Created Custom Shields

Here you can view and discuss the secrets of Pandora
chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Created Custom Shields

Unread post by chaptmc »

Sadly, I have only one shield to contribute, but saying that,I know it is a rather efficient shield.

-TDR-550XC Impenetrable Panacea Shield
--Level 48 Variant
--Rarity: Purple
--Value: $739064
--Manufacturer: Tediore
--Capacity: 1439
--Recharge Time: 181
--Other abilities: Quick Health Regeneration!
--Personal Notes: Yet another rare find in Borderlands that the game spawned. In this case, it was a level 2 variant. All I did was modify the level variant to 48, and this was the result. Huge shield with a decent recharge rate with quick health regeneration :twisted: . They only way you are dying quickly is if you're playing the General Knoxx DLC, you run over multiple corrosive barrels with your vehicle, if you're hit by a vehicle, or fall off a cliff. So it is very rare, but the game can spawn this shield.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Created Custom Shields

Unread post by Davo »

did you find my supershield?
chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Re: Created Custom Shields

Unread post by chaptmc »

You are referring to the 2700 Bar Shield, right? I did test it, however I would rather stick with my shield, reason being is the 'Quick Health Regeneration!' perk on it. If you can create a shield with 1500+ Bar with 'Quick Health Regeneration!' for a level 48 variant, I would be more than happy to use it. I can't say how many times that perk on my shield saved me when my shield was down :mrgreen: . I'm not saying that a 2700 shield is necessarily a bad shield, it's just nice to have a failsafe when the shield fails, thats all.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Borderlands”