's feet but i did notice the wings were invisible almost, But i thought it was made to be that way.

mantacruise
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby mantacruise » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:26 am

Matvakama wrote:
Matvakama wrote:The outfitting parts from Tribal Stage are the problem. Whenever I'm trying to put them on, the game crashes.

After I posted this bug, I checked which parts are the problem. Tribal Stage Parts from "Heavy Armor" and "Civilized" sectors. What I noticed too is that all parts that I checked, that caused my game to crash are the ones, that get "coloured" in the different colors matching the Genesis Type, they can be equipped on. I didn't have any time to pick all "crash-parts", but still something.

Don't forget captain parts though!
Oops! I just reallized i triple posted! :shock:

Dooweep
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread postby Dooweep » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:32 am

Hi Sven

Try to patch it manually. Download the Patch 1.5.1 (you have a link in the OP) and run it. The installshield will tell you if you have the latest patch or you need to continue with this patch install. This patch contains all fixes from previous patchs and also adds assymetry option (press A button and put the cursor over one part to make it assymetric) and, if you don't have it, also the exo-limbs page.

What you're telling sounds to me like you only have the DarkIcons.package. You need, for Dark Injection to work, the 3 packages (DarkIcons, DarkInjection 5.02 and ArenasRDX9) This is also on the OP. Have you read it carefully? Another possibillity is that you have the game unpatched so the mod is not working.

Remember: read the OP. Everything is explained there. Step by step.

Dooweep
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread postby Dooweep » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:32 am

OK. Sorry, you're right. Seems not to be any download there.

You can find all patches in this page -->

http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/patc ... patch.html

Download the 1.5.1 and install in this order -->

1- SPORE -- Installs the game
2- Patch 1.5.1 -- Installs fixes, assymetry and exo-limbs. This makes game to be version 1.05.001.
3- C&C -- Installs the Booster Pack 1. This includes new parts and skin paints.
4- SPORE GALACTIC ADVENTURES -- Installs GA Expansion Pack/Game
5- Patch 1.5.1 -- Yes, AGAIN. Installs fixes. This make GA to be version 1.01

You know, uninstall the whole thing and reinstall in this order. Hope this time works.

devilcoook11
First Class
First Class

Unread postby devilcoook11 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Stuart98 wrote:One, don't double post. Two, this is an English forum. No Russian or spanish or japanese or whatever. Just english.

Oh! Now you own the site? Davo has said that he doesn't mind the other languages.

Stuart98
Corporal
Corporal

Unread postby Stuart98 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:13 pm

devilcoook11 wrote:
Stuart98 wrote:One, don't double post. Two, this is an English forum. No Russian or spanish or japanese or whatever. Just english.

Oh! Now you own the site? Davo has said that he doesn't mind the other languages.

Where exactly did he say that?

Dooweep
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread postby Dooweep » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:56 am

Hi again Sven :)

I really don't know. If you have all things correct the mod has to work.

I recommend a full reinstall, just in case.

GBAura
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Unread postby GBAura » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:52 am

I actually discovered a problem with the captain parts. When I first put the mod in the game, it works great and the captain parts work just fine, but when I goofed up with the game file where the Spore data is stored and when I fixed it, the captain parts didn't work the way I wanted. It's just the orange handle that is used in some parts is absent when I placed it on a creature in the creature editor, this glitch doesn't occur in the Captain Editor thankfully.

I'll explain how I goofed up, I tried to fix a problem with the creature when you look it up in the preview and when the mod is on, the creature will look different because of part textures are colourized and when you remove the mod, it'll take a while before it goes back to normal. Before I discovered this, I tried to fuse my old backup copy with the new one and when I started GA, the Spore logo on the boot up was just a white box and the game thinks GA is there but it's not running correctly. I fixed the problem but didn't check the DarkSpore parts until now.

Does this mean I have to uninstall GA or something in order for the problem to be fixed?

Also Davo, can you make the cell parts act like what the do in the creature stage instead of the cell stage, make the illegal cell parts accessible and the morph handles for the cell parts present like in the XtendedCell mod? For some odd reason, even when the Arena_textures file is not put in, the normal Spore parts, C&C and outfit parts are still colourized for me. I'm not forcing you to fix the problems right away, I was just asking.

There's also a glitch with the Grox Eye and some of the other eye parts in Dark Injection v5.52, the colour in the eye only shows the base colour of the creature for some odd reason, not what you normally see in the part.

Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Meaningless Quote:

"Raggedy Ann scares me!"

Puzzlemaster34
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread postby Puzzlemaster34 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:48 pm

Hmmm....
Signature is Loading....
Please wait as this may take some time....

Puzzlemaster34
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread postby Puzzlemaster34 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Hmmm....=I think this is interesting.
Signature is Loading....
Please wait as this may take some time....

Dooweep
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread postby Dooweep » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:11 pm

Dooweep wrote:...it could probably make the game crash so be careful and don't ask or complain for anything. Take it as a beta or a preview of what v6 gonna include...

That's what I said in the message just after the one that has the v5.52 version download.

I know that you only want to help but ...
Please, everybody, stop reporting errors on this version (5.52) I know is full of mistakes. This version was only "for internal use". I send it to Davo just to show some of the new parts.

We almost have ready the version 6.01. Just wait a little and you gonna have this new version so long awaited. Many of the things you're asking for, are going to be included.

Thanks.

