Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)

Here i will display mods and videos based from Darkspore!
CamBen
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Dark Injection v9 How to get Darkspore parts into Spore.

Unread postby CamBen » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:07 am

Davo, please, if you can change dark injection a bit, please make my last wish be true. Fix the camera issue on steam for dark injection unlimited complexity version. Im will be very thankful to you. Just do it, please. You dont need much to fix it, because you are master at modding, and i like your mod very much. Please, make it true. Because its a bit boring to play without unlimited complexity. And i dont want to download version 8. Also, if davo even will not make this (why davo, why? its easy for you i think.) can someone fix it and give fixed version to me? Or give the dark genetics or something that HelmoChipChop working on? Please fix camera issue, please.
What exactly is the camera issue anyway?
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:10 pm

Davo, please, if you can change dark injection a bit, please make my last wish be true. Fix the camera issue on steam for dark injection unlimited complexity version. Im will be very thankful to you. Just do it, please. You dont need much to fix it, because you are master at modding, and i like your mod very much. Please, make it true. Because its a bit boring to play without unlimited complexity. And i dont want to download version 8. Also, if davo even will not make this (why davo, why? its easy for you i think.) can someone fix it and give fixed version to me? Or give the dark genetics or something that HelmoChipChop working on? Please fix camera issue, please.
An odd bug in DI v9 that causes the creature editor camera to be offset to an utterly broken angle, thereby rendering the creature editor unusable. But from my understanding it only affected the non-infinite complexity version for disc, origin, and steam users. Guess I'm just misinformed.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

evsey9
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby evsey9 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:58 pm

An odd bug in DI v9 that causes the creature editor camera to be offset to an utterly broken angle, thereby rendering the creature editor unusable. But from my understanding it only affected the non-infinite complexity version for disc, origin, and steam users. Guess I'm just misinformed.
I said that it affected only Infinite Complexity version. Also, i tried it with steam version. Need to bring my old disc, or, try it on origin.

Danmeister1000
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby Danmeister1000 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:48 am

Hello. I am having some trouble downloading the packages and the mod itself.

When I attempt to download them through adfly, after clicking the "skip ad" button, it loads forever, not allowing me to download them. This is the case for the required packages, the optional package, and the two versions.

Is there some alternate site where I can download these from?

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:08 pm

When I attempt to download them through adfly, after clicking the "skip ad" button, it loads forever, not allowing me to download them. This is the case for the required packages, the optional package, and the two versions.

Here. Direct Links. Tell me as soon as you've finished downloading all the files. Then I'll delete the post so nobody can download the mod without giving Davo the adf.ly funding. Thanks.
EDIT: Links removed. The idea failed.
Last edited by rob55rod on Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

GIRGHGH
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread postby GIRGHGH » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:37 pm

I thought that there were only 3 things to download...

CamBen
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby CamBen » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:42 pm

Here. Direct Links. Tell me as soon as you've finished downloading all the files. Then I'll delete the post so nobody can download the mod without giving Davo the adf.ly funding. Thanks.
You could have just PMed him....

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:07 pm

You could have just PMed him....
Yeah...didn't think of that. Links removed since the idea didn't work. I've told him to try every browser he can.

N3M15Y5
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Unread postby N3M15Y5 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:43 am

The darkspore parts look awesome but I am torn between darkinjection and another mod called Forgotten Spore. I was wondering if anyone is familiar with both of these mods and if there are versions of these mods that will not conflict with one another?

emd
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby emd » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:21 am

One is about gameplay and the other is about parts. I don't think they'll conflict.
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]

N3M15Y5

Unread postby N3M15Y5 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:58 am

One is about gameplay and the other is about parts. I don't think they'll conflict.
Thank you, I will maybe backup my game data just in case. I think they may both now make changes to the editor (maybe the limited version of darkinjection doesn't? or v1 of Forgotten spore?) so later I will try installing that di version first and then Forgotten Spore. If anyone else knows more about these mods please let me know :)

Requiemfang

Unread postby Requiemfang » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:16 pm

Hello new here an all and just need a simple question answered. I have Spore through Steam and was wondering about the patches do I need them or not?

Edit: figured it out but I've run into an issue, all of the DS parts are invisible?

N3M15Y5

Unread postby N3M15Y5 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:23 am

Thank you, I will maybe backup my game data just in case. I think they may both now make changes to the editor (maybe the limited version of darkinjection doesn't? or v1 of Forgotten spore?) so later I will try installing that di version first and then Forgotten Spore. If anyone else knows more about these mods please let me know :)
I think they are both compatible I am using v2 of Forgotten. I haven't actually gone into the game just been checking out the parts and stuff in creator.

However I found this video and it is amazing how this guy builds this creature. I think he is using dark injection.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHlAou-9syM
How does he copy the parts and I think he even cut some away? How do you do this? Or is he maybe using another mod?
Edit: Also can you save with dark injection? or was that something that I missed? I can't save my creations :P

CamBen
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby CamBen » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:05 am

Copying is ctrl I think and delete is delete.

evsey9
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby evsey9 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:59 am

DAVO!!!!! Will you solve my issue?! Or i need to pm you? Or you are not working on dark injection? Why almost everyone abandon projects now?! Terraria willnot update, (only 1.2.4), n-terraria, some other things, but why you abandon your project? It was going well, or did i miss something, and you already updated it?

Bluearga
First Class
First Class

Unread postby Bluearga » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:42 pm

Davo dont forgot this project, in my opinion, currently there is nothing to add to the DI because everything is. Davo is very busy and engaged in other projects.

I'm surprised that it works on Steam version. Davo always wrote that there are problems about mods to the Steam version.

Have a little patience and if you want I can share versions 8 DI. I can't more do for you.

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:04 pm

Copying is ctrl I think and delete is delete.
alt is copy

Aalis

Unread postby Aalis » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:36 am

So I need some help with Dark Injection. I have all the stuff installed in the right place (I think? Will post a screen cap of the folder and such) and when I start the game it looks like it's working, but when I go to put the parts on my creature, the textures for the part don't show up. Any help will be greatly appreciated. http://puu.sh/8kmTK.png (my folder) http://puu.sh/8kn0P.jpg (screenshot of textures not showing up on the creature. It actually has the Dracondible mouth on it.)

Aalis

Unread postby Aalis » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:34 pm

So I need some help with Dark Injection. I have all the stuff installed in the right place (I think? Will post a screen cap of the folder and such) and when I start the game it looks like it's working, but when I go to put the parts on my creature, the textures for the part don't show up. Any help will be greatly appreciated. http://puu.sh/8kmTK.png (my folder) http://puu.sh/8kn0P.jpg (screenshot of textures not showing up on the creature. It actually has the Dracondible mouth on it.)
So I got the textures to work, but I can't save any of my creatures.

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:20 pm

So I got the textures to work, but I can't save any of my creatures.
Try this:http://davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=4912
Davo's trick. I've heard that it works.

Return to “Modding”