Darkspore after Darkspore

See the dark side of the universe. Find out what users are doing and learn by example. This game features multiplayer and co-op. Discover how modding will effect the online community...or atleast what's left of it!
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Darkspore after Darkspore

Unread post by rob55rod »

Not quite the same, but it's atleast something:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz5ZB3lAtto[/youtube]
Darkspore's Legacy Steam group

Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
TheUltraCube6723
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Darkspore after Darkspore

Unread post by TheUltraCube6723 »

well rip in piss darkspore
Just another fellow user.

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

TheUltraCube6723 wrote:-snip-
...really? How did anyone here benefit from that post? This announcement's sole purpose was to limit the pain. Posting something like that does just the opposite T__T

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Arko22
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Arko22 »

Darkspore was always a hollow promise to spores' fans. It had promised to bring the creativity of spore to an rpg. Instead you just got some new clothing, a few details, and paint on prefabricated creatures. On top of that, the gameplay was extremely repetitive; every mission was just kill all the monsters. It just, never made it to what it was supposed to be. It was surprisingly incomparable with too many computers, for reasons which still remain unresolved.

I'm not saying it was no fun at all. But when i did still play it, i'd find myself ditching it to play spore all to often. :|
Modding for Spore,
Spore for life.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Arko22 wrote:Darkspore was always a hollow promise to spores' fans. It had promised to bring the creativity of spore to an rpg. Instead you just got some new clothing, a few details, and paint on prefabricated creatures. On top of that, the gameplay was extremely repetitive; every mission was just kill all the monsters. It just, never made it to what it was supposed to be. It was surprisingly incomparable with too many computers, for reasons which still remain unresolved.

I'm not saying it was no fun at all. But when i did still play it, i'd find myself ditching it to play spore all to often. :|
k

wrong

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaH7s6f6jto[/youtube]

TheUltraCube6723
Civilian
Civilian

Hey rob?

can you take a joke?

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

TheUltraCube6723 wrote:Hey rob?

can you take a joke?
It's not that he cant take a joke, he takes his work very seriously, as do all of us here.
TheUltraCube6723
Civilian
Civilian

Davo wrote:
TheUltraCube6723 wrote:Hey rob?

can you take a joke?
Hmm

Okay, I completely understand that. Apologies
Last edited by TheUltraCube6723 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Darkspore”