Do you want an easy installer for your mod? Request it here!

Talk about mods... NOW!
Forum rules
Can't get a mod to work?
Try these... FIRST!

http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6
Post Reply
User avatar
emd
Tech Support
Tech Support
Posts: 620
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:21 am
Gender:

Do you want an easy installer for your mod? Request it here!

Unread post by emd »

Hi! Have you ever wanted an authomatic, easy, fast and cool installer for your mod? This is your chance!

Why an installer?

- This type of installer is multi-platform (an standalone Java file)
- Very customizable, with no image quality loses.
- It has less size than the mod itself!
- It reads the registry keys to get your Data folder, so it's authomatic!
- You can put different options with images, text etc so the user can choose what it installs!
- It also has an option to uninstall the mod.

For example, I made this for SporeCraft V1.3 . The standalone mod is 5mb , but the installer only 3/4 mb! Also it's easier and faster than the manual installation.

Here you have images of the installer:

How does an installer look?

Image
Image
Image
(Here you can't see a window to choose the things to install because SporeCraft didn't need it)

If you want to test it, here is the installer: http://davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=4671

What do I have to do if I want an installer for my mod?

Only request it here, it's free! Say "please" when you request it and "thanks" when you use it.

So, please, tell me the following things to request it:
- Give me the mod to install and tell me it's name.
- Give me the title/subtitle images.
- Tell me what images you want to use in each frame.
- Tell me the text to be shown in the main frame.
- If the mod has an especial installation (for example, the colored UI mod or DI), say it.
- If you want to allow the people to choose what they install, say the options. For each option, tell me:
- The name of the option
- The description and image for it (there is a button next to the option to show it)
- The mod that option installs
- The translations for the installer. I'll always translate the mod to spanish, but if you want it in another language, say it (but give me the already translated texts! xD)
- Tell me the text to show on the lower part of the installer.



And well, that's all! Request what you want!
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
User avatar
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Posts: 4093
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Gender:

Re: Do you want an easy installer for your mod? Request it h

Unread post by rob55rod »

Nice idea. Not sure how many people would want to use it, as while it is easier, the time it takes to make the installer would make it take longer ultimately, am I right? A mod manager on the other hand, could be amazing. Like, something that can install package files to SPORE/Data, SPORE_BP1/Data, and SPORE_EP1/Data, as well as changing priority (by adding 0 and Z to the name), renaming packages, uninstalling mods, and generally just being a lot like the Nexus Mod Manager (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/modmanager/?) but for Spore and maybe without the browser-to-game-without-manually-downloading functionality because I don't think anyone wants to have a big database thing to worry about.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
User avatar
emd
Tech Support
Tech Support
Posts: 620
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:21 am
Gender:

Re: Do you want an easy installer for your mod? Request it h

Unread post by emd »

Yeah, that can be done. Another cool feature would be to have featured mods, and allow the people to download mods easily, check for new mods or important things through it.
I think I'll made that, thanks for the idea!
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
User avatar
Forgottenspore
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:51 pm

Re: Do you want an easy installer for your mod? Request it h

Unread post by Forgottenspore »

Well forgotten spore was the first mod to come with installers but the installers we use is payed for by us. Everyone loves this idea because there's alot of people who don't know or just simply wont take the time out to learn how to install mods. So this is a very good idea! However if Forgotten Spore took this Idea from EMD, then Mr. EMD would have been calling FS all types of thieves and what not. Visiting our forum page every single week talking about you stole this and that! Visiting our youtube page talkin about all our mods are stolen Lol

Yes a good Idea but just remember this idea came from Forgotten Spore and the reasons our mod use installers are

1.Massive Mod-Forgotten Spore has more features then any mod created today/Just lacks parts
2.We install Creations into your game/Vehicles creatures and even adventures
3. Some of our audience wont take the time out to learn how to install mods and now they dont have to.
4.Some packages have to be placed in certain locations
5.Forgotten Spore Installs like an Expansion

The only Mods besides fs that should use installers are Dark Injection/Platinum Spore/Better Spore/Dark Genetics and Orbit Spore 1.3 because of the share size of these mods they are harder to install. Better spore and platinum can be taken out the list because there pretty small compare to uptodate mods.

