Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
Puzzlemaster34
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Dark Injection v5.02 How to get Darkspore parts into Sp

Unread postby Puzzlemaster34 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:17 pm

Ok, I see.
Signature is Loading....
Please wait as this may take some time....

94Connor949
Private
Private

Unread postby 94Connor949 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:02 pm

v6 must be pretty good if its taken this long. I hope its worth your trouble. :D

Kaos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Unread postby Kaos » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:57 pm

v6 must be pretty good if its taken this long. I hope its worth your trouble. :D
Well, it will be awesome. It's Davo, so that's no surprise. However... just because it's been so long doesn't mean it'll be super awesome! He's just had a lot of troubles getting there, so it's been a long process.

94Connor949
Private
Private

Unread postby 94Connor949 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:03 pm

Well, it will be awesome. It's Davo, so that's no surprise. However... just because it's been so long doesn't mean it'll be super awesome! He's just had a lot of troubles getting there, so it's been a long process.
Well, I didn't say quite say, 'super awesome!' I said 'pretty good'.

Kaos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Unread postby Kaos » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:42 am

Well, I didn't say quite say, 'super awesome!' I said 'pretty good'.
Fair enough! I just don't want the bar to be raised too far above Davo's head, and then have everyone complain when it's not as good as they assumed it was =)

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread postby Davo » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:40 pm

a user here named Dooweep is stepping in and improving alot of minor details and mistakes on my part, as well as finding parts i have never seen before. this will allow me to focus more on simple request, abilities etc.

Stuart98
Corporal
Corporal

Unread postby Stuart98 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Hooray for Dooweep!Any estimates on how long before the new version?

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread postby Davo » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:26 pm

you can try Dooweeps
Hi Davo

This is the link to download my version of your mod:

http://www.4shared.com/get/mAUund5N/Dar ... te_v6.html
http://www.4shared.com/get/mAUund5N/Dar ... te_v6.html

Now you can check the changes that i've done.

It's a rar file that includes the DarkIcons (2011DarkIconsEdit) and DarkInjection (2011DarkInjection_v5_52) packages that i'm using

First you must know that I'm just a sporefan. I'm not proggamer nor modder. I only know a little bit of xml and that allow me to "play" with those files. You can credit me and you will be welcomed but I'm not here for credit.

About the mod and the changes maded:

Mouths ---> The only real change is to include the cell mouths. I did in the Darkspore/C&C mouths page to differentiate from the original C&C page. Also I put real names for Darkspore mouths but.. ehem, not the best ones XD. I don't own Darkspore so I don't know which are the names given in the game.

Eyes ---> I put sigth on the non-eye one (4th column 3rd row, 1st darkspore page) and the cell 3rd eye (long Eye, 3rd column, 7th row, Darkspore/C&C page) I didn't change the parent on the non-eye so it's still parented with details.

Limbs ---> I reordered the 1st darkspore page and included the two limbs from the weapon page (Blaster, last row, 2nd & 3rd columns) I also reorganized the second page and created a 3rd page to put the "missed" necro-limbs

Graspers ---> Ididn't change anything. Only used a trick to give all graspers abilities, using the grasper template prop to do it.

Feet ---> Reorganized the 1st darkspore page to include the lost foot (Details, 3rd darkspore page, 1st column 7th row). Moved the cell movement parts to darkspore/C&C page.

Details ---> Changed the lost foot for the non-eye on 3rd darkspore page. Moved the detail weapon (Blaster, last row, 1st column) to robotic details page. Also moved the detail ball (1st darkspore page, last row, 2nd column) to effects page - I don't know what kind of effect is this, cause only left a tiny spot where the creature was sitted -

Weapons ---> Moved the cell weapons to core spore weapons page

Nothing really relevant on other pages. Just reorganizing to fit my own vision.

Abilities ---> The trick with graspertemplate.
You can find 2 files in abilities and abilities template which is an attemp to re-create the blade knuckles effect. Not worked. I'm missing something.
On the lighningRavager blades (one of them named Wolverine Claws) you can see I added strike and the knucles blade ability (line <int32 name="#073930EA">3</int32>) but this line only works at level 1

NEW parts ---> As I wrote on the thread I've found that the cloned last 14 ones on blades 2nd page has its own icons and prop so I recovered them. Also I've found another set of parts that were not in the mod (actually, maybe in your first version) and I putted them on a 3rd page that I've created. This parts are different, not all clones (some are), and are fully colored. Still work to do with all those parts.

Experiment ---> I tried to recover the old textures for old parts (also C&C) and it was partially succesful. All parts worked as usual except some of the C&C eyes that becomes half original half painted. This is not included here.

And that's all by the way.

Hope this help you to make this mod the better unofficial parts pack ever (It is now!!).

See you!

Stuart98
Corporal
Corporal

Unread postby Stuart98 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:57 pm

Nice work, Dooweep. Try and work on the feet now, okay? Feet are supposed to add speed, and I don't get any currently.

