Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
Private

Private

km01134
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:36 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection v9b Darkspore parts in Spore (9.r is on the way)

Unread post #2821 by km01134 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:10 pm

Unfortunate. Would another mini-release be possible?



Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3200
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection v9b Darkspore parts in Spore (9.r is on the way)

Unread post #2822 by rob55rod » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:11 pm

km01134 wrote:Unfortunate. Would another mini-release be possible?

I doubt it. Emd's rules are really strict... ._.

Private

Private

km01134
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:36 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection v9b Darkspore parts in Spore (9.r is on the way)

Unread post #2823 by km01134 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:15 pm

Right. Forgot about that. Is there any particular reason for it? I mean, from what I know it can only help, but clearly I don't know enough.

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Sheonori
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:12 am
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection v9b Darkspore parts in Spore (9.r is on the way)

Unread post #2824 by Sheonori » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:17 am

Hi, I don't know if it's the right place to ask that, but would it be possible to host the Arenas_Texture.package and the Arenas_RDX9.package somewhere else too ? Each time I try to download them it fails because of a "Network error".

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3200
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection v9b Darkspore parts in Spore (9.r is on the way)

Unread post #2825 by rob55rod » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:25 pm

Sheonori wrote:Hi, I don't know if it's the right place to ask that, but would it be possible to host the Arenas_Texture.package and the Arenas_RDX9.package somewhere else too ? Each time I try to download them it fails because of a "Network error".

Um...they're already hosted on 2 servers. The first set of links is hosted right here on Davoonline, and the second set on mediafire :lol:

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Sheonori
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:12 am
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection v9b Darkspore parts in Spore (9.r is on the way)

Unread post #2826 by Sheonori » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:16 am

Ok I'm stupid. I got them, installed them, but now I have an other problem. In Cell Stage, when I tried to place a lot of parts, the game crashed when I leaved the Creation Menu. In Creature Stage, it crashes if I use Darkspore parts (exept once, don't ask me why). I follow the installation order, my game is up to date, I got it from Origin. I placed the files (Arenas_RDX9.package, Arenas_Textures.package and 2015_DI_NC_FIX.package) in the Data folder of Galactic Adventure. I think I did everything to make it work, but it doesn't.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3200
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA SOON (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2827 by rob55rod » Wed May 04, 2016 9:11 am

ANNOUNCEMENT: The long-awaited 9.r update will soon be entering OPEN BETA!!
The exact release date has yet to be determined, but it won't be much longer.

Forum Troll

Forum Troll

fungus3
Posts: 275
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:38 am
Location: Angle: 225.06 Distance: 7,295.43 (pc)
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Taurus
Age: 21
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA SOON (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2828 by fungus3 » Wed May 04, 2016 12:14 pm

Hopefully not longer than three days :P.

Recruit

Recruit

UglyDollFan
User avatar
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 pm
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Capricorn
Age: 15
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA SOON (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2829 by UglyDollFan » Mon May 09, 2016 6:18 pm

*Oh dear god intensifies*
Image

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3200
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA SOON (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2830 by rob55rod » Mon May 09, 2016 6:21 pm

UglyDollFan wrote:*Oh dear god intensifies*

Wait..why? D:

Recruit

Recruit

UglyDollFan
User avatar
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 pm
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Capricorn
Age: 15
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA SOON (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2831 by UglyDollFan » Mon May 09, 2016 7:30 pm

rod55rob wrote:
UglyDollFan wrote:*Oh dear god intensifies*

Wait..why? D:

Cause I'm excited!
Image

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3200
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA SOON (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2832 by rob55rod » Tue May 10, 2016 4:09 am

UglyDollFan wrote:
rod55rob wrote:
UglyDollFan wrote:*Oh dear god intensifies*

Wait..why? D:

Cause I'm excited!

Oh.
:OD

Private

Private

km01134
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:36 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2833 by km01134 » Wed May 18, 2016 5:11 pm

Ummm...slight issue. I tried to uninstall and reinstall spore(for reasons, but no matter), but when i went to install C&C(GA had already been installed), it's telling me that "the files have been modified" and that I need to reinstall spore. Bear in mind 3 things: I never touched the files, I'm operating on a mac, and I installed spore, GA, and C&C with a disk drive that connects via USB port. Thanks in advance.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3200
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2834 by rob55rod » Wed May 18, 2016 6:42 pm

km01134 wrote:Ummm...slight issue. I tried to uninstall and reinstall spore(for reasons, but no matter), but when i went to install C&C(GA had already been installed), it's telling me that "the files have been modified" and that I need to reinstall spore. Bear in mind 3 things: I never touched the files, I'm operating on a mac, and I installed spore, GA, and C&C with a disk drive that connects via USB port. Thanks in advance.

Spore>C&C>GA>Patch 1.5.1>DI

Never do it any other order
Also never install Patch 1.6

Private

Private

km01134
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:36 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2835 by km01134 » Wed May 18, 2016 7:21 pm

Is Patch 1.6 the one with the DP bot parts? If so, how else do I get them?

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3200
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2836 by rob55rod » Wed May 18, 2016 8:49 pm

km01134 wrote:Is Patch 1.6 the one with the DP bot parts? If so, how else do I get them?

It is. Assuming you've reinstalled DI already, just install this: http://www.mediafire.com/?y63x65a59sy7v1w

Private

Private

km01134
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:36 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2837 by km01134 » Thu May 19, 2016 1:43 pm

Now its telling me that my installed version of spore won't patch.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3200
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2838 by rob55rod » Thu May 19, 2016 2:11 pm

km01134 wrote:Now its telling me that my installed version of spore won't patch.

Wat

Can you please tell me EXACTLY what the error says?

Private

Private

Eevee Craft
User avatar
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:55 pm
Gender: Female
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Age: 15
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2839 by Eevee Craft » Thu May 19, 2016 10:16 pm

Pardon my interruption, but as I look into previous creations with the Arenas_RDX9 and the Arenas_textures installed; the detail parts are in the wrong place, and will not fix unless those files are removed. Personally, I really enjoy having improved coloring for creatures, but I want my past creations to look like they're supposed to be. I have a picture here with Arenas: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =687780578 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =687780548 and without Arenas: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =687781545 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =687781501 By the way, the Spore Patch says that I do not have Spore installed; that is an issue. Can these problems be solved, or is it a client-side gltich?
Spore is your imagination, the stronger it is; the better you can be in Spore! Image

Master Sergeant

Master Sergeant

Darhagonable
User avatar
Posts: 337
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:37 am
Location: somewhere in the universe
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Capricorn
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Unread post #2840 by Darhagonable » Fri May 20, 2016 1:07 am

Eevee Craft wrote:Pardon my interruption, but as I look into previous creations with the Arenas_RDX9 and the Arenas_textures installed; the detail parts are in the wrong place, and will not fix unless those files are removed. Personally, I really enjoy having improved coloring for creatures, but I want my past creations to look like they're supposed to be. I have a picture here with Arenas: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =687780578 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =687780548 and without Arenas: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =687781545 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =687781501 By the way, the Spore Patch says that I do not have Spore installed; that is an issue. Can these problems be solved, or is it a client-side gltich?


Move them to your core spore folder and add a z infront of the file names.
Image
Image
Image
Image


Return to “Modding”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest