Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score - Now Rebooted!

Looking to just have a conversation about Spore? Come join in on the many topics or start a new one!
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score Youtube Channel!

Unread post by rob55rod »

Camßεn wrote:used sporemaster to guess the name of a hash
Wat

Why? Who does that anymore? Actually, I assume lots of people do, but I don't, so whatever.

Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

I do that quite a lot, its extremely helpful. I'm assuming you have a perfect memory of all the hashes you've found are?
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Camßεn wrote:I do that quite a lot, its extremely helpful. I'm assuming you have a perfect memory of all the hashes you've found are?
Nope, I write them down in Word documents. However, I can completely understand why you give them aliases. Adding aliases is such a fight, it takes longer and is harder than using Word documents for me, but I presume that's just another way in which SporeMaster doesn't work correctly on my computer...

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

Interesting to note is that MX3 discovered a way to make Sporemaster rename the hashes into something more recognizable. Unfortunately, that's only for Core Spore, you can't do that with Galactic Adventures or C&C. I'll mention that in the ripping guide once I'm done with the main game.
Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Need to download all the official Maxis and Robot Chicken Adventures? Click here!
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

rob55rod wrote:
Camßεn wrote:I do that quite a lot, its extremely helpful. I'm assuming you have a perfect memory of all the hashes you've found are?
Nope, I write them down in Word documents. However, I can completely understand why you give them aliases. Adding aliases is such a fight, it takes longer and is harder than using Word documents for me, but I presume that's just another way in which SporeMaster doesn't work correctly on my computer...
I don't see how so many people think naming aliases is so difficult, it takes all of 2 seconds, and I even made a tutorial on where to click and what to type.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Camßεn wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
I don't see how so many people think naming aliases is so difficult, it takes all of 2 seconds, and I even made a tutorial on where to click and what to type.
on my Dad's computer, it is quite simple, indeed. But on my computer, it's a totally different creature (pun intended)...

...one that I've yet to tame.

baluka
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by baluka »

How Im Download it??
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

baluka wrote:How Im Download it??
You mean how to download the songs from Youtube? Just look up a Youtube to MP3 converter. I don't share the songs via MP3 anymore (expect for the editor music, that is once I get around to it).

Need to download all the official Maxis and Robot Chicken Adventures? Click here!
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5Gqp0Re1hU[/youtube]

Since I'm busy at the moment, here's a test upload of the songs I'll upload in the future.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpmd_rUTY7w[/youtube]
You might not need to do much for Spore Hero Arena...

Peenut2k7
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Peenut2k7 »

How is everything going with this? it's been over a month since the last update?
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

rob55rod wrote:You might not need to do much for Spore Hero Arena...
I was aware of that user uploading SHA music. Still, I would like to upload my copy anyway since some people want better quality rips. Not trying to overshadow her though. She was the first to upload the OST of the game to Youtube, after all!
Peenut2k7 wrote:How is everything going with this? it's been over a month since the last update?
Yeah, it's been a while and I've been rather quit about it recently. I actually added a new teaser a while back but I didn't go back to update the thread.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGRtXfHELow[/youtube]

As for good news, I ripped most of the music from Darkspore and the main games (some of the tracks with I assume is unused got cut off, I may want to check that again). I just need to clean them and render the videos. Maybe I'll update the channel tomorrow or so! However, around the Creature Phase music and higher is where I'm starting to get concerned about Contect ID claims...

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Huh. Those Darkspore tracks at the end are definitely not unused, the former is the login screen, the latter sounds horrifyingly familiar...I think it might be from either Zelem's Nexus, Nocturna, or maybe Cryos/Scaldron, but don't quote me on that.

GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

rob55rod wrote:Huh. Those Darkspore tracks at the end are definitely not unused, the former is the login screen, the latter sounds horrifyingly familiar...I think it might be from either Zelem's Nexus, Nocturna, or maybe Cryos/Scaldron, but don't quote me on that.
If you're wondering why I didn't identify those songs correctly, it's because I modded the game to include a track from Spore, and afterwards I didn't remember to take it out afterwards throughout my play-through. That was my fault. However, wait until I upload music from that game, I found LOADS of unused songs in it!

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

GBAura wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Huh. Those Darkspore tracks at the end are definitely not unused, the former is the login screen, the latter sounds horrifyingly familiar...I think it might be from either Zelem's Nexus, Nocturna, or maybe Cryos/Scaldron, but don't quote me on that.
If you're wondering why I didn't identify those songs correctly, it's because I modded the game to include a track from Spore, and afterwards I didn't remember to take it out afterwards throughout my play-through. That was my fault. However, wait until I upload music from that game, I found LOADS of unused songs in it!
MUST...ADD...TO...DI 9.r...

GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

If you guys aren't aware, I uploaded the music from the Creature Stage. I'll be busy for the next two days, but I'll try to upload the Tribal and Civilization music. Key word being "try".

GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

Tribal Stage music is now up.

Peenut2k7
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Peenut2k7 »

Is it bad that it took this thread to teach me that the Creature editor music changed depending on whether your creature is aggressive or friendly?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Peenut2k7 wrote:Is it bad that it took this thread to teach me that the Creature editor music changed depending on whether your creature is aggressive or friendly?
No, not at all :lol:

Tynorg-Six
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Tynorg-Six »

Not to sound pushy or anything, but when do you think we will see an update to the UGS again?

Really appreciate what you've been doing, by the way. This seems like a huge undertaking given the sheer number of songs present.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”