Cell Stage Extended

The place for mod discussions and seeking out information about Spore modding.
Forum rules
Can't get a mod to work?
Try these... FIRST!

http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6
fungus3
Sentient
Sentient

Cell Stage Extended

Unread post by fungus3 »

I want this to be a group effort. I am not an experienced mod maker, and could really use some help in making this special mod.

This Mod is not real yet, and is just an idea!

Features:
Hardcore Cell Stage
Hard Mode will be even harder! Squiggly and Maa can appear as Epic Cells, and Juniors can be Predator-size!
Carnivores appear more often and in bigger numbers. Chompers, Noseys, and Boosters can be Epic, in their respective levels as well! Pokeys will also be Predator-sized.
Pollinated Cell Stage!
Player-Made Cells should appear as NPCs in the Cell game, of other species! Stronger cells appear later in the Cell Stage.
2005 3D Cell Editor
Have all secret cell parts unlockable in Cell Stage, and also add unlockable limbs to the Editor.
Viral Clouds
Special Cell can appear that is rowdy and creates a very long poison trail.
Secret Cell Part Abilities!
Many more meteor shards appear, allowing you to unlock the special part abilities.
Examples:
* first Vase-like Poison Part can shoot poison projectiles
* Shyster-like Filter Mouth eats plant material at a faster rate.
* Chemical Cleaner(third filter mouth) can clean poison
* Acid Eraticator(fourth filter mouth) can consume large eggs.
* second vase-like Poison Part can still deal damage even if enemy leaves cloud, but damage rate is slower.
* "upgraded" versions of Electric Part can do Chain Lightning.
* "upgraded" flagella, jets, and cilia are faster and have increased effect.
* "upgraded" Jaws deal more damage
* "upgraded" Proboscis heals more health when attacking cells, and consume plant buds faster,
Longer Cell Stage!
Food required to advance is doubled, but you still end up with 100 or 105 DNA total when you complete Cell Stage.
Cell Parts Xtended will also be integrated into the mod
Puffish Have a Special Ability
When Puffish die, they will explode into spiky shrapnel that does damage to all nearby cells. Shrapnel ignores defensive parts on Normal and Hard Difficulties! In Hard Mode, this can cause a chain reaction!
Toxic Bubbles
Some Bubbles have green gas inside that spreads when popped, poisoning cells. Harder Difficulties have toxic bubbles appear more often
No Speed Limit
Make you cell a speed freak! Add 3 lv4 jets, a proboscis, eyes, and nothing can stop you!

MetaKirby1998
Cell
Cell

Re: Cell Stage Extended

Unread post by MetaKirby1998 »

It's a great idea, but i think that this should be on the Mod Discussion category, or maybe on Mod Request.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

MetaKirby1998 wrote:It's a great idea, but i think that this should be on the Mod Discussion category, or maybe on Mod Request.
yes, this isn't a released mod, and most of these things cannot happen.

EDIT: F'xed
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Monsterboy1996
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Monsterboy1996 »

This is a great idea dont listen to doubters ask around on here and forgotten spore this is a great idea you have here keep working on it and count me as a follower! :D
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Monsterboy1996 wrote:This is a great idea dont listen to doubters ask around on here and forgotten spore this is a great idea you have here keep working on it and count me as a follower! :D
Okay, optimism is good, but what you're saying is just plain delusional. ForgottenSpore is bound by the same limitations as the rest of us, he's just better than most at working within those limitations. The only person who has any more freedom is EMD4600 [ASR], and that's because he's making a new modding tool. But it's not finished, so it isn't publicly available. But there's one thing I'd like to say, that is more likely to be good news for you: This is only the present day. Some day this stuff may become possible, so don't mistake all the "it isn't possible" responses for "this will never happen", the thing that makes new possibilities open is people striving and working hard to open them! There are a lot of great ideas out there, and I don't want to see them trashed because they can't happen NOW - our home Star has atleast several BILLION YEARS left in its lifespan, and I believe that every "impossible" Spore mod idea will become real before the day it dies, at which point it will...er, take us all with it, along with everything we've accomplished. And by "we" I mean "the human race". And that includes all the Spore mods ever made. [philosophy]BUT WHY WASTE YOUR LIFE WORRYING ABOUT THE END WHEN THERE'S EVERYTHING BEFORE THEN TO ENJOY??[/philosophy]
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
pacca
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by pacca »

Pretty much what rob said, it isn't possible "yet". From what I can tell, the games actual code (the stuff that would let us make npc cells spawn, advanced cell abilities, and access to the secret cell parts in game) is currently beyond us, the only thing we can change is the packages that spores' default code utilizes, which gives us incredibly limited access to the game (and explains why many mods have odd little "issues" that might not be so easy to fix).