Just saying of course no offence but when we used your Template UI you went off on us (Even with your name in the credits) and when we made the aquatic editor you said stop stealing ideas and that's the reason everyone says "Forgotten Spore steal mods" so I'm saying now "Use this idea but don't act like your the first to come up with this idea." we also have an installer that lets you choose from many of our mods just check out forgottenspore.com. I put this out there because I can see a New thread title "Forgotten Spore Again" steals another idea or some crap like that.

https://app.box.com/s/p2a0ve93maqc4ud966wq
ForgottenSpore.com
User avatar
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Posts: 4093
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Gender:

Re: Do you want an easy installer for your mod? Request it h

Unread post by rob55rod »

Forgottenspore wrote:Well forgotten spore was the first mod to come with installers but the installers we use is payed for by us. Everyone loves this idea because there's alot of people who don't know or just simply wont take the time out to learn how to install mods. So this is a very good idea! However if Forgotten Spore took this Idea from EMD, then Mr. EMD would have been calling FS all types of thieves and what not. Visiting our forum page every single week talking about you stole this and that! Visiting our youtube page talkin about all our mods are stolen Lol

Yes a good Idea but just remember this idea came from Forgotten Spore and the reasons our mod use installers are

1.Massive Mod-Forgotten Spore has more features then any mod created today/Just lacks parts
2.We install Creations into your game/Vehicles creatures and even adventures
3. Some of our audience wont take the time out to learn how to install mods and now they dont have to.
4.Some packages have to be placed in certain locations
5.Forgotten Spore Installs like an Expansion

The only Mods besides fs that should use installers are Dark Injection/Platinum Spore/Better Spore/Dark Genetics and Orbit Spore 1.3 because of the share size of these mods they are harder to install. Better spore and platinum can be taken out the list because there pretty small compare to uptodate mods.

Just saying of course no offence but when we used your Template UI you went off on us (Even with your name in the credits) and when we made the aquatic editor you said stop stealing ideas and that's the reason everyone says "Forgotten Spore steal mods" so I'm saying now "Use this idea but don't act like your the first to come up with this idea." we also have an installer that lets you choose from many of our mods just check out forgottenspore.com. I put this out there because I can see a New thread title "Forgotten Spore Again" steals another idea or some crap like that.

https://app.box.com/s/p2a0ve93maqc4ud966wq
So then where's the installer for those of us who were sensible enough to buy the game on disk? (No offence. I still can't believe you've got that massive Is-this-really-a-mod-it's-as-big-as-the-rest-of-the-game to work on Origin!)
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
User avatar
Forgottenspore
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:51 pm

Re: Do you want an easy installer for your mod? Request it h

Unread post by Forgottenspore »

check the link I posted

https://app.box.com/s/p2a0ve93maqc4ud966wq

And what pisses me off even more is this guy goes on Sporepedia 2 and tries to slander the FS name once again!
ForgottenSpore.com
User avatar
Forgottenspore
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:51 pm

Re: Do you want an easy installer for your mod? Request it h

Unread post by Forgottenspore »

For those with the disk or those with pirated versions can download the 2.5 version it comes with an installer that reads your files and installs wherever spore is located. I really only work with Origin for reasons based around sales but lately I been supporting steam because they can't fix little issues like save and what not and the spore sales are alot higher then Origins. Steam says Go to Origin and Origin says go to Forgottenspore.com for the windows 8 Optimization pack. lol
ForgottenSpore.com
User avatar
emd
Tech Support
Tech Support
Posts: 620
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:21 am
Gender:

Re: Do you want an easy installer for your mod? Request it h

Unread post by emd »

Did you know, Forgotten, that when you play with fire, you get burnt? That's what happened to you. And I think you haven't understood me yet.
First of all, did I say that this was my idea? Nope. Of course, isntallators have been used in the 99% of computer things, so it's not my idea, of course. But that also means it's not your idea, so no problem with this.
Did I say this was the most epic thing that a human have ever made? Nope. I said this is cool, and viewing that nobody had made any thing to help people with no idea of programming to make an installator to their mod, I don't think it's so enough bad idea.

