Borderlands 2 Modding via Gibbeds Borderlands 2 Game Save Ed

Here you can view and discuss the secrets of Pandora
chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Borderlands 2 Modding via Gibbeds Borderlands 2 Game Save Ed

Unread post by chaptmc »

It has been a while since I had the opportunity to mod anything at all. I found a nifty tool for Borderlands 2 that will allow you to modify your game saves in the same fashion that Willowtree did for Borderlands 1. The Program is called Gibbeds Borderlands 2 Game Save Editor made by an individual named Rick. All credit goes to him for creating the program naturally, and his site can be found here: http://blog.gib.me/ . This program works for PC, PS3, and XBox 360 game saves.

The program can convert PC saves to 360 saves and vice versa. I am unsure aobut PS3 saves. This program allows you to mod weapons, Money, Stats, etc. Gearbox has caught onto the program however, and with the newly released 1.30 patch for Sir Hammerlock hunt DLC, you can't have anymore than a total of 45 skills points. Any additional ones previously added that were not used are removed upon loading the gamesave. Also, items that are modded with a White (Pre-Pearlescent White), Black, or Red Rarity are removed upon your inventory upon saving and quitting, so modded guns with such raritys have to be banked or Claptrap Stashed before quitting, or they will not 'stick'. Also guns with the wrong manufactuer or wrong body will revert back upon loading the gamesave, completely resetting the modded weapon.

Outside of that, this program is very fun to use, and is resourceful to use for the game's orange rarity weapons that have a 1% or less drop rate (For example the Vladof Infinity from Doc Mercy), especially if you have friends that don't like to duplicate their gear for you, telling you to earn your own. You can build items from scratch as well, so you don't necessarily need the BL2 Code, altough having a couple of items from a gamesave is helpful. I'll add the program to this post.

Useful links for this program:

All Parts and Phrases for Items Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub ... PWlE&gid=0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Re: Borderlands 2 Modding via Gibbeds Borderlands 2 Game Sav

Unread post by chaptmc »

Here's three codes to start with, they are all hacked weapons I made that I tested, only one will 'stick' ingame. The Other two you will have to bank or claptrap stash before saving and quitting the game. Hacked weapons don't show proper stats, so you'll have to use them and see their results for yourself. Just copy the code and paste it in the editor in your backpack or bank slots.

Corosive Cloud Bonus Package (Grenade mod, Lv. 50, Pre-Pearlescent White Rarity): BL2(BwAAAAC7nwACDzjogBAyGRwDEAMBAwsDDoMGgwxDHUMYQyEDIsM=) . This Grenade is a powered up and corrosive version of the standard bonus package grenade mod. Very effective against Constructors, Loaders, and other armored enemies. It releases an initial set of children corrosive grenades and when they explode with corrosive damage, the release another set of children grenades that do the same. Very overpowering, they one it any lv. 50 in a duel. Does not 'Stick', needs to be banke dupon finishing using before saving and quitting.

Quasar Bonus Package (Grenade mod, Lv. 50, Pre-Pearlescent White Rarity): BL2(BwAAAAAnFwACDzjogBAyGRwDEAMBQwsDDoMGgwxDHUMYgykDIsM=) . This Grenade is a powered up and shock version of the standard bonus package grenade mod. Very effective against anythign with a large shield. It releases an initial set of children shock grenades and when they explode with shock damage, the release another set of children grenades that do the same. Very overpowering, they one it any lv. 50 in a duel. Does not 'Stick', needs to be banke dupon finishing using before saving and quitting.

Homing Corrosive Cloud (Grenade Mod, Lv. 50, Purple Rarity): BL2(BwAAAADMoAABDzToABEy2RoDEMMdAwsDDoMGw/9/HYMVAx5DIcM=) . A slightly upgraded Purple Rarity Homing Corrosive Cloud Grenade. The Material was changed from Vladof to Maliwan so it has an increased chance of doing Corrosive Damage and doing more Corrosive Damage. This item does 'stick', so there is no need to bank it.

When I get the opportunity to test out more of my modded items, I will and if they work effectively, I will Share them with you
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Borderlands 2 Modding via Gibbeds Borderlands 2 Game Sav

Unread post by Davo »

a good find, if i had the money, i would get this one here!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Borderlands”