my deveintart

Post some of your art! You showoff!
Private

Private

neptis

my deveintart

Unread post #1 by neptis » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:14 pm

http://neptis.deviantart.com/

please coment here on my artwork. as i havent posted or uploded to deventart in a while

if you maniged to read my post well dun. as you see my spelling. is basically crap

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Re: my deveintart

Unread post #2 by rob55rod » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:46 pm

neptis wrote:http://neptis.deviantart.com/

Please comment here on my artwork, as I haven't posted or uploaded to deviantart in a while.

Are you going to upload some of your Dark Injection "Experiments" there? That would be of interest to lots of people here! I'd like to see them. BTW that is an EPIC avatar.

Private

Private

neptis

Unread post #3 by neptis » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:36 pm

ah thanks that was the 3rd experement i did with the dark injection parts. i dont have evrything . worked out yet.

and i intend to make allot of cretures with theas parts to populate my galaxsy

and i supose yes i could uplode some of them to deveint art. well the best enyway. and i wish the unlimited hight/complexity vershion worked beter
if you maniged to read my post well dun. as you see my spelling. is basically crap

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #4 by rob55rod » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:44 am

neptis wrote:ah thanks that was the 3rd experement i did with the dark injection parts. i dont have evrything . worked out yet.

and i supose yes i could uplode some of them to deveint art. well the best enyway. and i wish the unlimited hight/complexity vershion worked beter

What's the problem with it? I'll try to fix any problems I can but I can't fix what I don't know is broken.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #5 by rob55rod » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:50 am

neptis wrote:ah thanks that was the 3rd experement i did with the dark injection parts. i dont have evrything . worked out yet.

How did you do that colour scheme? I'm seeing like, 5 or 6 different colours on the parts! I've heard of tricks to paint skin to have a ton of colors, but never, NEVER, have I seen such a trick for parts. I'm going to add you on Spore and watch you on DeviantArt. Wow.

Private

Private

neptis

Unread post #6 by neptis » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:29 am

that was a simple mater of using a couler sceem from a previous creature. one of my non DI ones. im currently looking for a mod that will let me paint indavidual parts.

also there is no skin showing apart from the lower jaw . and i suppose the hand from normal spore. everything else is armor bits and limbs from DI.

i will see how this afect my outher di creture and report back

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #7 by rob55rod » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:38 pm

neptis wrote:That was a simple matter of using a color scheme from a previous creature. one of my non-DI ones. I'm currently looking for a mod that will let me paint individual parts.

Also, there is no skin showing, apart from the lower jaw...and, I suppose, the hand from Patch 1.3. Everything else is armor parts and bones from DI.

I will see how this affects my other DI creatures, then report back.

Your stuff is amazing! I can't wait to see more! What's your username on Spore? Do you have an account? Did you like the Idol parts from Spore Hero? I'm recreating them in PC Spore! I'm fairly confident you could do AMAZING STUFF with them once the mod is released...assuming it will run on your Spore. I hope it does! I'm sorry to break the news to you, but the mod you're looking for...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJbk7-xO3Hg...it was never finished before being scrapped due to being unreliable and not working well with many parts, among other bugs that collectively defeated the purpose of the mod. It simply isn't possible...yet. BUT MARK MY WORDS, SOME DAY, A TIME WILL COME WHEN EVERYTHING WILL BE KNOWN ABOUT EVERY FILE FORMAT IN SPORE. AND WHEN THAT DAY COMES...ANYTHING WILL BE POSSIBLE.

Private

Private

neptis

Unread post #8 by neptis » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:13 pm

whoa rob slow down.

i just make the things i make. some times i get an idea. on what to make. then go ahead. but quit often its a randome proses of elimination. that hapens over a long time. bar BB gamma (my avatar) i had the idea firmly in a my head when i did it. and its the same with my artwork some times i have an idea . some times its a throw it together. and some times and its only ever hapend twice.. and it was with (magical univerce) and the first walpaper i ever made. first bit of digital art aculy (super nova test 1), thay litrely came to me when i was sleaping.

and yes i do have a spore acount. its eather neptis or neptis01.

remember i wouldent beable to use this mod if i dident have a the ofishal game. and that comes with makeing you own acount. althow ill admit the first time i did play it i used my freands game and never loged in. i bought the game after that. then lost it . but that enuf frome me .

what i aculy ment to say is well

whoa mate slow and calm down. and thanks for the complaments

The Boss
Zodiac: Cancer

Unread post #9 by Davo » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:40 pm

cool art and a few boobs, nice.
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad

Private

Private

neptis

Unread post #10 by neptis » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:52 am

lol thanks davo. do you mined if i try a wallpaper for here using some creations from this sites sporepedea

The Boss
Zodiac: Cancer

Unread post #11 by Davo » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:43 pm

neptis wrote:lol thanks davo. do you mined if i try a wallpaper for here using some creations from this sites sporepedea

go ahead
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad

Private

Private

neptis

Unread post #12 by neptis » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:04 pm

thanks davo. i will try to get it dun this weak

Return to “Arts and Crafts”