Created Custom Weapons

Here you can view and discuss the secrets of Pandora
chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Created Custom Weapons

Unread post by chaptmc »

Any weapons you may have created in Borderlands via modding with Willowtree can go here. I'm unsure what Davo would want done regarding the code for the weapons, so I will at least upload mine via .txt format. On second thought, all the .txt files will have to be zipped up.

-AX900 Raw
--Level 48 Variant
--Rarity: Purple
--Value: $1917736
--Manufacturer: Tediore
--Damage: 879
--Accuracy: 89.4
--Fire Rate: 2.9
--Ammo Capacity: 16
--Other abilities: +57% Fire Rate
+100% Melee Damage (Broken, so it does normal Melee Damage)
+168% Damage
Maliwan Volcano Incinerary Effect ( 4X Fire 99% Elemental Effect Chance with Splash ability)
Infinite Ammo with Bottomless Clip ('The Dove' Effect)

--Personal Notes: This revolver was basically designed to be the closest thing to the Gunblade Squall Leon had in Final Fantasy VIII. As mentioned above, the +100% melee damage is broken as the Maliwan Volcano Incinerary effect takes priority over it as it is the second effect put onto the gun, so the blade on the gun is basically for looks( I put the bladed acc. in the encoding first, followed by the Maliwan Volcano Incinerary acc.). The Bullets will 99% of the time do the Incinerary effect like a fireball when the bullet hits something. Note that the last line in the weapon's encoding is bugged, as it automatically deletes anything you put in place in None once you load the game up. It doesn't affect gameplay with the gun in anyway, it's just a reminder not to put anything there.

-EQ900 Twisted Revolver
--Level 48 Variant
--Rarity: Medium Orange
--Value: $1046038
--Manufacturer: Tediore
--Damage: 1767
--Accuracy: 93.8
--Fire Rate: 2.1
--Ammo Capacity: 18
--Other abilities: + 19 Ammo Regeneration
+439% Damage
+40% Fire Rate
+12 Magazine Size
--Personal Notes: This is probably my most favorite non-elemental revolver I have ever created. It does massive damage compliments of all the combat shotgun mag 5 pieces I put onto it in the encoding (For the damage increase not the ammo), having the prefix Twisted, and the barrel I put onto the revolver. This is meant for medium range, as I seem to be more accurate with revolvers for headshots than sniper rifles :| .

-LB370.3 Pestilent Wrath
--Level 48 Variant
--Value: $1267925
--Manufacturer: S & S Munitions
--Damage: 469
--Accuracy: 97.2
--Fire Rate: 2.4
--Ammo Capacity: 27
--Other abilities: + 22 Magazine Size
+8% Damage
+150% Critical Hit Damage
+12 Magazine Size
Maliwan Pestilent Defilier Corrosive Effect ( 4X Corrosive 99% Elemental Effect Chance with Splash ability)
--Personal Notes: I originally found this Sniper Rifle on an older corrupted file that Willowtree would still read, and I really liked the look of the gun. Granted the original was the Vitrolic Wrath Level 22 Variant with 3X Corrosive, but with my modifications, the sniper rifle has come a long way :ugeek: . I would prefer to use this over the Maliwan Volcano sniper rifles any day, as you can clearly see if you are getting critical hits and it doesn't leave a fireball there for five seconds that blocks your view while trying to snipe.

-ZPR950 C Colbalt Orion
--Level 48 Variant
--Value: $2889880
--Manufacturer: Maliwan
--Damage: 238 X 3
--Accuracy: 54.8
--Fire Rate: 9.6
--Ammo Capacity: 19
--Other abilities: 3.0 Weapon Zoom
S &S Munitions Orion Electric Effect ( 4X Shock 99% Elemental Effect Chance. When projectile hits static in the game, it will ricochet into four more projectiles upto three more times)
--Personal Notes: I was really sick and tired of not finding a Shotgun in-game manufactured by Maliwan that had more than 2X shock and more than High Elemental Effect Chance, so I created this beauty of a Shock Shotgun. Uberly Powerful and rediculous, but yet fun at the same time. Hint, aim at the ememy's feet. Note, do not put the fire burst rate on this gun up any higher by tinkering with the encoding as it will crash and freeze the game.

