3 full colonies on t0 planets

The place for mod discussions and seeking out information about Spore modding.
Forum rules
Can't get a mod to work?
Try these... FIRST!

http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6
ProfAlba
Creature
Creature

3 full colonies on t0 planets

Unread post by ProfAlba »

Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not it was possible to make a mod that would let you place 3 colonies and put all buildings and turrets on T0 planets. I downloaded a mod called "Terrafreedom" which said it did that and reverse engineer it but it doesn't seem to work properly.

On a side note I also wanted to make a mod that warped the land only on the radius of the city and not its surroundings but couldn't find anything for that either.

EDIT : My reasoning behind this is two fold. Firstly, it seems logical that you could extract ressources from a dead planet so an ecosystem (let alone a diverse one) doesn't seem necessary. Secondly, I can't be bothered to terraforme every single planet just to extract spice.

ProfAlba
Creature
Creature

Re: 3 full colonies on t0 planets

Unread post by ProfAlba »

Right, I've managed to figure out how to have full colonies on any Tscore (save T0) so all I need to do now is figure out how to do it for T0 planets and get rid of the city number limit.
Rhinlord
Cell
Cell

Re: 3 full colonies on t0 planets

Unread post by Rhinlord »

If you'd like to share how you did that it would be helpful.
"I'm not angry because you wronged me. I'm angry because I cannot trust you anymore." ~Spode
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Discussion”