Minecraft in General

Discuss the game or visit our server!
arnie532
Creature
Creature

Minecraft in General

Unread post by arnie532 »

Okay so I figured that since there were no posts here I would say something because I know there are some people who play minecraft and I was wondering what's minecraft? Why do you like it? How long have you played it? Who told you about it? If there is anything else you want to say about minecraft?

MinionJoe
Tribal
Tribal

Re: Minecraft in General

Unread post by MinionJoe »

The alpha release of Minecraft is better (so far as gameplay and stability) than most beta versions that I've tested over the years. It's not finished. There are a few bugs. But the developer interaction with the community is parallel to none.

As such, I had no problems paying $14 for an unfinished game. As-is, it's worth that to me.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Minecraft in General

Unread post by Davo »

MinionJoe wrote:As such, I had no problems paying $14 for an unfinished game. As-is, it's worth that to me.
or $21 now a year later.

i haven't found an interest in modding it. usually i am bored by now. i am fully setup to mod, tried a few tutorials, etc.
who knows. i am interested in seeing some sort of player based economy. the plugins available almost do the trick. but i am unaware of the extent for modding the system.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Minecraft”