Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score - Now Rebooted!

User avatar
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 3792
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score Youtube Channel!

Unread postby rob55rod » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:23 am

Camßεn wrote:used sporemaster to guess the name of a hash

Wat


Why? Who does that anymore? Actually, I assume lots of people do, but I don't, so whatever.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Let us know here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

User avatar
CamBen
Tech Support
Tech Support
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 1353
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:26 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score Youtube Channel!

Unread postby CamBen » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:18 am

I do that quite a lot, its extremely helpful. I'm assuming you have a perfect memory of all the hashes you've found are?
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

User avatar
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 3792
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score Youtube Channel!

Unread postby rob55rod » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:43 am

Camßεn wrote:I do that quite a lot, its extremely helpful. I'm assuming you have a perfect memory of all the hashes you've found are?


Nope, I write them down in Word documents. However, I can completely understand why you give them aliases. Adding aliases is such a fight, it takes longer and is harder than using Word documents for me, but I presume that's just another way in which SporeMaster doesn't work correctly on my computer...
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Let us know here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

User avatar
GBAura
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:24 am
Location: In a blackhole
Contact:

Re: Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score Youtube Channel!

Unread postby GBAura » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:03 pm

Interesting to note is that MX3 discovered a way to make Sporemaster rename the hashes into something more recognizable. Unfortunately, that's only for Core Spore, you can't do that with Galactic Adventures or C&C. I'll mention that in the ripping guide once I'm done with the main game.
Image

Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Meaningless Quote:

"Raggedy Ann scares me!"

User avatar
CamBen
Tech Support
Tech Support
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 1353
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:26 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score Youtube Channel!

Unread postby CamBen » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:20 am

rob55rod wrote:
Camßεn wrote:I do that quite a lot, its extremely helpful. I'm assuming you have a perfect memory of all the hashes you've found are?


Nope, I write them down in Word documents. However, I can completely understand why you give them aliases. Adding aliases is such a fight, it takes longer and is harder than using Word documents for me, but I presume that's just another way in which SporeMaster doesn't work correctly on my computer...

I don't see how so many people think naming aliases is so difficult, it takes all of 2 seconds, and I even made a tutorial on where to click and what to type.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

User avatar
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 3792
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score Youtube Channel!

Unread postby rob55rod » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:46 am

Camßεn wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
Camßεn wrote:I do that quite a lot, its extremely helpful. I'm assuming you have a perfect memory of all the hashes you've found are?


Nope, I write them down in Word documents. However, I can completely understand why you give them aliases. Adding aliases is such a fight, it takes longer and is harder than using Word documents for me, but I presume that's just another way in which SporeMaster doesn't work correctly on my computer...

I don't see how so many people think naming aliases is so difficult, it takes all of 2 seconds, and I even made a tutorial on where to click and what to type.

on my Dad's computer, it is quite simple, indeed. But on my computer, it's a totally different creature (pun intended)...

...one that I've yet to tame.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Let us know here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

baluka
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:18 am

Re: Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score Youtube Channel!

Unread postby baluka » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:20 am

How Im Download it??

User avatar
GBAura
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:24 am
Location: In a blackhole
Contact:

Re: Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score Youtube Channel!

Unread postby GBAura » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:33 am

baluka wrote:How Im Download it??


You mean how to download the songs from Youtube? Just look up a Youtube to MP3 converter. I don't share the songs via MP3 anymore (expect for the editor music, that is once I get around to it).
Image

Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Meaningless Quote:

"Raggedy Ann scares me!"

User avatar
GBAura
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:24 am
Location: In a blackhole
Contact:

Re: Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score Youtube Channel!

Unread postby GBAura » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:59 pm



Since I'm busy at the moment, here's a test upload of the songs I'll upload in the future.
Image

Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Meaningless Quote:

"Raggedy Ann scares me!"

User avatar
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 3792
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score Youtube Channel!

Unread postby rob55rod » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:18 am


You might not need to do much for Spore Hero Arena...
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Let us know here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

User avatar
Peenut2k7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 4:17 pm

Re: Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score Youtube Channel!

Unread postby Peenut2k7 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:51 pm

How is everything going with this? it's been over a month since the last update?
Image

User avatar
GBAura
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:24 am
Location: In a blackhole
Contact:

Re: Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score Youtube Channel!