Dooweep
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby Dooweep » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:06 am

Hi there guys :)

DAVOOOOOO, ARE YOU INSANE?

Let's see. For those who wants to download this.. I advise it could probably make the game crash so be careful and don't ask or complain for anything. Take it as a beta or a preview of what v6 gonna include. To make it work is better not put along with actual 5.02 version files.

I'm working on it. Take it easy.

Puzzlemaster34
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread postby Puzzlemaster34 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:13 am

Did anyone else notice a foot in the details tab?
Signature is Loading....
Please wait as this may take some time....

Stuart98
Corporal
Corporal

Unread postby Stuart98 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:17 am

Yeah, Dooweep did. I think.

GBAura
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Unread postby GBAura » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:11 am

I hate to be somewhat rude and all, but can the Dark Injection mod mess up your game if you put in those creatures into any editors (like Creature, Tribal, Civil, Space and Captain), the adventures or if you use them in-game? It's because I don't want to lose any data since I'm working on a project through Spore and I'm planning to use that mod for my own purposes. I'm not planning to share Dark Injection creatures through adventures, it's just I want to know if it can destory your game since some mods can be dangerous if you don't use them correctly.

Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Meaningless Quote:

"Raggedy Ann scares me!"

Snaid1
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Unread postby Snaid1 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:14 am

I haven't had any problems with it. I have 2 Dark Injection based saves. 1 is a space stage save with a captain based on a DI creature and the other save is a creature stage mod that has found some DI parts. while I can't speak for your specific system, I have no problems.

Matvakama
Private
Private

Unread postby Matvakama » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:52 am

Hi

I just wanted to say, that v5.2 works pretty well, but there is a glitch, that causes my game to crash. :( The outfitting parts from Tribal Stage are the problem. Whenever I'm trying to put them on, the game crashes.

I'm not wanting to be offensive of any sorts, but these two parts are somehow invisible. I'm talking about Viper's feet and that Necrowing or something like that.

I'm simply reporting glitches, bugs, crashes, yeah, anything of that sort. Otherwise, the mod is AWESOME.
You don't know what's to come, do ya? >:)

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread postby Davo » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:16 pm

thanks we will have an update very soon thanks to Dooweep!

also, sven, i forget, do you use GA?

Stuart98
Corporal
Corporal

Unread postby Stuart98 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:20 pm

Side Question:

I don't own a DarkSpore and so I downloaded the DarkSpore installation from the link you provided further upwards. Having done so, I just wonder about two things:

- Can I install DarkSpore and play online again my regular Spore without removing the newly installed DarkSpore?
- What would happen if I play DarkSpore while connected to the Internet?

Anyone: please answer my two questions above fast, so I can play again Spore. Until the questions are answered, I prefer not to get Spore online. Thanks for your help.

In regards to DarkSpore, I see that inside the creature editor many parts have now different colors, and that the colorizing behaves now different (better than before). But the eyes are overridden withnthe new color and not anymore visible with their own colors. This should be adjusted.

Also, I still have the regular parts only, where can I find the new DarkSpore parts inside the editor(s)?
Look at the OP always for questions. I do believe that it mentions that GA patched to 5.1 or 6.0 is required.If you don't have it, didn't put it in the GA folder, or didn't patch GA, the parts will not be there.

Dooweep
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby Dooweep » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:57 pm

Hi

Sven:

SPORE is not an ONLINE GAME, it has ONLINE FUNCTIONS (SPOREPEDIA)
DARKSPORE IS an ONLINE GAME

Answer to your questions
1- Without any problem
2- You NEED to be connected. Even to play just the Demo.
Nothing will happen. There are no conflict between SPORE and DARKSPORE

The second part of your message.
I understand that you mean DARK INJECTION (the MOD) not DARKSPORE (the Game).

1- This happens cause DarkInjection overwrites all models and textures, making it looking as in Darkspore Game.

If you want to play with the original SPORE textures, place the Arenas packages in the SPORE/Data folder and rename it to be below the SPORE packages (i.e. Spore_ZArenasRDX9.package) This should work.

2- Look for it moving through the TABS (see the arrows in the upper part of the palette?)

And also, as Stuart says, take a look to the OP and be sure you have all installed correctly and in the apropiate folder.

Matvakama
Private
Private

Unread postby Matvakama » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:25 am

The outfitting parts from Tribal Stage are the problem. Whenever I'm trying to put them on, the game crashes.
After I posted this bug, I checked which parts are the problem. Tribal Stage Parts from "Heavy Armor" and "Civilized" sectors. What I noticed too is that all parts that I checked, that caused my game to crash are the ones, that get "coloured" in the different colors matching the Genesis Type, they can be equipped on. I didn't have any time to pick all "crash-parts", but still something.
You don't know what's to come, do ya? >:)

artemrozolenok
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Unread postby artemrozolenok » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:25 pm

make way! "the Russians are coming! ;) - Посторонись! Русские идут! :twisted:

Return to “Modding”