Force save, Force Load, and Force share in 1

Released mods from the Spore community. These are made for Galactic Adventures with patch 1.5.1, though some also support the March 2017 patch. Some of them may still work on Core Spore.
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Host your mods here. Try to keep files small, whenever possible.

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND either patch 1.5.1 or the March 2017 patch. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 1.5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is not supported)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, GOG, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to either Patch 1.5.1 or the March 2017 patch?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to either Patch 1.5.1 or the March 2017 patch?
e) How did you install the mod?
f) What other mods do you have installed?
g) What version of the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit are you using?
This information is needed for us to help you!
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Force save, Force Load, and Force share in 1

Unread post by rob55rod »

Stellarnaut wrote:Too bad there is only a 404 error now. I guess a lot of the mods are being taken down due to the new Spore update.
No mods are being taken down...in fact, MaxisBazajaytee himself tried to help us get them updated. Also Bot Parts isn't a mod, it's a patch, and one you really don't want. I fail to see how the potential reinstallation apocalypse and creature stage instability are worth it for 14 parts that barely even work and can't be shared unless you bought them back i-

grandrice wrote:LOL JUst found out that this hack SUCCESFULLY shares creatures with freedom and creatures with SIMPROGRAM parts, I can use bot parts, yay!
WHAT

also I stand by my previous position, never install that patch.

Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Hosted Mods”