Merging or combining two mods

biroyski
Creature
Creature

Re: Merging or combining two mods

Unread post by biroyski »

quick question. How do I reload the missile ammo of apoc tank? I noticed that the missiles are limited and you have to reload the ammo after it has been depleted just like mig. Thanks.

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

try this one.

http://adf.ly/9D9hi
biroyski
Creature
Creature

Thank you! I'll try this right away later at home.. Thanks again. :)
biroyski
Creature
Creature

works great! Thanks dude! you're my hero! :D
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

no problem man
colleen
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by colleen »

Greetings! I'm new here. I just downloaded this wonderful mod and it was awesome!nice work! I just noticed, this mod seems to work under 1.9 version instead of 1.12? I noticed it when I run this mod then check the version the game on settings, it says 1.09. This maybe the reason why my 2 other friends can't start the game with this mod. One of them also noticed that the SKUDEF will run the game under 1.9 so he edit the file and replace the 1.12. It runs the game but it's always crashing and some units are not shown on map. Can you guys help me on this please? I mean to create this mod under 1.12 version. I will appreciate any help from you guys. Tnx!
biroyski
Creature
Creature

Hi, colleen. I think I can picture the problem that you are having.. I'm no expert when it comes to modding, but I can understand the concept of how to create a mod somehow on the tutorials that read on the net. I actually experiencing the same issue on my other PC, but this mod works great on my main PC. Correct me if I am wrong, Davo. I think the problem is the .big file was created for 1.9 version of RA3, is this correct? Which means that the mod will fully work if the game will start under 1.9 version. Colleen, I suggest that you request Davo to recreate, or rebuild the mod or the .big file of this mod under 1.12 version. He will can help you on this.. he's a great man! ;) and also, colleen, once the mod works for you and you friends, I wnna join you guys playing this mod if you don't mind! That'll be fun! :D
colleen
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by colleen »

tnx for the info biroyski! Will you help me to fix this sir Davo? @biroyski: sure thing! you can join us anytime! Just hit me an email or send me a private message anytime you want to play! I hope sir Davo will be able to help us though to run this mod under 1.12 version instead of 1.9 like you just said.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

i use version 1.12.

yes, the mod does say 1.09 but thats just a number so that devs know what version of the game the mod was for.

i will release the mod as 1.12 in a few minutes. but i doubt it will make a difference.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

http://adf.ly/9D9hi
try this, this is 1.12

if you are using a cracked or illegal version of red alert 3, this wont work, ask biroyski
biroyski
Creature
Creature

Yes, colleen, this will not work on the crack version of red alert3.. @Davo: by the way I just tried to use the 1.12 mod.. apoc and tesla is invisible on map.. also, the game crashes in middle of the game.. What you think the problem is?
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

dunno. just use the 1.9 version
IdolaElohimAnlon
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by IdolaElohimAnlon »

:oops: I was wondering (since I have no skills in modding what so ever) if someone could help me merge the Eastern Loong mod* with the shock therapy mod**.
These 2 mods to are amazing and I wanted to merge them for a long time, separated they are great but together it would be epic! I thank you in advance just for reading or checking out the mods below, either way thank you for your time. :D
*-https://www.moddb.com/mods/eastern-loong/downloads
**-https://www.moddb.com/mods/shock-therapy/downloads
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Red Alert 3 Modding”