Darkspore is DEAD.

See the dark side of the universe. Find out what users are doing and learn by example. This game features multiplayer and co-op. Discover how modding will effect the online community...or atleast what's left of it!
fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Darkspore is DEAD.

Unread post by fungus3 »

MaxisBazajaytee wrote:If you happen to play Spore and Darkspore, you may or may not have seen the notice yesterday on the Darkspore Forums that we will be shutting down Darkspore on the 1st March 2016.

This decision wasn't an easy one to be made.

Rest assured, the decision to shut down Darkspore does not have any relation to Spore and its services, especially as we spent so many months bringing it back online recently :)

I just wanted to jump in and assure you that Spore is going strong before any rumours start to the contrary.

GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Re: Darkspore is DEAD.

Unread post by GBAura »

I feel the same, but we still have Spore, and Spore never changes.
Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Need to download all the official Maxis and Robot Chicken Adventures? Click here!
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

GBAura wrote:I feel the same, but we still have Spore, and Spore never changes.
...she said, on a forum that revolves around changing Spore.

But yeah, I'll be sad to see it go, too D:
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
MarioBabyLuigi
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by MarioBabyLuigi »

Damn, I haven't really gotten around to playing DarkSpore because my older computer couldn't handle it, and my new computer doesn't even have a CD drive, and I don't know what my Origins account is because it's such a long time.

Ugh, now I'll never be able to actually play it, thanks to the online-only garbage.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Darkspore”