New Client & Broken Mods

Talk about mods... NOW!
Forum rules
Can't get a mod to work?
Try these... FIRST!

http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6
Recruit

Recruit

dantem977
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:54 am
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: New Client & Broken Mods

Unread post #81 by dantem977 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:56 pm

btw can someone tell me what part dark incjections mod is broken?



Recruit

Recruit

RhinogatorPlaya
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:25 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: New Client & Broken Mods

Unread post #82 by RhinogatorPlaya » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:28 pm

I hate the new editor in the dark injections mod v9 beta and the music so I removed the file with the editor but now I don't have unlimited parts and dna! I have no idea how to mod so can someone make a new mod with unlimited parts and dna for the new version PLEASE!

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3230
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: New Client & Broken Mods

Unread post #83 by rob55rod » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:08 am

RhinogatorPlaya wrote:I hate the new editor in the dark injections mod v9 beta and the music so I removed the file with the editor but now I don't have unlimited parts and dna! I have no idea how to mod so can someone make a new mod with unlimited parts and dna for the new version PLEASE!

Yes, you hate the Hero Editor background, and I hate it when people request features that have already been added. Also please make any feature requests for DI in a new thread in the DI suggestions subforum. Please ensure the feature you're requesting hasn't already been added, though. In this case, it has been added, so don't request it.

Recruit

Recruit

RhinogatorPlaya
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:25 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: New Client & Broken Mods

Unread post #84 by RhinogatorPlaya » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:08 pm

With dark injections v8, all my parts are invisible! I followed your instructions and for some reason it didn't work, please help! On a different devise because I already said something about v9! Also your a great modder and you make fantastic mods! Keep up the good modding and work!

Corporal

Corporal

TheUltraCube6723
User avatar
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:40 am
Location: On the third rock from Sol, in a small country that Earth's inhabitants call "Armenia"
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces
Age: 13
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: New Client & Broken Mods

Unread post #85 by TheUltraCube6723 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:25 am

RhinogatorPlaya wrote:With dark injections v8, all my parts are invisible! I followed your instructions and for some reason it didn't work, please help! On a different devise because I already said something about v9! Also your a great modder and you make fantastic mods! Keep up the good modding and work!


Why are you using dark injection v8 in the first place? Use Dark Injection Version 9.r, it is far more stable and abundant with features and parts. It also has a fancy installer.
Just another fellow user.

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon

Recruit

Recruit

RhinogatorPlaya
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:25 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: New Client & Broken Mods

Unread post #86 by RhinogatorPlaya » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:51 am

TheUltraCube6723 wrote:
RhinogatorPlaya wrote:With dark injections v8, all my parts are invisible! I followed your instructions and for some reason it didn't work, please help! On a different devise because I already said something about v9! Also your a great modder and you make fantastic mods! Keep up the good modding and work!


Why are you using dark injection v8 in the first place? Use Dark Injection Version 9.r, it is far more stable and abundant with features and parts. It also has a fancy installer.

I like dark injections v8 because it doesn't change or touch the editor so yeah, by the way I think I know how to fix it now! I'll just get a FPS plus!

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3230
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: New Client & Broken Mods

Unread post #87 by rob55rod » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:48 am

RhinogatorPlaya wrote:
TheUltraCube6723 wrote:
RhinogatorPlaya wrote:With dark injections v8, all my parts are invisible! I followed your instructions and for some reason it didn't work, please help! On a different devise because I already said something about v9! Also your a great modder and you make fantastic mods! Keep up the good modding and work!


Why are you using dark injection v8 in the first place? Use Dark Injection Version 9.r, it is far more stable and abundant with features and parts. It also has a fancy installer.

I like dark injections v8 because it doesn't change or touch the editor so yeah, by the way I think I know how to fix it now! I'll just get a FPS plus!

Are you kidding me...? I went to all this work to make sure every single feature was optional in 9.r, and you refuse to use it because of the presence of optional features? Please tell me you're joking...

Recruit

Recruit

RhinogatorPlaya
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:25 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: New Client & Broken Mods

Unread post #88 by RhinogatorPlaya » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:50 pm

rob55rod wrote:
RhinogatorPlaya wrote:
TheUltraCube6723 wrote:
Why are you using dark injection v8 in the first place? Use Dark Injection Version 9.r, it is far more stable and abundant with features and parts. It also has a fancy installer.

I like dark injections v8 because it doesn't change or touch the editor so yeah, by the way I think I know how to fix it now! I'll just get a FPS plus!

Are you kidding me...? I went to all this work to make sure every single feature was optional in 9.r, and you refuse to use it because of the presence of optional features? Please tell me you're joking...

