Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2841 by rob55rod » Fri May 20, 2016 4:02 am

Darhagonable wrote:
Eevee Craft wrote:Pardon my interruption, but as I look into previous creations with the Arenas_RDX9 and the Arenas_textures installed; the detail parts are in the wrong place, and will not fix unless those files are removed. Personally, I really enjoy having improved coloring for creatures, but I want my past creations to look like they're supposed to be. I have a picture here with Arenas: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =687780578 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =687780548 and without Arenas: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =687781545 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =687781501 By the way, the Spore Patch says that I do not have Spore installed; that is an issue. Can these problems be solved, or is it a client-side gltich?


Move them to your core spore folder and add a z infront of the file names.

Yes. In DI 9, installing them to your GA Data folder was merely a sacrifice on the user's end, but in DI 9 r (whixh Eevee Craft here is presumably using, given that he/she/it/they is/are posting on this thread), it is now incorrect. I added the Darkspore-textured part copies for a reason :lol:



Private

Private

km01134
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:36 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2842 by km01134 » Fri May 20, 2016 3:17 pm

Nvm. Its all good. However, I'm having a little trouble with adventures. Whenever I try to create or play one, it doesn't load. It acts like it is loading, but it stays on the loading screen forever.

Private

Private

Eevee Craft
User avatar
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:55 pm
Gender: Female
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Age: 15
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2843 by Eevee Craft » Fri May 20, 2016 4:28 pm

So, it's a sacrifice? What a shame; I really enjoy not looking at those terrible tan tints! By the way, I'm using the beta version of Dark Injections with a Steam copy of the game. Personally, I hope this gets fixed once the mod is out of beta; it was a really nice tweak, but I prefer to not have my past creature's details inside their faces!
Spore is your imagination, the stronger it is; the better you can be in Spore! Image

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2844 by rob55rod » Fri May 20, 2016 6:06 pm

km01134 wrote:Nvm. Its all good. However, I'm having a little trouble with adventures. Whenever I try to create or play one, it doesn't load. It acts like it is loading, but it stays on the loading screen forever.

That happens when you use a mod which adds custom editors accessed via command line options. Dark Injection 9.r does not do this, so it is more than likely another mod you have installed. If you can list out all the mods you have installed, then I can look at the list and tell you which mod is doing it.

Eevee Craft wrote:So, it's a sacrifice? What a shame; I really enjoy not looking at those terrible tan tints! By the way, I'm using the beta version of Dark Injections with a Steam copy of the game. Personally, I hope this gets fixed once the mod is out of beta; it was a really nice tweak, but I prefer to not have my past creature's details inside their faces!

NO! That's what the 9.r beta fixes!! It's only a sacrifice on Dark Injection v9. You just said you're using Dark Injection 9.r Public Beta 1, correct? If that's so, then you'll have access to both sets of parts, provided the mod was installed correctly...which it wasn't in your case. And Darhagonable just explained how to fix that.

Private

Private

km01134
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:36 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2845 by km01134 » Fri May 20, 2016 6:12 pm

rob55rod wrote:
km01134 wrote:Nvm. Its all good. However, I'm having a little trouble with adventures. Whenever I try to create or play one, it doesn't load. It acts like it is loading, but it stays on the loading screen forever.

That happens when you use a mod which adds custom editors accessed via command line options. Dark Injection 9.r does not do this, so it is more than likely another mod you have installed. If you can list out all the mods you have installed, then I can look at the list and tell you which mod is doing it.

Eevee Craft wrote:So, it's a sacrifice? What a shame; I really enjoy not looking at those terrible tan tints! By the way, I'm using the beta version of Dark Injections with a Steam copy of the game. Personally, I hope this gets fixed once the mod is out of beta; it was a really nice tweak, but I prefer to not have my past creature's details inside their faces!

NO! That's what the 9.r beta fixes!! It's only a sacrifice on Dark Injection v9. You just said you're using Dark Injection 9.r Public Beta 1, correct? If that's so, then you'll have access to both sets of parts, provided the mod was installed correctly...which it wasn't in your case. And Darhagonable just explained how to fix that.

Platinum Spore, OrbitSpore, and devilSpore are the only other mods that would affect something like that, but I'll check for others

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2846 by rob55rod » Fri May 20, 2016 6:15 pm

km01134 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
km01134 wrote:Nvm. Its all good. However, I'm having a little trouble with adventures. Whenever I try to create or play one, it doesn't load. It acts like it is loading, but it stays on the loading screen forever.

That happens when you use a mod which adds custom editors accessed via command line options. Dark Injection 9.r does not do this, so it is more than likely another mod you have installed. If you can list out all the mods you have installed, then I can look at the list and tell you which mod is doing it.

