How do I install Cell Parts Xtended

The place for mod discussions and seeking out information about Spore modding.
Forum rules
Can't get a mod to work?
Try these... FIRST!

http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6
Shpore
Cell
Cell

How do I install Cell Parts Xtended

Unread post by Shpore »

I used to have a bunch of mods that I installed, but I think I just want to do cell parts xtended this time. What I'm wondering is:
1. How do I install the mod? (Spore data or spore_ep1 data?)
2. Will it stop me from getting achievements?
I have Spore and GA installed from Origin, by the way. Both are to the latest patch (not bot parts)

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: How do I install Cell Parts Xtended

Unread post by rob55rod »

Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Shpore
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Shpore »

I have already installed the mod installer or whatever and I have found that it is a problem for all mods, even Dark Injection. It could be that Spore is installed 2 different versions on my PC? (I have the disk version and the Origin version)
edit: I believe I have found the Origin version of the game, I will see if installing to there works
edit 2: it works
Last edited by Shpore on Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Shpore wrote:I have already installed the mod installer or whatever and I have found that it is a problem for all mods, even Dark Injection. It could be that Spore is installed 2 different versions on my PC? (I have the disk version and the Origin version)
edit: I believe I have found the Origin version of the game, I will see if installing to there works
What exactly is the problem you're referring to...? (Also yeah having 2 versions of the game installed is never a good idea, mods or otherwise)
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Shpore
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Shpore »

It works now but thanks for your help anyways
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Discussion”