Let's us Spore's reddit!

Looking to just have a conversation about Spore? Come join in on the many topics or start a new one!
emd
Admin
Admin

Let's us Spore's reddit!

Unread post by emd »

Hi! Recently, I discovered that Spore has a subreddit. This: http://www.reddit.com/r/Spore/
And, why not, let's use it! It is simplest than a forum and everyone can post there, making an account is free and easy. His format is so cool. Everyone can post his creations with an imgur album. If all the Spore players use it, we can convert it to a very bug an active reddit, like Minecraft's reddit.
Maybe reddit is the solution to a descentralized community. Because maybe that was the problem with Spore.
Look at Skyrim, at Minecraft. Everyone can post on minecraftforum or on a Skyrim's forum. Yes, they aren't official, but nobody cares. There is a central community. In Spore, not all the people can post on the Sporum. Me, for example. The "offline" players. Yes, that's piratery. But nobody can't stop it. Nobody can't stop the pirate players, and there are a lot. A lot of people that can't post on the central an official Spore forum.
Maybe using that reddit is the first step to grow Spore's community.
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Let's us Spore's reddit!

Unread post by Davo »

Im on reddit too and have used it, its great!

Also, EA often visits this site, just saying..
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

Davo wrote: Also, EA often visits this site, just saying..
Davoonline or the spore reddit subforum?
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

DavoOnline... people think I'M the idiot when i say "lets not mention pirated games", but i would hate to see your parents doing jail time over a 30 dollar game...

Return to “General Discussion”