Hyper Epic Play Mod is back (Test Version)

Released mods from the Spore community. These are made for Galactic Adventures with patch 1.5.1, though some also support the March 2017 patch. Some of them may still work on Core Spore.
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Host your mods here. Try to keep files small, whenever possible.

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND either patch 1.5.1 or the March 2017 patch. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 1.5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is not supported)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, GOG, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to either Patch 1.5.1 or the March 2017 patch?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to either Patch 1.5.1 or the March 2017 patch?
e) How did you install the mod?
f) What other mods do you have installed?
g) What version of the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit are you using?
This information is needed for us to help you!
HyperEpic9000
Cell
Cell

Hyper Epic Play Mod is back (Test Version)

Unread post by HyperEpic9000 »

Hey guys, maybe some people will dont know me, im Hyperepic1200 but i forgot my password so i create a new account, and im a guy in discord who enter and exit enter and exit and etc, (but im not here for that)

The thing is, Dino by some reason lost interest in his mods, so he delete all, all of his mods, everything, rogue play redux, hyper epic play, etc.

So thanks to God, i still have a old chat with him, so i recover the beta test of the HyperEpicPlay mod.

Information:
-This mod make you play like a hyper epic (not really, just 5 times the size of a normal epic)
just that, lol.

but i need to explain something:

Like this is the beta version of the mod, tested by me, Dino and a friend of Dino, have differences with the final version who Dino post and delete some days ago

Differences:
Size: in the final version of the mod (the one who Dino delete) you re already at the size, and a little bit bigger than the Hyper epic bones, but thats in the final version, in this version, you re just 5 times bigger than a epic, still very, very small than a footprint of the hyper epic or even small than a Hyper epic cranium.
Enemies: You re alone, just with the difference of more creatures to kill, a nest of rogues, nest of epics, etc... In the final version, Dino add Hyper epic enemies, but in the beta version he never add it, just in the final version.

Excuse me if this is prohibited, i just make this because the Hyper epic play mod was already a big step in the spore mods, so when i notice about dino delete it i get already sad (rlly)
HyperEpicPlay.package
Hyper epic play mod.
(495.67 KiB) Downloaded 2166 times
Original Mod Author: Dino
(Sorry for my bad grammar, i am spanish)
Last edited by HyperEpic9000 on Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maximodanuel34
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Hyper Epic Play Mod is back

Unread post by maximodanuel34 »

:D Im spanish Like To You
HyperEpic9000
Cell
Cell

maximodanuel34 wrote::D Im spanish Like To You
Great.
Alolamao
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Alolamao »

Thank you so much. I've been wanting to use this mod so much, so when he decided to delete it I was super bummed out.
One problem though, when I use the mod my creature is the correct size, but the stats are all normal. Is this a bug?
HyperEpic9000
Cell
Cell

Alolamao wrote:Thank you so much. I've been wanting to use this mod so much, so when he decided to delete it I was super bummed out.
One problem though, when I use the mod my creature is the correct size, but the stats are all normal. Is this a bug?
I think yes, because something like that never happen to me or to Dino.
But, are you using it in a created world?
if thats the case, use it in a new world.
Alolamao
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Alolamao »

HyperEpic9000 wrote:
Alolamao wrote:Thank you so much. I've been wanting to use this mod so much, so when he decided to delete it I was super bummed out.
I figured it out. A mod that I had installed (Improved Flight) messed with the flight stat, which probably caused the epicmod to not work. Uninstalling it fixed everything.
HyperEpic9000
Cell
Cell

Alolamao wrote:
HyperEpic9000 wrote:
I figured it out. A mod that I had installed (Improved Flight) messed with the flight stat, which probably caused the epicmod to not work. Uninstalling it fixed everything.
Cool man, i am happy about the mod (or the reboot) finally work for you.
TheLizardMan
Creature
Creature

Re: Hyper Epic Play Mod is back (Test Version)

Unread post by TheLizardMan »

Absolutely great work getting this to our attention! I applaud you, sir/ma'am.
When the fish are plenty, our tribes don't enter war. However, when the fish are scarce, all out war ensues. Luckily for us, my tribe knows how to farm fish. :)
SporeDaMod
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Hyper Epic Play Mod is back (Test Version)

Unread post by SporeDaMod »

YES, Finally it's back, thanks for doing this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Hosted Mods”