RA3 Song Requests

Chat about any C&C Favorite!
chaptmc
Creature
Creature

RA3 Song Requests

Unread post by chaptmc »

I was wondering if it would be Ok to request help with finding two song tracks from Red Alert 3? If so, then the first track is from Red Alert 3 Skirmish. It is a modified version of the song "The Battle of Mykonos". The multiplayer variant doesn't have the spanish style music playing in with it, and I was wondering where I can find that as a download somewhere if anybody would know. The second song is also from RA3 Skirmish. The song starts when you encounter your first enemy for the first time in Skirmish. So people know exactly what I am talking about, I am going to to use the beginning eleven seconds of this youtube video as the example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKX-ti0CERY .

Edit: A Youtube video with the song in it will work as well.
Last edited by chaptmc on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: RA3 Song Requests

Unread post by Davo »

i will try to help, i know exactly what you are looking for
chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Unread post by chaptmc »

Thank you for trying to help me, and thank you for being more open-minded about it than people tend to be other forums (Where they'll throw the 'sharing of copyrighted material' hammer at you). Just let me know please if you find anything.

Edit: Are we allowed to share RA3 and RA3: Uprising music here in MP3 format? I happen to have 'Battleground of the Bear' which wasn't released on the Red Alert 3 Soundtrack that came with the Premier Edition of Red Alert 3, as well as two Red Alert 3 Beta Songs. These are the original of two songs that were altered to make the final cut (The songs I have are not altered, however the songs were altered, and the altered versions are what made the final cut) . I dunno exactly what the Soviet Beta song is, but the Allied Beta Song is the original version of 'Desertion'.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

i dont care if you have links to them here, but i'd rather not have possible problems with copyrights in the future. if you host them on youtube, post a link here then, thats fine, just not actually me file hosting. you are a cool guy. very soon this mod will be complete. and i hope you will play with us.
chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Unread post by chaptmc »

Alright, I'll create Youtube videos with the songs in them probably tomarrow. They will include:
-'Battleground of the Bear' from RA3 (Never made it to the RA3 soundtrack CD for some odd reason)
-RA3 Allied Beta Song
-RA3 Soviet Beta Song
-'Tension' from Red Alert 2 (Never made it to the RA2 soundtrack CD for some odd reason)
-'STOMP' (Was a song that was supposed to be in Tiberian Sun, but never made the final cut. Sounds Yuri's Revengeish.)

If you find anything regarding those songs I am looking for, please let me know. I will be interested in testing the mod, so I will be playing it somewhere along the line in the future once it comes out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “C&C Discussion”