SPORE in Minecraft: Is it possible?

Discuss the game or visit our server!
arnie532
Creature
Creature

Re: SPORE in Minecraft: Is it possible?

Unread post by arnie532 »

I actually put some models to work earlier near 1.8.1ish time, I would have gone further, the main issue was that at that time minecraft's main modeler, techne, was being fixed, so I was left with nothing to do because I had no mobs, I might try it again soon, though I am not sure how I will be able too, I am sure however, it would be a great learning experience.

poisax
Cell
Cell

Unread post by poisax »

no...
The "A" in my username is pronounced as the "A" of "Army" and sorry for my bad English I am Dutch.
arnie532
Creature
Creature

Well that is odd, this replay created a new thread or something, that was not on purpose, and my post was a reply of somebody's original thread post. However, I would like to know what you said "no..." too?
poisax
Cell
Cell

Unread post by poisax »

well, as you know, the models of mc are blocky... its VERY hard to have something none blocky in mc... so...
Edit: Love your avatar!
The "A" in my username is pronounced as the "A" of "Army" and sorry for my bad English I am Dutch.
AlexaiZ
Cell
Cell

Unread post by AlexaiZ »

poisax wrote:well, as you know, the models of mc are blocky... its VERY hard to have something none blocky in mc... so...
BlockySpore! Just use a similar method as to how the mobs were created.
TheCluckingDuck
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by TheCluckingDuck »

AlexaiZ wrote:
poisax wrote:well, as you know, the models of mc are blocky... its VERY hard to have something none blocky in mc... so...
And make a tab or item to create the creature.
sandwich kingdom
arnie532
Creature
Creature

TheCluckingDuck wrote:
AlexaiZ wrote:
And make a tab or item to create the creature.
Well, the issue is, I could make an In-Game creature editor, but it would be very very difficult, as I've never had any experience with modelers except using them. What I was planning on doing, was having the world by default spawn cells, have the cells seek out others and reproduce, those cells once they have a high enough number, will create a new creature based on the traits of the previous generation(Color for cells and it gets more advanced later on) which would continue on until you had creatures which dropped meat and could fight back against you, it is all very tentative.
TheCluckingDuck
Tribal
Tribal

"Well, the issue is, I could make an In-Game creature editor, but it would be very very difficult, as I've never had any experience with modelers except using them. What I was planning on doing, was having the world by default spawn cells, have the cells seek out others and reproduce, those cells once they have a high enough number, will create a new creature based on the traits of the previous generation(Color for cells and it gets more advanced later on) which would continue on until you had creatures which dropped meat and could fight back against you, it is all very tentative."

Imagine the fun, imagine the downloads! Heck, imagine the FAME. Your mod could be as good as Davo's Dark Injection. :D
sandwich kingdom
arnie532
Creature
Creature

TheCluckingDuck wrote:"Well, the issue is, I could make an In-Game creature editor, but it would be very very difficult, as I've never had any experience with modelers except using them. What I was planning on doing, was having the world by default spawn cells, have the cells seek out others and reproduce, those cells once they have a high enough number, will create a new creature based on the traits of the previous generation(Color for cells and it gets more advanced later on) which would continue on until you had creatures which dropped meat and could fight back against you, it is all very tentative."

Imagine the fun, imagine the downloads! Heck, imagine the FAME. Your mod could be as good as Davo's Dark Injection. :D
Basically it isn't possible, and is not necessarily what I would like either...
TheCluckingDuck
Tribal
Tribal

Well, my mod request had a reversed effect.

A spore parts pack mod with Minecraft blocks and other items.
sandwich kingdom
Botifier
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Botifier »

Yes its written in java and u can mod it easyer than spore
TheCluckingDuck
Tribal
Tribal

Botifier wrote:Yes its written in java and u can mod it easyer than spore
>sees more minecraft mods in one website than spore mods in 3 websites
sandwich kingdom
iherdyoulikespore
Cell
Cell

Unread post by iherdyoulikespore »

Do you have the entire Maxis team on your side?

No? Then, no.
Drag my avatar into your economic aircraft editor for free floating statistically effective pizzas!

This is how i feel about your article.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Minecraft”