So now, let's take to the second thing. Your forum has no expression liberty. You just haven't said me any proof to make me shut up. When I try to say something, you ban me.
One day I tried to be nice with you, and you didn't delete my account. You answered all my MPs. But when I talked you about your "steals", you stopped answering me. No proofs, no arguments, anything... except deleting my account and banning my IP. That wouldn't work, I can get infinite IP's and infinite e-mails, so infinite accounts. But please, don't make me do that.

It seems you haven't understood me yet. I'm not "crying ?" in your forum to put me on the credits. I got what I wanted in the begin. But, other people didn't get it. I have enough proofs to say that the 80% (overestimated approximation) of your mod (at least in V1) was made of mods of other people.

Oh, and I never said "stop stealing ideas" . That was Botifier (or CamBen, I don't remember)
ForgottenSpore wrote:And what pisses me off even more is this guy goes on Sporepedia 2 and tries to slander the FS name once again!
Forgotten, when you play with fire, you get burnt.....
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
User avatar
Forgottenspore
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:51 pm

Re: Do you want an easy installer for your mod? Request it h

Unread post by Forgottenspore »

To use installers for SPORE is my idea I dont give a stuff about any other programs only spore, Installers did not exist until I used them "For spore" Show me proof that 80% of my v1 mod was created by other users, (Make sure I dont have the rights to use them also!) 80% Im starting to think you cant count either!.Playing with fire I get burnt?? Emd Only about 15 people in the ENtire spore community know of you! Granted you might get some views off me posting to you but as said no one knows you! Your minecraft mod exist only in your world no one uses that crap! I banned you because I got tired of you posting retarded threads threatening me and my team.... Back to the getting burnt part?? What are you talking about Seriously! I had all rights to use the mods I used and most features was made BY me or my team! Yes where talking V1! Were upto v3 now and your talkin about v1 Lol ,I used your UI Granted! I didnt have to, Im a Graphics artist check out our FS UI's I changed every stage and editor UI, NO EMD Not simply color the same old UI like you did! I created these UI's, created the buttons the icons and customized the entire game. When you play FS you know your playing it because I customized and added features that never existed before!

I checked s2 and see you throwing nonsense out there trying to slander the fs name its not happening Im sick of this! When we spoke in my forums I told you all you wanted to know believe me or not I dont have to explain anything to you. Your not known in the spore universe infact I dont even think you brought a spore account! I think you pirated spore or whatever. You constantly try and destroy the FS name but it never worked and now you try again and lure me out with stealing my ideas and then say some bull like "You play with fire you get burnt" You mean I use your UI and you forever Harass me even when your crappy new color UI was taken out or steal my ideas. Heres the list of what emd did

Harass my team in our forums
harass our youtube page
Talk stuff on Davoonline
Talk stuff on s2
Everytime someone mentions FS you talk stuff
Steal my ideas (Without any recognition) Atleast i put you in the credits
Have the entire Davoonline hate me for using your UI

Heres what i did to you
Use your UI

This is annoying as heck! As said I used your UI because I thought we was cool! Also thought this was a modding community, When cam used it or any other modder you said nothing to them so I said cool thats less work for me! I used your UI and put you in the credits more then what some people do! You still called us thieves even after we spoke about it. We spoke you told me I was using the UI wrong and to place 1 file in the normal folder and the other in GA then I released V2 and you started this crap again after basically giving me permission to use your UI. Granted I used your UI's and they where all taken down and things happen for a reason because I fully customized a brand new UI 6000 times better then anything you can create. Do me a favor Stop talkin nonsense about me or my members and stop harassing us! Use our ideas or mods Idc just give credit And Im enforcing this to You! not anyone else! Make sure you give credit!
ForgottenSpore.com
User avatar
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Posts: 4093
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Gender:

