Taking requests for 3d models!

Zelnick
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Taking requests for 3d models!

Unread postby Zelnick » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:29 pm

I use to be a member here back when I was into Spore but idk I had an old set of emails that I never used again, no idea what old email I used for this one. But anyway, one of the things about 3d modeling is that it took a large amount of time to do something well. Normally I make stuff completely from scratch just by eyeballing it so I just had to stop doing it from the amount of time it took. But, I recently I learned modelers work with good illustrators who concept creatures at different primary angles and you can import the pictures into most programs and make your model transparent to keep track of how it matches the reference images which makes the process a lot faster!
So, since I like modeling and I like mods and spore and making money, I'll make a model of any part 3d part you want for $5 provided a sketch from two angles, like front and side. The more angles you give the better. Can't wait to see the ideas ;)

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army

Re: Taking requests for 3d models!

Unread postby rob55rod » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:23 am

You'd probably get more attention if you provided some examples of your work, to demonstrate your skills...
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Let us know here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

Return to “General Discussion”