-198 Rolling Thunder
--Level 49 Variant
--Rarity: Light Orange
--Value: $244189
--Manufacturer: Eridian
--Damage: 280 X 8
--Accuracy: 16.7
--Fire Rate: 2.0
--Ammo Capacity: Infinite (Depends on recharge time)
--Other abilities: 1.0 Weapon Zoom
? Shock elemental effect chance
100% Shock elemental effect chance upon death of target
--Personal Notes: It's just an Eridian Thunder Storm with a more approiate name and proper rarity, so you don't accidentally sell it, thinking it's an uncommon rarity gun. It also has a scope for more fun.

-PPZ370.G Sober Hawkeye
--Level 48 Variant
--Value: $2511322
--Manufacturer: Jakobs
--Damage: 405
--Accuracy: 99.1
--Fire Rate: 1.5
--Ammo Capacity: 18
--Other abilities: +73% Accuracy
2.8 Weapon Zoom
+57% Reload Speed
+85% Recoil Reduction
--Personal Notes: This was originally made to see how accurate of a non-elemental sniper rifle could be made.

-PPZ350 XX Twisted Wrath
--Level 48 Variant
--Value: $1369811
--Manufacturer: Jakobs
--Damage: 2296
--Accuracy: 97.7
--Fire Rate: 0.6
--Ammo Capacity: 6
--Other abilities: +367% Damage
+500% Critical Hit Damage
Maliwan Volcano Incinerary Effect ( 4X Fire 99% Elemental Effect Chance with Splash ability)(Broken)
--Personal Notes: This was originally made to see how powerful of a non-elemental sniper rifle could be made. For power emphasis, I put the Maliwan Volcano Incinerary acc. first and then followed it with the Machine Pistol Cold acc.in the weapon encoding, so it gives the blast shot look when initially firing, but doesn't do fire damage.

-AR590 Max Machine Gun
--Level 48 Variant
--Value: $1072041
--Manufacturer: Atlas
--Damage: 433
--Accuracy: 91.3
--Fire Rate: 12.5
--Ammo Capacity: 50
--Other abilities: +26 Magazine Size
+61% Recoil Reduction
+217% Damage
+53% Fire Rate
--Personal Notes: I was lucky enough to get the game to randomly spawn this exact weapon at a lower level variant, so all I did was just increase the level variant to 48, so it is a legit gun you can get, it's just really rare. For all you Atlas collectors out there, an Atlas gun with no negatives!

-GRD540 Twisted Steel
--Level 48 Variant
--Value: $1724238
--Manufacturer: Torgue
--Damage: 604
--Accuracy: 88.3
--Fire Rate: 5.0
--Ammo Capacity: 48
--Other abilities: +342% Damage
-17% Fire Rate
+19 Ammo Regeneration
+100% Critical Hit Damage
+24 Magazine Size
Maliwan Volcano Incinerary Effect ( 4X Fire 99% Elemental Effect Chance with Splash ability)(Broken)
--Personal Notes: I wanted this weapon to be as colose as possible to the N64 Goldeneye 'AR33', so I put the Maliwan Volcano Incinerary acc. first and then followed it with the Machine Pistol Cold acc. in the weapon encoding, so it gives the blast shot look when initially firing, but doesn't do fire damage.

-MAL900 U Cold Steel
--Level 48 Variant
--Value: $1255245
--Damage: 747
--Accuracy: 96.6
--Fire Rate: 1.9
--Ammo Capacity: 20
--Other abilities: +35% Recoil Reduction
+130 Critical Hit Damage
+128% Damage
S & S Munitions Orion Electric Effect ( 4X Shock 99% Elemental Effect Chance. When projectile hits static in the game, it will ricochet into four more projectiles upto three more times)
--Personal Notes: I thought this would be a nice gun to have. An Ice Blue Metal weapon with a blue glowing effect to it with the name Cold Steel.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Re: Created Custom Weapons

Unread post by chaptmc »

Well,I'm back with several new weapons for everybody to enjoy :D .