Re: Do you want an easy installer for your mod? Request it h

Unread post by rob55rod »

Can this war of words please end? Why are you even fighting? They always say "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" and this is clearly a stalemate. It doesn't seem like anyone here will ever stop within the foreseeable future, so rather than wasting time arguing, If you were to join forces, there would be NOTHING YOU COULDN'T DO!! Admittedly it's not really my place to say this, but wouldn't that ease atleast some of the tension between you? I mean really, what does ANYONE gain from this? So what, MAYBE (I don't know this) ForgottenSpore (the Mod) absorbed BetterSpore or some other brokenly outdated mod? BallLightning doesn't even play Spore anymore! And so what, ForgottenSpore's UI was made from the FILES from EMD's UI. Are any design features left? NO! It's like when Galaxies collide. Lots of violent explosions, and either SOMEBODY gets ripped apart, or they combine. You both are ripping each othervapart, so why don't you save yourself some time and effort and join forces or ATLEAST stop bickering about this stuff. Please, it's getting EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
User avatar
Botifier
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:54 am
Gender:

Re: Do you want an easy installer for your mod? Request it h

Unread post by Botifier »

rob55rod wrote:-snip-
+1 i agree
User avatar
CamBen
Tech Support
Tech Support
Posts: 1353
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:26 pm
Age: 21

Re: Do you want an easy installer for your mod? Request it h

Unread post by CamBen »

Botifier wrote:
rob55rod wrote:-snip-
+1 i agree
+5 I agree, I thought hacker80 was correct, and so I mistakenly thought forgottenspore was the thief of his mods. i have nothing really against you or emd as of this period in time, and id rather not get involved. Honestly I think currently you two are in a stalemate, as said. If this topic starts turning into a giant flame war, related posts in this topic will be deleted.

On the topic of the installer, this isn't a stolen idea, neither of you came up with the process or the idea.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+make+a+free+installer
I could easily make an installer for any mod as easily as I had ever wanted to in the past by myself.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
User avatar
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Posts: 4093
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Gender:

Re: Do you want an easy installer for your mod? Request it h

Unread post by rob55rod »

Camßεn wrote:id rather not get involved.I could easily make an installer for any mod as easily as I had ever wanted to in the past by myself.
Camßεn wrote:On the topic of the installer, this isn't a stolen idea, neither of you came up with the process or the idea.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+make+a+free+installer
You were saying regarding not getting involved?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
User avatar
CamBen
Tech Support
Tech Support
Posts: 1353
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:26 pm
Age: 21

Re: Do you want an easy installer for your mod? Request it h

Unread post by CamBen »

As in I'm not taking sides.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
User avatar
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Posts: 4093
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Gender:

Re: Do you want an easy installer for your mod? Request it h

Unread post by rob55rod »

Camßεn wrote:As in I'm not taking sides.
That's an entirely different statement.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
User avatar
emd
Tech Support
Tech Support
Posts: 620
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:21 am
Gender:

Re: Do you want an easy installer for your mod? Request it h

Unread post by emd »

Can someone explain me what's an stalemate, please? xD
Okay, I will stop this war, at least here. If he haven't heard me, he won't do anyways. But I have something to say, the last thing about that let's hope:
Forgottenspore wrote:To use installers for SPORE is my idea I dont give a stuff about any other programs only spore, Installers did not exist until I used them "For spore" Show me proof that 80% of my v1 mod was created by other users, (Make sure I dont have the rights to use them also!) 80% Im starting to think you cant count either!.Playing with fire I get burnt??
So let's start the party. You can check this downloading the mod http://adf.ly/ilr00:
First of all: http://i.imgur.com/JU0broW.jpg
Made by you and only you?
Also note than when he post the mod, only me and Davo were in the credits.

http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=16049.0
BiggerPlanets v2, made by Omni edited by Helio2.
http://sporemodding.wordpress.com/2009/ ... walls-mod/ by logarithm64
To check it, I installed SporeMaster again and I unpacked the BiggerPlanet mod as if it was an Spore package. Then, I unpacked ForgottenSpore v1 mod as if it was a mod. Let's see the resutls:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAUn3L18R84
And I missed to mention http://sporemodding.wordpress.com/2009/ ... -tree-mod/ by logarithm64, but you can check it too.

So, yes, there are some files that aren't from these mods, of course, you modified them because it's your mod and you want to have X features. But don't say it's 100% made by you when here we can see it's only 20/30% made by you. So, bitch please.
Forgottenspore wrote:Emd Only about 15 people in the ENtire spore community know of you! Granted you might get some views off me posting to you but as said no one knows you! Your minecraft mod exist only in your world no one uses that crap!
Relax, men. I didn't call anything of stuff to your mod. I don't call your mod stuff because it isn't stuff. Well, that "crap" has more views than any video of your channel.
Only 15 people..... I think you miss Sporepedia2, that's also part of the Spore community.
I think the Sporum people (with no offense) sees only what they want to see. And Davo is what they want to see. I have no account to post on Sporum, so other people (generally Davo) posted my mods. And then Sporum people thinks Davo made it (I'm not saying it's your fault, Davo).
Forgottenspore wrote:I banned you because I got tired of you posting retarded threads threatening me and my team.... Back to the getting burnt part?? What are you talking about Seriously! I had all rights to use the mods I used and most features was made BY me or my team! Yes where talking V1! Were upto v3 now and your talkin about v1 Lol ,I used your UI Granted! I didnt have to, Im a Graphics artist check out our FS UI's I changed every stage and editor UI, NO EMD Not simply color the same old UI like you did! I created these UI's, created the buttons the icons and customized the entire game. When you play FS you know your playing it because I customized and added features that never existed before!

I checked s2 and see you throwing nonsense out there trying to slander the fs name its not happening Im sick of this! When we spoke in my forums I told you all you wanted to know believe me or not I dont have to explain anything to you. Your not known in the spore universe infact I dont even think you brought a spore account! I think you pirated spore or whatever. You constantly try and destroy the FS name but it never worked and now you try again and lure me out with stealing my ideas and then say some bull like "You play with fire you get burnt" You mean I use your UI and you forever Harass me even when your crappy new color UI was taken out or steal my ideas. Heres the list of what emd did

Harass my team in our forums
harass our youtube page
Talk stuff on Davoonline
Talk stuff on s2
Everytime someone mentions FS you talk stuff
Steal my ideas (Without any recognition) Atleast i put you in the credits
Have the entire Davoonline hate me for using your UI

Heres what i did to you
Use your UI

This is annoying as heck! As said I used your UI because I thought we was cool! Also thought this was a modding community, When cam used it or any other modder you said nothing to them so I said cool thats less work for me! I used your UI and put you in the credits more then what some people do! You still called us thieves even after we spoke about it. We spoke you told me I was using the UI wrong and to place 1 file in the normal folder and the other in GA then I released V2 and you started this crap again after basically giving me permission to use your UI. Granted I used your UI's and they where all taken down and things happen for a reason because I fully customized a brand new UI 6000 times better then anything you can create. Do me a favor Stop talkin nonsense about me or my members and stop harassing us! Use our ideas or mods Idc just give credit And Im enforcing this to You! not anyone else! Make sure you give credit!
I've never told you anything about ideas.
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
User avatar
Forgottenspore
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:51 pm

Re: Do you want an easy installer for your mod? Request it h

Unread post by Forgottenspore »

first off check my description I only updated these files and did so for years..You only assumed and what do we do when we assume??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg6T2vF ... obkdragwHS

Lmao
Wow your silly ok check this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brREqbe ... KjjFNAjHyC
We all know Log made this we waited some time for this to come out I Always gave him credit for this! Just because you see it on my channel and you bother not reading stuff??I even copy and pasted what he wrote!LOL
http://www.forgottenspore.com/#!tech-tree/c1twg

In the credits of the fs mod you can find the creators of the mod, I always gave credit, everywhere you download the mod you can find the credits!Mind you Alot of this was old out dated non working mods That me and close friends fixed.All That was after I created the very first version of the FS Mod, I update 1 package until bugs are fixed then I move on to a new package v2.When I first announced the mod Davo and Vexx was in the credits and thats not until after I updated v1 [Mind you v1 was updated but still called ForgottenSpore No 2014 added the mod was built dec 2013]So Goes as simple as this [Pay attention] I created {100%} forgotten spore and then added features from other modders like baby kidnap and bigger planets which where both later taken out or edited. Davo told me that mods like corp was created by Log I thought it was created by vexx so I added Log also . So dont sit there and try and say I still to this day say I created 100% of the mod. Maybe the alpha of FS but after that I put others in the credits because some of these mods already existed or I simply used there mod like baby kidnap.
http://www.forgottenspore.com/#!forgott ... load/c136c

20/30% ??
I Edited the
Cell Stage 100%
Creature Stage 90%
Tribal Stage 90%
Civil Stage 90%
Space Stage 70%
Created The Entire Game UI 100%
Editors 80%
Buttons 100%
The Stage UI's 100%

I created Weapons
added to corps
Created custom Weapon effects for space weapons
Replaced the grox and the most of the Text file so everyone have different dialog
made new scrolls
new rares
Modded every tool
Fixed/modded every New tool added
I even renamed and rearrange some of the files which was ALOT of work

+ More and you say 30% ?you cant count calling somebody a bitch your sad and pathetic look at all these attempts you recorded a video and unpacked old files this had to have taken you some time,you even took screen shots proving nothing or that I was always being friendly with you! LMAO!

Check the credits for any of Logs work, I never took credit for his work you think because its on my page it belongs to us but you never check the descriptions of the video's or the site. Davo also host other peoples mods on his site its from the 450 pack.... I also have mods in there....But nobody's calling Davo a thief but as soon as FS puts an old mod on his site you get retarded even if the mod got updated and has the creator in the description...so sad

Its obvious your mad you took a screen shot of a old message to prove nothing, you try and say "I said the mod was created 100% me" but if you check the credits you see

Credits!
ForgottenSpore
Davo
Vexx
Mx3brainpower [ASR]
Log

even in the installer versions of the fs mod, you see this in Bright green standing out everywhere! Look how far FS has come along and you bring up a screen shot of an old message and as you see I mention you in the credits because i used used your glitchy looking UI which Until this day I regret ever using...

Tried to be nice to you several times but as everyone notice you've been nothing but a pickle assuming stuff jealous of another successful mod and mad Minecraft spore gets few to no downloads a day... Spore Res just completely failed miserably. LOL Im still rofl you went through all that just for me! Recording videos checking packs Gettin screen shots of old messages! I wouldnt be surprised if you took that screen shot on that date and held it till this day haha as said dont talk stuff about me or any of my people in s2 and dont act like your the first to come up with ideas.You seem like a child stressed out about life or something so mad about mods that DONT EVEN BELONG TO YOU! Lol its ok to be mad just keep it to your self and stop talkin stuff all the time or Ill really Expose you for the starker and disrespectful little kid you are.
ForgottenSpore.com
User avatar
CamBen
Tech Support
Tech Support
Posts: 1353
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:26 pm
Age: 21

Re: Do you want an easy installer for your mod? Request it h

Unread post by CamBen »

Ok seriously I'm locking this.

EDIT: unlocked due to request

DO NOT SPAM THIS TOPIC IF YOU ARE GOING TO FLAME, TAKE IT TO PMs.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Post Reply

Return to “Mod Discussion”