Created Custom Class Mods

Here you can view and discuss the secrets of Pandora
chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Created Custom Class Mods

Unread post by chaptmc »

Yup, you can mod class mods too. All the ones I am posting are specifically for Roland, the Soldier, and are Class Mods that can by rare chance spawn in the game, although I wasn't so fortunate to have that happen with any of these. Anybody else can post ones for other characters or for Roland as well. I don't feel that what I post here needs any personal notes, as the abilities are self explanatory.

-Heavy Gunner Class Mod
--Level 48 Variant
--Rarity: Purple
--Value: $808351
--Manufacturer: Torgue
--Abilities:+75% Weapon Magazine Size
+3 Impact Skilll
+4 Overload Skill
+3 Metal Storm Skill
+39% Weapon Damage

-Heavy Gunner Class Mod
--Level 48 Variant
--Manufacturer: Torgue
--Abilities:+75% Weapon Magazine Size
+3 Impact Skill
+4 Overload Skill
+3 Metal Storm Skill
+60% Weapon Fire Rate

-Support Gunner Class Mod
--Level 48 Variant
--Manufacturer: S & S Munitions
--Abilities:+20 Team Ammo Regeneration
+3 Stockpile Skill
+3 Impact Skill
+4 Barrage Skill
+39% Team Magazine Size

-Shock Trooper Class Mod
--Level 48 Variant
--Manufacturer: Maliwan
--Abilities:+56 Electrocute Damage
+3 Fitness Skill
+3 Grenadier Skill
+4 Refire Skill
+39% Elemental Effect Chance

-Tactician Class Mod
--Level 48 Variant
--Manufacturer: Anshin
--Abilities:+1 Team Shield Regeneration
+4 Defense Skill
+3 Aid Station Skill
+3 Quick Charge Skill
+3 Team Health Regeneration
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by chaptmc on Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MinionJoe
Tribal
Tribal

Re: Created Custom Class Mods

Unread post by MinionJoe »

Those actually look well-balanced and actually useful!

Makes me regret getting the 360 version of Borderlands.

;)
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

damn, you had the 360 version as well?! but you dont have live either... i wonder if you even have the updated avatar dashboard joe!

i have some useful items available on the xbox game saves. i should upload everything i have on my 360 HDDs.

for borderlands, i will have a 2700 shield i made, a few creative 'davo' weapons like the flamethrower
which is basically an AK that shoots out missiles that explode all the way to their targets, creating a flamethrower look. also my elephant alien rifle with chimera effects on contact. also a few others, but my files are super unorganized. i will probably upload about 100 gamesave1 files. i did alot of modding, but i had to rehash and resign my save everytime! might just be a zip file and if you want to bust out the specific item you like for promotion, you are more than welcome. i only say this because i no longer have borderlands. madd moxxi made me want to blow my head off with the 100 rounds of battle with no breaks and no saves!!!!
chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Unread post by chaptmc »

If that 2700 shiled is a Lv.48 Variant Davo, may you post it please in the Custom Created Shields section, as it sounds like a very useful shield?

Those Class Mods as you said MinionJoe are actually well-balanced and very useful indeed. It took me several trys to get each one right (Because at the time of making them, the Willowtree site didn't have all the info on Class Mods up like they do now). I put a bit more emphasis on the overload skill for the Heavy Gunner Mods as I like to have a larger magazine size, so I don't have to reload (Although I am used to reloading faster weapons each time after I kill an enemy, such as revolvers for example) slower reloading weapons as often. The Tactician Class Mod (As well as the Support Gunner Mod) was geared specifically for online play, although I never managed to see what it could do, as I made it after the one time I played online. The Shock Trooper Mod was geared specifically for individuals who use only shock weaponry, which throguh testing, I found this class mod to be most effective with the Eridian Thunder Storm. I have the PS3 Version of Borderlands, so what is exactly wrong with the 360 version?
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

it cost 60 dollars a year to play with a friend. but thats every xbox game!
MinionJoe
Tribal
Tribal

chaptmc wrote:I have the PS3 Version of Borderlands, so what is exactly wrong with the 360 version?
I didn't think the console versions were moddable. You're running mods on the PS3?
chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Unread post by chaptmc »

MinionJoe wrote:
chaptmc wrote:I have the PS3 Version of Borderlands, so what is exactly wrong with the 360 version?
I didn't think the console versions were moddable. You're running mods on the PS3?
Yup, I am modifying the game save data on the PS3 version. My friends all had too may red ring issues, so when it came time to upgrade from either X-Box (Which Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind killed the X-Box, as it sounds like a Vacuum and a Coffee Make rmixed together and all I get is Error 01(Motherboard failure) and Error 07s(Harddrive Timeout) out the rear end with it) or PS2, I chose to upgrade from PS2 and unlike many of my friends (As they still criticize me about getting a PS3), I haven't had any issues.

Yes, you can mod the console versions of this game, just the game save data though from what I understand.
MinionJoe
Tribal
Tribal

I had RROD about a year ago. Reheating the GPU and replacing the x-clamps on the heatsink with 12mm screws fixed it. I used instructions from, I think it was, llamaguru.

The problem is probably the lead-free solder. New ROHS regulations mean that companies have to use tin solder. After repeated heating and cooling (sa turning devices on and off), it becomes brittle and cracks.

Reheating the system makes the solder flow again and fixing the heat sinks means the temperature differential isn't as bad in the future.

If I get RROD again, I'll just get in there and resolder the board with my stash of lead solder.

RROD: It's a perfect excuse to mod the hell out of your 360. ;)

But anyway, Microsoft did add support that allows players to save their games to USB devices. I might see if I can't copy my data out to a jump drive, take it to the PC, and work with it there.

(I do like the PS3 though. Once GT5 comes out, I may have to get one. There just isn't much on it right now that interests me.)
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

gt5? also, i have a few xboxs that do nothing. on one, i can only play arcade games on it or use it for netflix. on another, all the usb ports went out. and another, i use for my current games. and the others are parts.

when i upgraded my 20 gb hdd to a 120, it came with a usb transfer cord, which used with xplorer360, i can use my 360 hard drive on my pc to mod my gamesaves.

if you remove the 360 hdd case, i believe that it is just a normal hdd with 3 partitions(spellcheck?)
i saw that on youtube.

i finally have enough cash to get a game, but im torn between dead rising 2 and civ 5.

after i bought my 360, i modded on of my 4 original xboxs.
it was ok. but not that useful.
MinionJoe
Tribal
Tribal

I upgraded my 20GB drive to 120GB as well and have the USB transfer cable. Didn't realize it would work with a PC! :D

I've seen videos on how to install HUGE drives in a 360 drive bay. Requires a certain program to set up the partitions and OS. Can't remember what it was called though... 360ghost? Setup360?

Still, one of my many projects for a rainy day.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Borderlands”