Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
FrostieBunny
First Class
First Class

Re: Dark Injection v9 How to get Darkspore parts into Spore.

Unread postby FrostieBunny » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:11 pm

This mod has come a long way, I remember when it was just heads that were available..

This is probably the most accomplished spore mod I've ever seen.

creeper11825
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Unread postby creeper11825 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:59 pm

Is this compatible with Mac?

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army

Unread postby rob55rod » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:07 pm

creeper11825 wrote:Is this compatible with Mac?

Yes, by definition. There is no way a Spore mod can be incompatible with any given operating system. The real question is is your computer compatible with the mod? (because invisible limbs work better with some graphics cards then others and infinite complexity can be very taxing for other parts of a computer) By the way, Spore mods need some...reworking in order to function on macs. I think davo knows how to do that. Ask him. I know almost nothing about macs, only enough to strongly dislike them. But that's just an irrelevant opinion. If your preference is apple, I can not and will not understand why, but I will respect that anyways.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Let us know here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

creeper11825

Unread postby creeper11825 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:50 pm

I mainly have Pcs but got a Mac for the kids based on trying to limit viruses. It has definitely been a challenge with my sons games including spore. He plays minecraft and we've learned enough to install those mods

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:52 am

creeper11825 wrote:I mainly have Pcs but got a Mac for the kids based on trying to limit viruses. It has definitely been a challenge with my sons games including spore. He plays minecraft and we've learned enough to install those mods

You got a mac...to avoid viruses. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've read and several friends of mine have experienced, there may be fewer viruses out there targeting macs, but macs have such far inferior defenses (compared to Windows PCs) that the tradeoff completely defeats itself. According to my sources, you'd have more viruses around, but far superior protection available (*cough*Windows+Norton+Malwarebytes=No Problem*cough*) as well as a lot less work modifying and installing games had you gone Windows. Also you wouldn't have had to learn a new operating system that way. I'm not saying that a mac was a bad idea, as (though I've yet to see this) they do have their advantages over Windows PCs.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

CamBen
Tech Support
Tech Support
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Unread postby CamBen » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:35 am

Personally I'd probably never consider buying a Mac, because pretty much nothing works properly on them except very specific things made specially for them. I'd definitely never ever consider Linux, because literally NOTHING works on it. Honestly I'm not concerned about viruses. I haven't had virus protection for over a year now, and I've never had anything to worry about, even when downloading suspicious or seemingly unsafe files. Most people are far too overcautious about viruses, I feel like. If a download requires a survey, it's probably a virus. Always remember to select "advanced installation" on software from the Internet and choose not to install any malware or PUPs packaged with it.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:39 pm

Camßεn wrote:Personally I'd probably never consider buying a Mac, because pretty much nothing works properly on them except very specific things made specially for them. I'd definitely never ever consider Linux, because literally NOTHING works on it. Honestly I'm not concerned about viruses. I haven't had virus protection for over a year now, and I've never had anything to worry about, even when downloading suspicious or seemingly unsafe files. Most people are far too overcautious about viruses, I feel like. If a download requires a survey, it's probably a virus. Always remember to select "advanced installation" on software from the Internet and choose not to install any malware or PUPs packaged with it.

Agreed. And may I add don't click the first download button you see, read the whole page and click the least prominent button available. (Thank you very much for that lesson MediaFire)

FrostieBunny
First Class
First Class

Unread postby FrostieBunny » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:43 am

rob55rod wrote:

Yes, by definition. There is no way a Spore mod can be incompatible with any given operating system. The real question is is your computer compatible with the mod? (because invisible limbs work better with some graphics cards then others and infinite complexity can be very taxing for other parts of a computer) By the way, Spore mods need some...reworking in order to function on macs. I think davo knows how to do that. Ask him. I know almost nothing about macs, only enough to strongly dislike them. But that's just an irrelevant opinion. If your preference is apple, I can not and will not understand why, but I will respect that anyways.

I didn't need any reworking for spore on the mac to use mods, I used it straight from installation and it worked.

I kind of prefer macs in terms of interface, much prettier.

But I like having both a mac AND a pc, for art purposes.

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:58 am

FrostieBunny wrote:
rob55rod wrote:

I didn't need any reworking for spore on the mac to use mods, I used it straight from installation and it worked.

I kind of prefer macs in terms of interface, much prettier.

But I like having both a mac AND a pc, for art purposes.

Oh. Interesting. Maybe it's like Flora joint scaling, works for some, needs tweaking for others. A friend of mine had troubles with mods on a Mac. He didn't have any PCs, so that never ended up happening.

neptis
Private
Private

Unread postby neptis » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:42 pm

ok now that i have sorted out my problem with all parts being invisable. how well do the aculal ivisable limbs work. and are thay invisable on the editer
if you maniged to read my post well dun. as you see my spelling. is basically crap

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:01 am

neptis wrote:ok now that i have sorted out my problem with all parts being invisable. how well do the aculal ivisable limbs work. and are thay invisable on the editer

That depends on your graphics card, it seems. If you're lucky, the invisible limbs will only show up in build mode, not paint/test, nor ingame. If you're really UNlucky, They'll be grey bars, always there, always visible, aiming to HAUNT YOU FOREV-no, just kidding. And if you're me, then they show up everywhere in the editor, not ingame. I can't give you a definitive answer because there isn't one to give. Let me know how wel they work for you.

neptis
Private
Private

Unread postby neptis » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:05 am

Dont worry i will. ill even post a fue things i have made after a while. im still experementing
if you maniged to read my post well dun. as you see my spelling. is basically crap

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:47 pm

neptis wrote:Dont worry i will. ill even post a fue things i have made after a while. im still experementing

I presume your avatar is one such 'experiment'?

neptis
Private
Private

Unread postby neptis » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:56 pm

rob55rod wrote:
neptis wrote:Dont worry i will. ill even post a fue things i have made after a while. im still experementing

I presume your avatar is one such 'experiment'?

most definitely . the 3rd aculy well the third im pleased with ennyway

ace123
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby ace123 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:44 pm

what are the other mod that are compatible with DI?

ace123
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby ace123 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:59 pm

DAVO,HELP!!!! WHAT MOD IS COMPATIBLE WITH DARK INJECTION(LATEST VERSION)?

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A LIST OF THE MODS.PLEASE!!!!!

CamBen
Tech Support
Tech Support
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Unread postby CamBen » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:30 pm

Calm down man....

Just download mods and see if they work, I don't get what the big deal about incompatibility with mods is.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

ace123
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby ace123 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:28 am

DUDE,my laptop is very bad.i really need a comfirmation for mods.so,yeah :?
i cant download some mods and the big deals is my spore editor is glitching out,BAD.

ace123
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby ace123 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:49 am

cam ben do your team have a mod that allow me to unlimited zoom out and bound that compatible with DI.

P.S,i all ready tried UNLIMITED COMLEXITY/UNLIMITED BOUND MOD by dovo.

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:06 am

ace123 wrote:cam ben do your team have a mod that allow me to unlimited zoom out and bound that compatible with DI.

P.S,i all ready tried UNLIMITED COMLEXITY/UNLIMITED BOUND MOD by davo.

The unlimited complexity version of DI (2013_DI_NC.package). Dark Injection does not have a huge list of incompatibilities, but the majority of mods have not been compatibility tested with it. Also, if your laptop sucks, try using Razer GameBooster. If a mod is incompatible with DI, chances are DI can be modified to work with it, at the cost of extra features.

Return to “Modding”