P.S. also, rob55rod, if you transmit the mod as radio waves and send it through space, it will go on forever (although its usefulness is debatable :P)
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

pacguy64 wrote:P.S. also, rob55rod, if you transmit the mod as radio waves and send it through space, it will go on forever (although its usefulness is debatable :P)
Erm...point taken. But if noone can decode it after we all die, does it really count?

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Peenut2k7
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Peenut2k7 »

Imagine what we could do with the game if we had complete control over it's code. New stages, anyone?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Peenut2k7 wrote:Imagine what we could do with the game if we had complete control over it's code. New stages, anyone?
New EVERYTHING, anyone?

worgpower
Cell
Cell

Unread post by worgpower »

Where did it move, Wheres the link, please put one?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

worgpower wrote:Where did it move, Wheres the link, please put one?
READ. THE. OP.
fungus3 wrote:This Mod is not real yet, and is just an idea!

TOSCKmodsSPORE
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by TOSCKmodsSPORE »

These are really great ideas. if anybody as the skill to assist this guy, it'd be great.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

TOSCKmodsSPORE wrote:These are really great ideas. if anybody as the skill to assist this guy, it'd be great.
Yeah, it's a real shame people put so much work into ideas which simply can't be done :/

TOSCKmodsSPORE
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by TOSCKmodsSPORE »

Yeah... hopefully when that new modding program comes out, people can support these ideas and make spore better.

:ugeek: :mrgreen: :ugeek: :geek: :mrgreen: :roll: 8-) :lol: :D
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

TOSCKmodsSPORE wrote:Yeah... hopefully when that new modding program comes out, people can support these ideas and make spore better.

:ugeek: :mrgreen: :ugeek: :geek: :mrgreen: :roll: 8-) :lol: :D
Yeah. SporeModder won't help with most of this stuff, but it may aid a few bits...

EDIT: Also, mind not using so many smileys in the future?

Herobrine2515
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Herobrine2515 »

SporeMaster 2.0 can add parts, but it cant add abilities. This would be such a great mod though :(
Taygame
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Taygame »

rob55rod wrote:
Monsterboy1996 wrote:This is a great idea dont listen to doubters ask around on here and forgotten spore this is a great idea you have here keep working on it and count me as a follower! :D
Okay, optimism is good, but what you're saying is just plain delusional. ForgottenSpore is bound by the same limitations as the rest of us, he's just better than most at working within those limitations. The only person who has any more freedom is EMD4600 [ASR], and that's because he's making a new modding tool. But it's not finished, so it isn't publicly available. But there's one thing I'd like to say, that is more likely to be good news for you: This is only the present day. Some day this stuff may become possible, so don't mistake all the "it isn't possible" responses for "this will never happen", the thing that makes new possibilities open is people striving and working hard to open them! There are a lot of great ideas out there, and I don't want to see them trashed because they can't happen NOW - our home Star has atleast several BILLION YEARS left in its lifespan, and I believe that every "impossible" Spore mod idea will become real before the day it dies, at which point it will...er, take us all with it, along with everything we've accomplished. And by "we" I mean "the human race". And that includes all the Spore mods ever made. [philosophy]BUT WHY WASTE YOUR LIFE WORRYING ABOUT THE END WHEN THERE'S EVERYTHING BEFORE THEN TO ENJOY??[/philosophy]
I am not delusional and it's been almost 8 years since the game has released and that mod tool is not out or is it?
Insanegrox
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Insanegrox »

I think there is a C++ based modding tool that was recently released, but I have no idea what the limitations are, all I've seen made for it right now has been a color pallete mod.
Flames Kid
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Flames Kid »

Lol bissy thread. I find it funny how I personally am a Christian (and you all appear to be otherwise which I'm fine with)I find this game quite fun. Soz if this appears unrelated.
:di: I am just a simulation §§§§§§§
eme12
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by eme12 »

Flames Kid wrote:Lol bissy thread. I find it funny how I personally am a Christian (and you all appear to be otherwise which I'm fine with)I find this game quite fun. Soz if this appears unrelated.
what was the point of this post what
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Discussion”