I'm aloud to have a personal pinon! I have told you you are a fantastic modder and you make awesome mods! But please, don't get so angry and deal with! Please, I KNOW YOU GO THROUGH HARD WORK AND YOU MAKE GREAT MODS but please, stop it!
Last edited by RhinogatorPlaya on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3230
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: New Client & Broken Mods

Unread post #89 by rob55rod » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:05 pm

RhinogatorPlaya wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
RhinogatorPlaya wrote:I like dark injections v8 because it doesn't change or touch the editor so yeah, by the way I think I know how to fix it now! I'll just get a FPS plus!

Are you kidding me...? I went to all this work to make sure every single feature was optional in 9.r, and you refuse to use it because of the presence of optional features? Please tell me you're joking...

I'm aloud to have a personal pinon! I have told you you are a fantastic modder and you make awesome mods! But please, don't get so angry and deal with! Please, I KNOW YOU GO THROUGH HARD WORK AND YOU MAKE GREAT MODS but please, stop it!

Of course you're allowed to have an opinion, what bothers me is that your opinion is clearly founded on a huge misunderstanding - you say you prefer DI 8 because it doesn't touch the editors...but you fail to acknowledge the fact that you can configure DI 9.r to not touch the editors just as DI 8 did. You've got tons of options. The DI 9.r installer makes it easy to choose which features you do and don't want in your game. Not a fan of the new interface? Just turn it off. Don't like the new editor background? Switch to the old forest instead.

Recruit

Recruit

RhinogatorPlaya
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:25 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: New Client & Broken Mods

Unread post #90 by RhinogatorPlaya » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:10 pm

rob55rod wrote:
RhinogatorPlaya wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Are you kidding me...? I went to all this work to make sure every single feature was optional in 9.r, and you refuse to use it because of the presence of optional features? Please tell me you're joking...

I'm aloud to have a personal pinon! I have told you you are a fantastic modder and you make awesome mods! But please, don't get so angry and deal with! Please, I KNOW YOU GO THROUGH HARD WORK AND YOU MAKE GREAT MODS but please, stop it!

Of course you're allowed to have an opinion, what bothers me is that your opinion is clearly founded on a huge misunderstanding - you say you prefer DI 8 because it doesn't touch the editors...but you fail to acknowledge the fact that you can configure DI 9.r to not touch the editors just as DI 8 did. You've got tons of options. The DI 9.r installer makes it easy to choose which features you do and don't want in your game. Not a fan of the new interface? Just turn it off. Don't like the new editor background? Switch to the old forest instead.

Sorry I keep requesting the same thing over and over, I just am a kid!

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3230
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: New Client & Broken Mods

Unread post #91 by rob55rod » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:11 pm

RhinogatorPlaya wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
RhinogatorPlaya wrote:I'm aloud to have a personal pinon! I have told you you are a fantastic modder and you make awesome mods! But please, don't get so angry and deal with! Please, I KNOW YOU GO THROUGH HARD WORK AND YOU MAKE GREAT MODS but please, stop it!

Of course you're allowed to have an opinion, what bothers me is that your opinion is clearly founded on a huge misunderstanding - you say you prefer DI 8 because it doesn't touch the editors...but you fail to acknowledge the fact that you can configure DI 9.r to not touch the editors just as DI 8 did. You've got tons of options. The DI 9.r installer makes it easy to choose which features you do and don't want in your game. Not a fan of the new interface? Just turn it off. Don't like the new editor background? Switch to the old forest instead.

Sorry I keep requesting the same thing over and over, I just am a kid!

There's no need to apologize, I'm just saying that what you've requested is already an option :mrgreen:

Recruit

Recruit

RhinogatorPlaya
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:25 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: New Client & Broken Mods

Unread post #92 by RhinogatorPlaya » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:14 pm

rob55rod wrote:
RhinogatorPlaya wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Of course you're allowed to have an opinion, what bothers me is that your opinion is clearly founded on a huge misunderstanding - you say you prefer DI 8 because it doesn't touch the editors...but you fail to acknowledge the fact that you can configure DI 9.r to not touch the editors just as DI 8 did. You've got tons of options. The DI 9.r installer makes it easy to choose which features you do and don't want in your game. Not a fan of the new interface? Just turn it off. Don't like the new editor background? Switch to the old forest instead.

Sorry I keep requesting the same thing over and over, I just am a kid!

There's no need to apologize, I'm just saying that what you've requested is already an option :mrgreen:

Thanks :D

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

AsteroidFire12
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 7:22 am
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: New Client & Broken Mods

Unread post #93 by AsteroidFire12 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:02 am

Why is the DI feet parts sink even the new version?

Recruit

Recruit

RhinogatorPlaya
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:25 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: New Client & Broken Mods

Unread post #94 by RhinogatorPlaya » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:27 pm

I don't know why I posted this comment, I just felt like posing! :)


Return to “Mod Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest