Pixelmod wrote:rob55rod wrote:1. If you renamed the Arenas_ files to have a Z in front of their name and put them in your Core Spore data folder, that's the cause. Remove the Z from the beginning of their names and move them to your GA data folder.
2. Yes, there is: http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=118&t=5321. I just released a mini-release the other day, too
(It was never dead, I was just busy with other stuff, but I was sure I would return to it all through that)
3. Well, either it's hardcoded or SporeMaster is flipping broken. The latter option is looking probable, and Emd4600 is hard at work trying to fix that for SporeModder.
4. In future cases, could you please ask DI-related questions on the DI FAQ thread? (We can finish this discussion here, but in the future...)
1. Still same behavior. Will try with 9.r, maybe it works now?
2. Will do try the mini-release! I love experimental content!
4. Will do!
1.1 Textures now work "as expected" I guess. They do follow the color pattern they're given and metallic parts stay gray like DrPepper update's cyborg parts do. Also, It seems most other colors than metallic are following the first and secondary color (previously stayed on flat colors). However parts are still displayed with neon-ish colors when in model edit mode, which is kind of a fake promise. Is that the correct behavior?
1.1 If I understand what you're saying correctly, then yes, but I'm not entirely sure that I am. Screenies illustrating your point would help...
2. (Ignoring the extraneous "do" in that sentence) I can't wait to see what people start doing with the new Armor
3. Answer 5
4. Thanks, I appreciate it. Makes it easier to remain sane while answering peoples' questions