Stuart98
Corporal
Corporal

Unread postby Stuart98 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:21 pm

GBAura wrote:I actually discovered a problem with the captain parts. When I first put the mod in the game, it works great and the captain parts work just fine, but when I goofed up with the game file where the Spore data is stored and when I fixed it, the captain parts didn't work the way I wanted. It's just the orange handle that is used in some parts is absent when I placed it on a creature in the creature editor, this glitch doesn't occur in the Captain Editor thankfully.

I'll explain how I goofed up, I tried to fix a problem with the creature when you look it up in the preview and when the mod is on, the creature will look different because of part textures are colorized and when you remove the mod, it'll take a while before it goes back to normal. Before I discovered this, I tried to fuse my old backup copy with the new one and when I started GA, the Spore logo on the boot up was just a white box and the game thinks GA is there but it's not running correctly. I fixed the problem but didn't check the DarkSpore parts until now.

Does this mean I have to uninstall GA or something in order for the problem to be fixed?

Also Davo, can you make the cell parts act like what the do in the creature stage instead of the cell stage, make the illegal cell parts accessible and the morph handles for the cell parts present like in the XtendedCell mod? For some odd reason, even when the Arena_textures file is not put in, the normal Spore parts, C&C and outfit parts are still colorized for me. I'm not forcing you to fix the problems right away, I was just asking.

There's also a glitch with the Grox Eye and some of the other eye parts in Dark Injection v5.52, the color in the eye only shows the base color of the creature for some odd reason, not what you normally see in the part.
At paragraph 1: I believe this is normal. 2: What do you mean? 3: When in doubt, reinstall. 4apart1: That was Dooweep's work, not Davo's. Get this: http://www.sporebase.com/forum/index.php?topic=4368.45 (scroll down to Kaos's post and download the attachment, then put it in your GA folder) You should now have cell parts in a new parts tab! 4apart2: No comment. 4b: Must be a side affect of darkicons. 5: A side affect.

grox1234
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby grox1234 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:17 pm

davo r u online my darkspore mouths r speechless they dont roar when i atack it it says mouthless

Davo
The Boss
The Boss
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army

Unread postby Davo » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:30 pm

sounds like you havean older version.
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad

devilcoook11
First Class
First Class

Re: Dark Injection v5.0 How to get Darkspore parts into Spo

Unread postby devilcoook11 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:19 pm

Davo wrote:
the parts should be available in creature stage like bot parts.

also, can you guys post english if asking me a question, the google translate doesnt seem to be working too well.
i sorta understand what you are saying but not really. i do not mind other languages, just help me help you.

Davo says so here

GBAura
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Unread postby GBAura » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:22 am

Stuart98 wrote:At paragraph 1: I believe this is normal. 2: What do you mean? 3: When in doubt, reinstall. 4apart1: That was Dooweep's work, not Davo's. Get this: http://www.sporebase.com/forum/index.php?topic=4368.45 (scroll down to Kaos's post and download the attachment, then put it in your GA folder) You should now have cell parts in a new parts tab! 4apart2: No comment. 4b: Must be a side affect of darkicons. 5: A side affect.

Ok, I'll explain the second part of my sentence in more detail. When you put the mod in Spore, the creatures that already exist will be affected if you look them up on Sporepedia where you test their states on how they animate (not in the editor test drive). If the mod is on and the creature didn't have the mod affected with them, the creature will look different because of the part textures. For example, the ThreePaw originally has the brown colour where the toes are, but in the mod, it removes it because the textures in Darkspore are different. Also, detail parts tend to sink deeper into the creature due to the collision detection of the model since the mod is programmed differently. The textures on the creature body is fine, it's just the parts that get affected. The weapons, hands, feet and details will have a texture change on them due to the mod. Also, if you bring the non Dark Injection creature if you perform this glitch in the Sporepedia into Galactic Adventures, it'll carry that glitch into the Adventure, which only affects the creature visually, not the gameplay whatsoever. This glitch will go away if you remove the mod and wait for a while.

The glitch where I goofed up is that doesn't have anything to do with the mod is that when you add a file in the GA folder that isn't made for it or if you take the file out that is important to it, it'll glitch up when you boot up GA. It'll run normally but the intro will play the one seen in Spore, not in GA. If you press the Esc key when the intro plays, it'll bring you to the title screen where it normally says Spore Galactic Adventures, but the 'Spore' on the top is missing, replacing it with a white box. Then it'll try to update the database and the game will think GA is running, but the GA data isn't there and the Sporepedia graphics will glitch up and it can't run any GA features since the data in the folder isn't running correctly. Despite this, you can play Spore just fine without accessing to the GA icon.

I was just wondering if someone who worked on Dark Injection can put the cell parts in the mod since XtendedCellMod will get disabled by Dark Injection and since the mod comes with some cell parts, I was curious if the next Injection update can make the illegal cell parts accessible. Also, I meant that in the newer version of the mod, when you place a cell mouth on the creature, the behaves in the same way as in the Cell Stage, not in the creature but it will be mouthless and it give you no stats like Singing, Biting or Mating Call. However, the other cell parts like the Poison, Cilia, Flagella, Cell Eyes and Jet work just fine, even the illegal parts are just for show. I thought that it’d work in the same like in the XtendedCellMod, just with the morph handles since Maxis left the codes and models behind and mods are able to make the handle accessible.

Sorry if I caused any trouble, I'll try reinstalling but I need to figure out how to do so without losing any of the pervious data.

EDIT: Oh, sorry Dooweep, I'll stop reporting anything from that version.

Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Meaningless Quote:

"Raggedy Ann scares me!"

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread postby Davo » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:37 am

xtendedcell has been added into v6. and the update will be well worth it for players with old creatures and new. i am working to make core parts the way they were. Doo is making the DS parts better.
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad

Return to “Modding”