Eevee Craft wrote:So, it's a sacrifice? What a shame; I really enjoy not looking at those terrible tan tints! By the way, I'm using the beta version of Dark Injections with a Steam copy of the game. Personally, I hope this gets fixed once the mod is out of beta; it was a really nice tweak, but I prefer to not have my past creature's details inside their faces!

NO! That's what the 9.r beta fixes!! It's only a sacrifice on Dark Injection v9. You just said you're using Dark Injection 9.r Public Beta 1, correct? If that's so, then you'll have access to both sets of parts, provided the mod was installed correctly...which it wasn't in your case. And Darhagonable just explained how to fix that.

Platinum Spore, OrbitSpore, and devilSpore are the only other mods that would affect something like that

The whole point of my asking to see the list myself is that
km01134 wrote:the only other mods that would affect something like that

you don't know that. The point was to have me determine that instead of you. So please, a complete list of every mod you have installed.

Private

Private

km01134
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:36 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2847 by km01134 » Fri May 20, 2016 6:47 pm

Camben Dark Genetics, Camben Color pack, Orbitspore, Duskspore, Devilspore, Genetic labrary, DavoBabyKidnapping.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2848 by rob55rod » Fri May 20, 2016 7:02 pm

km01134 wrote:Camben Dark Genetics, Camben Color pack, Orbitspore, Duskspore, Devilspore, Genetic labrary, DavoBabyKidnapping.

A-HA!!
km01134 wrote:Camben Dark Genetics

There's your culprit. Move Dark Genetics to your Core Spore data folder and add a "z" to the front of its name.

Private

Private

km01134
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:36 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2849 by km01134 » Fri May 20, 2016 7:42 pm

rob55rod wrote:
km01134 wrote:Camben Dark Genetics, Camben Color pack, Orbitspore, Duskspore, Devilspore, Genetic labrary, DavoBabyKidnapping.

A-HA!!
km01134 wrote:Camben Dark Genetics

There's your culprit. Move Dark Genetics to your Core Spore data folder and add a "z" to the front of its name.

It hasn't changed

Private

Private

Eevee Craft
User avatar
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:55 pm
Gender: Female
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Age: 15
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2850 by Eevee Craft » Fri May 20, 2016 8:11 pm

One thing... does this remove the improved coloring? I know how to fix it, but I simply want to know if it removes the texturing; that's all I wish to know. By the way, what is the file path for the, "Core Spore folder?" You don't specify, is it just the normal data folder, or just in the Spore folder in general?
Spore is your imagination, the stronger it is; the better you can be in Spore! Image

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2851 by rob55rod » Fri May 20, 2016 8:14 pm

km01134 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
km01134 wrote:Camben Dark Genetics, Camben Color pack, Orbitspore, Duskspore, Devilspore, Genetic labrary, DavoBabyKidnapping.

A-HA!!
km01134 wrote:Camben Dark Genetics

There's your culprit. Move Dark Genetics to your Core Spore data folder and add a "z" to the front of its name.

It hasn't changed

Okay, uninstall it completely, then.

Eevee Craft wrote:One thing... does this remove the improved coloring? I know how to fix it, but I simply want to know if it removes the texturing; that's all I wish to know. By the way, what is the file path for the, "Core Spore folder?" You don't specify, is it just the normal data folder, or just in the Spore folder in general?

The 9.r beta adds copies of the Core Spore and Creepy and Cute parts, which use their Darkspore ("improved") textures. However, you installed the mod incorrectly, and as a result, both the copies and the original parts used the Darkspore textures. The Core Spore data folder would be "Data", and the Galactic Adventures data folder would be "DataEP1".

Private

Private

km01134
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:36 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2852 by km01134 » Fri May 20, 2016 8:36 pm

rob55rod wrote:
km01134 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:A-HA!!

There's your culprit. Move Dark Genetics to your Core Spore data folder and add a "z" to the front of its name.

It hasn't changed

Okay, uninstall it completely, then.

Eevee Craft wrote:One thing... does this remove the improved coloring? I know how to fix it, but I simply want to know if it removes the texturing; that's all I wish to know. By the way, what is the file path for the, "Core Spore folder?" You don't specify, is it just the normal data folder, or just in the Spore folder in general?

The 9.r beta adds copies of the Core Spore and Creepy and Cute parts, which use their Darkspore ("improved") textures. However, you installed the mod incorrectly, and as a result, both the copies and the original parts used the Darkspore textures. The Core Spore data folder would be "Data", and the Galactic Adventures data folder would be "DataEP1".

Something else is doing it. I tried uninstalling it, with no results.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2853 by rob55rod » Fri May 20, 2016 8:54 pm

km01134 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
km01134 wrote:It hasn't changed

Okay, uninstall it completely, then.

