Eradicate Flora

The place for mod discussions and seeking out information about Spore modding.
Forum rules
Can't get a mod to work?
Try these... FIRST!

http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6
ProfAlba
Creature
Creature

Eradicate Flora

Unread post by ProfAlba »

Hello,

I seem to have these peaks that are few and far between where I decide to play Spore. Every time I seem to try out modding and every time I end up frustrated and quit playing all together. That what you get when you try to do too complicated too quickly...

However I've started playing again and being the perfectionist when it comes to creating, I have this great big itch on my homeworld that I'm trying to ignore : the flora!

Being that you can't get rid of plants on your home planet, and the any tool on any planet lets you "deterraform" but at the expence of all but one city when going to T0, I was wondering if it was at all possible to have the eradicate species tool effect plants as well as creatures, or even create a similar tool that would effect plants.

EDIT : I'm not asking anyone to make the mod for me, just asking if it is doable.

Fleet Admiral Wolf
Creature
Creature

Re: Eradicate Flora

Unread post by Fleet Admiral Wolf »

You could de-terraform your homeworld to t0 and then use an infinite colony placement mod to get the full cities back, no idea if it will actually work though.
:spore: Hello.
Fleet Admiral Wolf
Creature
Creature

I haven't tried it, so you may want to back up your save.
Flames Kid
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Flames Kid »

Fleet Admiral Wolf wrote:I haven't tried it, so you may want to back up your save.
It doesn't work. You can't change t-score, Creatures, or the quantity of colonys.
:di: I am just a simulation §§§§§§§
Fleet Admiral Wolf
Creature
Creature

Flames Kid wrote:
Fleet Admiral Wolf wrote:I haven't tried it, so you may want to back up your save.
It doesn't work. You can't change t-score, Creatures, or the quantity of colonies.
I am sure that there are some mods that let you downgrade the Terra-score on your home planet.
Fleet Admiral Wolf
Creature
Creature

Fleet Admiral Wolf wrote:
Flames Kid wrote:
It doesn't work. You can't change t-score, Creatures, or the quantity of colonies.
I am sure that there are some mods that let you downgrade the Terra-score on your home planet.
I am not 100% sure though, but there might be a mod like that. But I haven't tried it so I haven't got a clue.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Flames Kid wrote:
I am not 100% sure though, but there might be a mod like that. But I haven't tried it so I haven't got a clue.
...AnyToolOnAnyPlanet?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Fleet Admiral Wolf
Creature
Creature

rob55rod wrote:
...AnyToolOnAnyPlanet?
Not quite sure what mod it is, but I have seen a few mods or videos around that let you have loads of colonies on a single planet much like your homeworld.
Not sure what they are though, I could try and look for the videos again.
ProfAlba
Creature
Creature

Unread post by ProfAlba »

Yeah I use the anytool on any planet mod and ended up de terraforming. It's not as if homeworld produces much spice anyway.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Discussion”