Oh ForgottenSpore, my friend

Looking to just have a conversation about Spore? Come join in on the many topics or start a new one!
emd
Admin
Admin

Oh ForgottenSpore, my friend

Unread post by emd »

Hello, Forggy. You wanna play? Let's play then.
ForgottenSpore in the Sporum wrote: This community :evil: :evil: :evil:

First...The Blue UI was made by me I downloaded gimp and changed the UI to an Aqua color...To be honest I think you got the Idea from FS when we created the black UI..

Second The whole Unlimited complexity is a simple mod Anyone can make its not like it takes a scientist to make this mod...When I said copy I ment Duplicate the Entire Stage and Drastically change the environment...Also The idea was to put creature stage and the water stage in one...to let creatures swim under water in creature stage makes for an interesting setting..

3rd...Seriously look at that Editor -_- glitchy very unfinished project no Aquatic Parts and the UI was never even shown....Thats far from the Aquatic stage Editor..I seen this video when it first came out it was..to say the least...ok
but he never released this mod I never used it or tested idk know if its even real...The Aquatic Editor we built is from scratch..No glitches and put very nicely for anyone to use...

I don't know whats everyone's problem in the "Modding community" but its sad honestly...You guys used FS mods to make bigger mods Lots of times, we never had a problem we actually enjoyed watching our mods in work..even when we was not credited for it...You guys see 1 mod and get dramatic like fs ruined the world for you and we always gave credit .FS is a team of 3 people all we wanted is for the community to grow...Make Spore better...where not stealing Peoples work like they do ours

The Forgotten Spore Channel was for Spore...to help the community grow,host Mods, Adventures,Top Creations Alot more...But everytime we Put someones Mod up there (They Always got Credit for there Work) They complained and said FS is stealing there mod or some crap...So we stop hosting peoples mods,we decided to Only host the people who Joined the fs team...Now we see Ideas written down and we actually bring those ideas to life...You guys even complain about that?Us using Ideas?Anyway the FS team is falling back for awhile...will continue in the future but we decided to invest our time in Making Modifications for other titles...We hope the people that follow continue to show there support as will continue to bring good content for you guys.
1. Did you make the blue UI?
http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewto ... 125&t=4418
Interestingly, the pictures of your mod are the same as the cyan UI mod, made by me. Also, you haven't bothered to remove Sporepedia2 creations shown in the menu.
2. Yes, I got the idea from the black UI mod. But that mod doesn't change the AG UI. But, did you make that mod?
http://sporelegion.wordpress.com/2009/0 ... -guitheme/
3. The infinite complexity mod on adventures wasnt easy. The complexity there isn't like the other complexities. If it was that easy, why nobody had done it yet?
The problem here wasn't modify it,that takes only a moment. The problem was the THING to modify.
4. Yes, Spore Resurrection gameplay has other mods. But, who said that I'm okay with that?
5. This isn't for giving credit or not. Yes, its important. But it's much worse to afirmate something is your when really it belong to other person.

I think this is all I have to say... for now...

Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Oh ForgottenSpore, my friend

Unread post by Davo »

Im so glad i will never touch Spore again...
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

Davo wrote:Im so glad i will never touch Spore again...
so you're quitting modding? I don't blame you, the community is worsening, all the ideas have already been used, and honestly its just not very engaging anymore. I'm not saying I quit, because there is always the change of me randomly making something, but lets just say I haven't so much as opened spore for about a year.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
StarDream
Creature
Creature

Unread post by StarDream »

Davo don't leave play Spore Core/Galactic Adventures!
TheCluckingDuck
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by TheCluckingDuck »

R.I.P

Davo's Will (wright) to play Spore
sandwich kingdom
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

Can someone post this post here?:
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/80850.page
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

ForgottenSpore in the Sporum wrote:
First...The Blue UI was made by me I downloaded gimp and changed the UI to an Aqua color...To be honest I think you got the Idea from FS when we created the black UI..

3rd...Seriously look at that Editor -_- glitchy very unfinished project no Aquatic Parts and the UI was never even shown....Thats far from the Aquatic stage Editor..I seen this video when it first came out it was..to say the least...ok
but he never released this mod I never used it or tested idk know if its even real...The Aquatic Editor we built is from scratch..No glitches and put very nicely for anyone to use...

.You guys used FS mods to make bigger mods Lots of times, we never had a problem we actually enjoyed watching our mods in work..even when we was not credited for it...where not stealing Peoples work like they do ours
1. The *cyan (not blue) UI was definitely made by EMD. I know, I've used it in the past before I made my own for dark genetics.

2. Seriously look at his editor. No effort whatsoever. Just copied the early creature editor background and swapped it in the creature editor. Second, I did release it. I don't know what gave him the clue that I didn't, because it is in the YouTube description. Third, it is called the "aquatic bubble editor" for a reason. It does exactly what it was meant to do. Fourth, looks pretty damn real to me, I made it and posted a video. Can't get much more real.

3. Never have I ever seen anyone use a forgotten spore mod. Like in their game to use normally, to base a mod off of, etc. they don't make original mods, everything on the youtube channel is stolen.

Additionally: http://youtu.be/V8tSsLhHsr0
Look at all these stolen mods on here....

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
GIRGHGH
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by GIRGHGH »

I couldn't find ANY working mods from F.S. Some looked cool, but didn't work at all. Some of the only mods I was looking for once (mainly for the tribal phase) were all too old to work. Nothing modern concerning mods in that part of the game.
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

The ForgottenSPore mod is an edition of GiantPlanets2_1. Forgotten posted it on his Youtube channel with no author (so we can understand the mod is made by him), but the mod isn't made by him. Same thing for most of the mods of his channel and ForgottenSpore mod.
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

I showed him the proofs on his forums. He deleted my comments and banned my IP.
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Emd4600 [ASR] wrote:I showed him the proofs on his forums. He deleted my comments and banned my IP.
Proof that he has no life and that he needs attention to survive. Seriously, if you're going to be butthurt, be butthurt and be done, don't prologue the idiocy.

Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Emd4600 [ASR] wrote:I showed him the proofs on his forums. He deleted my comments and banned my IP.
*UPDATE* I just got IP banned as well

emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

He deleted my account too, so I can't get any conversations or PMs.
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
NOPE200000
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by NOPE200000 »

Oh that's nice. I'm gone for like 8 months and forgottenspore that s***** bastard did some s*** again?!
Botifier
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Botifier »

HACKER80 wrote:Oh that's nice. I'm gone for like 8 months and forgottenspore that *Gorilla* *Gorilla* did some *Gorilla* again?!
yes
Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”