Eevee Craft wrote:One thing... does this remove the improved coloring? I know how to fix it, but I simply want to know if it removes the texturing; that's all I wish to know. By the way, what is the file path for the, "Core Spore folder?" You don't specify, is it just the normal data folder, or just in the Spore folder in general?

The 9.r beta adds copies of the Core Spore and Creepy and Cute parts, which use their Darkspore ("improved") textures. However, you installed the mod incorrectly, and as a result, both the copies and the original parts used the Darkspore textures. The Core Spore data folder would be "Data", and the Galactic Adventures data folder would be "DataEP1".

Something else is doing it. I tried uninstalling it, with no results.

DuskSpore? DevilSpore? D:

Master Sergeant

Master Sergeant

Darhagonable
User avatar
Posts: 337
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:37 am
Location: somewhere in the universe
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Capricorn
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2854 by Darhagonable » Sat May 21, 2016 2:14 am

rob55rod wrote:
km01134 wrote:Camben Dark Genetics

There's your culprit. Move Dark Genetics to your Core Spore data folder and add a "z" to the front of its name.

No Rob, CB_DarkGenetics supports GA. Atleas that is what I can tell by useing it.
Image
Image
Image
Image

Private

Private

km01134
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:36 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2855 by km01134 » Sat May 21, 2016 6:14 am

HA! found it. It was an unlimited ammo mod that I forgot to put on the list. It's working just fine now.

Private

Private

km01134
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:36 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2856 by km01134 » Sat May 21, 2016 8:39 am

rob55rod wrote:
km01134 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Okay, uninstall it completely, then.


The 9.r beta adds copies of the Core Spore and Creepy and Cute parts, which use their Darkspore ("improved") textures. However, you installed the mod incorrectly, and as a result, both the copies and the original parts used the Darkspore textures. The Core Spore data folder would be "Data", and the Galactic Adventures data folder would be "DataEP1".

Something else is doing it. I tried uninstalling it, with no results.

DuskSpore? DevilSpore? D:

Everything works fine, but I have a question. I'm trying to load in the creatures from the Dark Injection Sporpedia pack. Some crash my game when I try to load them. At the moment, I'm loading them one by one to weed out the bad ones. Is there a faster way to do this? :\

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2857 by rob55rod » Sat May 21, 2016 1:10 pm

km01134 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
km01134 wrote:Something else is doing it. I tried uninstalling it, with no results.

DuskSpore? DevilSpore? D:

Everything works fine, but I have a question. I'm trying to load in the creatures from the Dark Injection Sporpedia pack. Some crash my game when I try to load them. At the moment, I'm loading them one by one to weed out the bad ones. Is there a faster way to do this? :\

No...AFAIK the broken ones have been broken for a long time now :/

Private

Private

km01134
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:36 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2858 by km01134 » Tue May 24, 2016 3:29 pm

rob55rod wrote:
km01134 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:DuskSpore? DevilSpore? D:

Everything works fine, but I have a question. I'm trying to load in the creatures from the Dark Injection Sporpedia pack. Some crash my game when I try to load them. At the moment, I'm loading them one by one to weed out the bad ones. Is there a faster way to do this? :\

No...AFAIK the broken ones have been broken for a long time now :/

Um...slight issue with dark Injection. The creature editor accessed in space stage has a serious issue regarding the camera. It zooms out uncontrollably.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2859 by rob55rod » Tue May 24, 2016 3:37 pm

km01134 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
km01134 wrote:Everything works fine, but I have a question. I'm trying to load in the creatures from the Dark Injection Sporpedia pack. Some crash my game when I try to load them. At the moment, I'm loading them one by one to weed out the bad ones. Is there a faster way to do this? :\

No...AFAIK the broken ones have been broken for a long time now :/

Um...slight issue with dark Injection. The creature editor accessed in space stage has a serious issue regarding the camera. It zooms out uncontrollably.

That bug has already been reported and has been fixed for Public Beta 2.

Sergeant First Class

Sergeant First Class

fungus3
Posts: 275
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:38 am
Location: Angle: 225.06 Distance: 7,295.43 (pc)
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Taurus
Age: 21
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2860 by fungus3 » Wed May 25, 2016 6:07 am

rob55rod wrote:
km01134 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:No...AFAIK the broken ones have been broken for a long time now :/

Um...slight issue with dark Injection. The creature editor accessed in space stage has a serious issue regarding the camera. It zooms out uncontrollably.

That bug has already been reported and has been fixed for Public Beta 2.


Public Beta 2 better arrive soon, or else my Supermodel Contest will have problems DI-wise.


Return to “Modding”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests