DI issue

The place for mod discussions and seeking out information about Spore modding.
Forum rules
Can't get a mod to work?
Try these... FIRST!

http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6
jonathon
Hatchling
Hatchling

DI issue

Unread post by jonathon »

Hi, I recently downloaded DI mod, it all works perfectly except when I'm in the creature editor in-game the camera zooms right out :/

Is there any fixes for this, as I cant edit my creature like this, I have searched through the forums for a fix, but could not see any, so I apologise if I missed it but I can see a few others have had this issue too.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: DI issue

Unread post by rob55rod »

jonathon wrote:Hi, I recently downloaded DI mod, it all works perfectly except when I'm in the creature editor in-game the camera zooms right out :/

Is there any fixes for this, as I cant edit my creature like this, I have searched through the forums for a fix, but could not see any, so I apologise if I missed it but I can see a few others have had this issue too.

Many people who use the normal complexity version have reported that problem. I use the unlimited complexity version and have no problems. Try switching versions. Let me know if that works. I have other ideas if not...
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
jonathon
Hatchling
Hatchling

rob55rod wrote:
jonathon wrote:Hi, I recently downloaded DI mod, it all works perfectly except when I'm in the creature editor in-game the camera zooms right out :/

Many people who use the normal complexity version have reported that problem. I use the unlimited complexity version and have no problems. Try switching versions. Let me know if that works. I have other ideas if not...

sorry for the noob question, but how do I do that? :/ I just dragged the files in, it said something about "you can only choose one" so I picked the files on the right hand side

and thank you very much :) I look forward to your response
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Follow these steps:
set up SporeMaster
Open it
Unpack the DI package
Locate the folder you set up SporeMaster in
Open 2013_DI.package.unpacked
delete folders "editor_setup~" and "editor_cameras~"
relaunch SporeMaster if it crashed and reopen the package
click pack
launch creature editor

if that made no sense, tell me and I'll do it for you next I'm at my computer...which will be in a few days.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
jonathon
Hatchling
Hatchling

it did sort of, I tried it but I didn't have those files, I'm using the 2013_DI_NC.package

I don't mind waiting a few days if I've messed up or so, thank you :) I might just be unlucky with mods lol
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

jonathon wrote:it did sort of, I tried it but I didn't have those files, I'm using the 2013_DI_NC.package

I don't mind waiting a few days if I've messed up or so, thank you :) I might just be unlucky with mods lol
Oops. Wrong filename. Use the one you have.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Discussion”