-ZPR900 C Pestilent Defilier
--Level 48 Variant
--Value: $2889880
--Damage: 315 X 7
--Accuracy: 75.2
--Ammo Capacity: 15
Maliwan Pestilent Defilier Corrosive Effect ( 4X Corrosive 99% Elemental Effect Chance with Splash ability)
--Personal Notes: This shotgun was modified from it's original weaker Plague or Crux(Due to a game bug, the Maliwan Plague says Crux instrad) to a more powerful Defilier State. This is probably one of the best close quarter weapons against the Crimson Lance as it crushes them very quickly.

-MAL31 C Cobalt Chimera
--Level 48 Variant
--Value: $507982
--Damage: 357
--Accuracy: 96.7
--Fire Rate: 1.6
--Ammo Capacity: 6
--Other abilities: 1.6 Weapon Zoom
Atlas Chimera acc. Effect(Random Elemental effect each time fired)
Very High Elemental Effect Chance
--Personal Notes: I was always sick and tired of the Atlas Variant of the Chimera having negatives and having relatively low elemental effect chance, so I made a Maliwan Variant. This way, there are no negatives, and it has very high elemental effect chances improving the weapon tenfold. Afterall, Maliwan is the manufacturer that specializes in Elemental Tech, so they should have been the ones to make such a gun in the first place, but leave it to the developers to give the acc. ability to Atlas instead :roll: .

-RWL770 C Cobalt Rhino
--Level 48 Variant
--Value: $2612482
--Damage: 1243
--Accuracy: 93.3
--Fire Rate: 1.0
--Ammo Capacity: 2
--Other abilities: 4.0 Weapon Zoom
Maliwan Rhino Barrel Effect(Projectile constantly explodes, and regenerates until it hits an object)
4X Corrosive acc.

--Personal Notes: A fun rocket laucnhcer created out of boredom. Apparently to the Gear editor, the game would not normally spawn this, because it has Cobalt in it's name instead of Pestilent and because it's tech level is too low to get 4X Corrosive.

Edit: Whoops, forgot to add the zipped txt. format files.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by chaptmc on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

did you get a chance to try out any of my work?
chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Unread post by chaptmc »

Actually I haven't yet in terms of modding this game to be honest with you, however I do like recommendations, so what would you recommend me to try (if any)?

Edit: Let me correct myself, I did try your 2700 shield, but it has no quick health regeneration as a backup. Would there be any way to combine this with such a huge shield bar?
Last edited by chaptmc on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

the specific weapons i labeled
chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Unread post by chaptmc »

I have tested them now and have posted on your custom weapons thread what I thought of them.
chaptmc
Creature
Creature

Unread post by chaptmc »

I have two new weapons and the encodings for everybody to enjoy and use.

-ZPR950 C Twisted Rhino
--Level 48 Variant
--Value: $2087135
--Damage: 394 X 7
--Accuracy: 53.3
--Ammo Capacity: 16
Maliwan Rhino Barrel Effect(Projectile constantly explodes, and regenerates until it hits an object)
4X Corrosive acc.

--Personal Notes: A weapon inspired by the creations of Davo himself (So thanks for sharing your creations Davo, or I would have never thought to make a shotgun like this). This shotguns fires rockets, but not the regular boring slow "Holy Crap! it Shoots Rockets!" variant. These seven simultaneous fired rockets do corrosive damage and keep exploding and regenerating untilt hey hit something solid, and with seven spread rockets, it's like the Desolator Trooper Weapon from RA3: Uprising :mrgreen: . Very fun weapon overall. I was considering adding ammo regeneration to the weapon, but it's good the way it is. This weapon will go hand-and-hand with my ZPR950 C Colbalt Orion.

-LB370.3 Twisted Wrath
--Level 48 Variant
--Value: $1267925
--Manufacturer: S & S Munitions
--Damage: 542
--Accuracy: 97.2
--Fire Rate: 2.4
--Ammo Capacity: 36
--Other abilities: +24% Damage
+31 Magazine Size
--Personal Notes: The LB370.3 Pestilent Wrath I previously posted has come a bit further in development :ugeek: , and I am proud to say that as it does more damage now ontop of what additions I initially made to it and apparently a larger ammo clip as well(Which I wasn't trying to do that, but oh well, its positive progress). I dunno if it could any more adjustments but I believe at least for now, this is as good as this sniper rifle is going to get.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Borderlands”