Dark Injection Unable to save!

Kassash
Recruit
Recruit

Dark Injection Unable to save!

Unread postby Kassash » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:21 am

Hi!
Iam buy the Spore and Spore: G.A. right now. In this epic moment. Installed, install your mod, starting the G.A., going to the creator, and unable to save what i make. Why? My game is running on steam, the camera fix is not problem to me, but i install that to.

What is my problem? I haven't idea.
Black is Black. There is no other option.

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army

Re: Dark Injection Unable to save!

Unread postby rob55rod » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:28 am

Please use the Dark Injection FAQ. I started it specifically to prevent redundant threads like this one from being started, so I'd really appreciate if you'd refrain from shooting me in the foot here ._.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Let us know here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

Kassash
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby Kassash » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:09 am

THis list is fantastic, and the video its fantastic to. Looks like easy and supreme, but! i have a little problem with this. The saving is stay unavailable. I buy the Steam version, and i see my game is not connect to the servers. These not available. Okey, its not a real problem. I like to use this mode, so thats the reason why i buy this game. But, its staying bugged and filled with problems.

Davo says in the download page, "This mod will NOT work on illegal versions of Spore and will have issues if you do not own Spore: Galactic Adventures including patches." I have a legal game, i cant patch my game, the steam do that perfectly, i pay for that game and this mod is still useless. So, why that problem?

I reg this page for help, so i wait for help. Why i cant save? The mod its working, okay, but why i cant save. The FAQ is filled with answers but these answers not real help.
Black is Black. There is no other option.

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:48 am

Kassash wrote:THis list is fantastic, and the video its fantastic to. Looks like easy and supreme, but! i have a little problem with this. The saving is stay unavailable. I buy the Steam version, and i see my game is not connect to the servers. These not available. Okey, its not a real problem. I like to use this mode, so thats the reason why i buy this game. But, its staying bugged and filled with problems.

Davo says in the download page, "This mod will NOT work on illegal versions of Spore and will have issues if you do not own Spore: Galactic Adventures including patches." I have a legal game, i cant patch my game, the steam do that perfectly, i pay for that game and this mod is still useless. So, why that problem?

I reg this page for help, so i wait for help. Why i cant save? The mod its working, okay, but why i cant save. The FAQ is filled with answers but these answers not real help.

Okay, that's odd. Try doing this:

Then it should work.I apologize for my previous failure to address your problem. I think I misunderstood your initial post :lol:
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Let us know here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

Return to “General Discussion”