Unread postby GBAura » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:36 pm

rob55rod wrote:You might not need to do much for Spore Hero Arena...


I was aware of that user uploading SHA music. Still, I would like to upload my copy anyway since some people want better quality rips. Not trying to overshadow her though. She was the first to upload the OST of the game to Youtube, after all!

Peenut2k7 wrote:How is everything going with this? it's been over a month since the last update?


Yeah, it's been a while and I've been rather quit about it recently. I actually added a new teaser a while back but I didn't go back to update the thread.



As for good news, I ripped most of the music from Darkspore and the main games (some of the tracks with I assume is unused got cut off, I may want to check that again). I just need to clean them and render the videos. Maybe I'll update the channel tomorrow or so! However, around the Creature Phase music and higher is where I'm starting to get concerned about Contect ID claims...
Image

Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Meaningless Quote:

"Raggedy Ann scares me!"

User avatar
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 3792
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score Youtube Channel!

Unread postby rob55rod » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:50 pm

Huh. Those Darkspore tracks at the end are definitely not unused, the former is the login screen, the latter sounds horrifyingly familiar...I think it might be from either Zelem's Nexus, Nocturna, or maybe Cryos/Scaldron, but don't quote me on that.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Let us know here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

User avatar
GBAura
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:24 am
Location: In a blackhole
Contact:

Re: Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score Youtube Channel!

Unread postby GBAura » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:05 pm

rob55rod wrote:Huh. Those Darkspore tracks at the end are definitely not unused, the former is the login screen, the latter sounds horrifyingly familiar...I think it might be from either Zelem's Nexus, Nocturna, or maybe Cryos/Scaldron, but don't quote me on that.


If you're wondering why I didn't identify those songs correctly, it's because I modded the game to include a track from Spore, and afterwards I didn't remember to take it out afterwards throughout my play-through. That was my fault. However, wait until I upload music from that game, I found LOADS of unused songs in it!
Image

Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Meaningless Quote:

"Raggedy Ann scares me!"

User avatar
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 3792
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score Youtube Channel!

Unread postby rob55rod » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:18 pm

GBAura wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Huh. Those Darkspore tracks at the end are definitely not unused, the former is the login screen, the latter sounds horrifyingly familiar...I think it might be from either Zelem's Nexus, Nocturna, or maybe Cryos/Scaldron, but don't quote me on that.


If you're wondering why I didn't identify those songs correctly, it's because I modded the game to include a track from Spore, and afterwards I didn't remember to take it out afterwards throughout my play-through. That was my fault. However, wait until I upload music from that game, I found LOADS of unused songs in it!

MUST...ADD...TO...DI 9.r...
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Let us know here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

User avatar
GBAura
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:24 am
Location: In a blackhole
Contact:

Re: Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score Youtube Channel!

Unread postby GBAura » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:49 pm

If you guys aren't aware, I uploaded the music from the Creature Stage. I'll be busy for the next two days, but I'll try to upload the Tribal and Civilization music. Key word being "try".
Image

Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Meaningless Quote:

"Raggedy Ann scares me!"

User avatar
GBAura
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:24 am
Location: In a blackhole
Contact:

Re: Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score Youtube Channel!

Unread postby GBAura » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:33 am

Tribal Stage music is now up.
Image

Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Meaningless Quote:

"Raggedy Ann scares me!"

User avatar
Peenut2k7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 4:17 pm

Re: Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score Youtube Channel!

Unread postby Peenut2k7 » Mon May 11, 2015 2:11 pm

Is it bad that it took this thread to teach me that the Creature editor music changed depending on whether your creature is aggressive or friendly?
Image

User avatar
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 3792
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score Youtube Channel!

Unread postby rob55rod » Mon May 11, 2015 2:39 pm

Peenut2k7 wrote:Is it bad that it took this thread to teach me that the Creature editor music changed depending on whether your creature is aggressive or friendly?

No, not at all :lol:
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Let us know here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

User avatar
Tynorg-Six
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:33 pm

Re: Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score Youtube Channel!

Unread postby Tynorg-Six » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:12 am

Not to sound pushy or anything, but when do you think we will see an update to the UGS again?

Really appreciate what you've been doing, by the way. This seems like a huge undertaking given the sheer number of songs present.


Return to “General Discussion”