Trying to find the Space is Fun mod. EDIT: FOUND

The place for mod discussions and seeking out information about Spore modding.
Forum rules
Can't get a mod to work?
Try these... FIRST!

http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6
Emmande
Hatchling
Hatchling

Trying to find the Space is Fun mod. EDIT: FOUND

Unread post by Emmande »

Hi. I posted this on the sporum but I was told this might be a better forum to ask mod related questions. so, uh, hi! I'll just quote the original post I made on the spore forum for consistency:
I've recently gotten back into this game again and can't find a mod I used to use.
It was called Space is fun. I've been searching EVERYWHERE and all I get are old broken links.

I would be so, so grateful if someone who still has the mod could send it my way or rehost it or something.

It was the best mod to reduce raids and eco-disasters to a less intrusive amount so I could actually explore without being called back to shoot pirates every five seconds. It would be such a shame if it's gone forever.
I remember this mod being pretty popular so surely someone still has it lying around their DataEP1 folder somewhere.
Last edited by Emmande on Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Trying to find the Space is Fun mod.

Unread post by rob55rod »

I've heard of that mod before, although unfortunately I don't have it myself. However, last I checked, it was never updated for more recent patches...the mod predates Galactic Adventures, so it's hard to imagine it still working with Patch 7.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Snaid1
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Snaid1 »

I think I had that mod once upon a time, unfortunately I don't have it now either, It wasn't necessary for me after I got Galactic Adventures. GA reduces the number of eco-disasters and raids as well.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Snaid1 wrote:GA reduces the number of eco-disasters and raids as well.
Wasn't that Patch 4, not GA itself?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Emmande
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Emmande »

It reduces them? Well it can't be by much cause it still feels the same to me haha. Oh well, thanks for the info guys.
Are there any different mods around that reduce space events? I only ask because everytime I think I've found one it's a dead link.
Emmande
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Trying to find the Space is Fun mod. EDIT: FOUND

Unread post by Emmande »

This is weird. I wasn't even looking for it, but I found the Spaceisfun mod in a 450 mod pack.
Like Rob55rod said, it probably won't work. But if anyone wants it for some reason or another, I'll upload it here: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=407 ... 2523054640

Thanks again for the help.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Discussion”