Minecraft in General

Discuss the game or visit our server!
Sergeant

Sergeant

arnie532

Minecraft in General

Unread post #1 by arnie532 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:54 am

Okay so I figured that since there were no posts here I would say something because I know there are some people who play minecraft and I was wondering what's minecraft? Why do you like it? How long have you played it? Who told you about it? If there is anything else you want to say about minecraft?

The GateKeeper

The GateKeeper

MinionJoe

Re: Minecraft in General

Unread post #2 by MinionJoe » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:11 pm

The alpha release of Minecraft is better (so far as gameplay and stability) than most beta versions that I've tested over the years. It's not finished. There are a few bugs. But the developer interaction with the community is parallel to none.

As such, I had no problems paying $14 for an unfinished game. As-is, it's worth that to me.

The Boss
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: Minecraft in General

Unread post #3 by Davo » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:40 pm

MinionJoe wrote:As such, I had no problems paying $14 for an unfinished game. As-is, it's worth that to me.

or $21 now a year later.

i haven't found an interest in modding it. usually i am bored by now. i am fully setup to mod, tried a few tutorials, etc.
who knows. i am interested in seeing some sort of player based economy. the plugins available almost do the trick. but i am unaware of the extent for modding the system.
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad

Return to “Minecraft”