help!

Unread post by davowarshiper »

could you give us a list of what they do? :?: :?: :?:

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: help!

Unread post by Davo »

to do that i would have to open them and view them just like you would have to do. i dont have that time, these all came from a spore site which had closed down. it was one big download, so i made it open for all users that didnt want the huge file.
dragonethan
Cell
Cell

Unread post by dragonethan »

Um Davo should I combine every flora mod you ever made to get the flora editor part to be visible cause you flora creature mod works for me but the flora parts are invisible.
EDIT:will branching evolution have its own editor tab?
Last edited by dragonethan on Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

dragonethan wrote:Um Davo should I combine every flora mod you ever made to get the flora editor part to be visible cause you flora creature mod works for me but the flora parts are invisible.
Ugh...that won't fix it. The parts are invsisible. None of Davo's mods have fixed that, only my mod, Branching Evolution, has done that, and it isn't released yet.

Davo, I don't mean that as an attack on your mod, it is a great mod, and laid much of the foundation that I needed for Branching Evolution. I'm just stating the facts, that's all.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
iherdyoulikespore
Cell
Cell

Unread post by iherdyoulikespore »

I don't know, "groxinstantkiller" seems pretty self explanatory to me.
Drag my avatar into your economic aircraft editor for free floating statistically effective pizzas!

This is how i feel about your article.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Sporedum Mods”